0.00 Download speed.

Discus and support 0.00 Download speed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my Xbox one is the first Generation of the Xbox one line. So about 5-6 years old. I have had no problem with it intell now. I live in a very rule... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LadyLionGames, Feb 14, 2020.

1. 0.00 Download speed.

Hi my Xbox one is the first Generation of the Xbox one line. So about 5-6 years old. I have had no problem with it intell now. I live in a very rule town and internet is not its best. I have satalite internet that works ok sometimes. Today i had just tryed
    to to downloud off of game pass. With usually takes about 5-10 hrs to downlowed. Well today it said installing but it never id the upper right numbers and the bottom bar never filled. I have tryed reset and hard reset and they both didn’t work. I only use
    wifi and no routers are cables. This really is aggravating case just this week i payed for game pass and cant even use it. So i just wasted $15 for nothing is there a way to get it working are am i SOL on the hole thing. And i apologize if I misspelled and
    come off mean im really frustrated. Thank you.

:)

LadyLionGames, Feb 14, 2020
  2. LadyLionGames Win User

0.00 Download speed.

Thank you for all the advice i was able to fix it. My ISP Was wrong and i didnt notice it due to my frustration. And it is now working. I also tryed the either net cable as suggested. And that helped when i called my internet provider to fix the router.
    Every thing is back to normal and i can even use the wifi on it again.
  3. MindOfTim Win User

0.00 Download speed.

Ah so problem solved! Now you can enjoy all the sweet sweet game pass games!
  4. sprkle Win User

0.00 Download speed.

5. NaZoooom Win User

0.00 Download speed.

Hi LadyLionGames,

I would be inclined to look at speaking to your ISP provider first as you mention you have satellite internet. I understand things have been working fine up until now but whats to say your Xbox has not been capped due to download restrictions set by the
    ISP? It is not unheard especially as my understanding is that satellite internet is similar to the 4G data network and it would be a good idea to rule them out first.

Had you not have mentioned you having satellite internet, I would have suggested you try power cycling /resetting
    the console and if that did not work, performing a ‘soft’ reset of your console to factory defaults. With this
    option, make sure you choose Reset and keep my games & apps when selecting which factory default reset to perform. Save any data not automatically backed up as that will be deleted.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on. :)
  6. H3PA80R Win User

0.00 Download speed.

You could try also to change the mac adress. that could help maybe too.
Thema:

0.00 Download speed.

1. 0.00 Download speed. - Similar Threads - Download speed

2. Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds: Been trying to download games and updates over the last couple of days and it’s just taking ages to download anything. My download speeds have ranged anywhere between 300 Kbps to 2.5 Mbps. Carried...
  3. Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Speed: My download speed is up to 500mbps, did an internet speed test and I was getting 470mbps. Started updating my game and it was downloading at 5mbps. I have 1 phone connected to the wifi, all...
  4. My Xbox download speed is not doing as good as it used to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox download speed is not doing as good as it used to.: I have wired connection and if I test the speed on my xbox, it says; 540 mbps. But if I update a game its at 20 kbps. This issue happend a month ago and is still not fixed. Normaly it would update...
  5. Xbox One X download speeds, yes, again.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X download speeds, yes, again.: Xbox One X download speeds, yes, again. Any help would be appreciated! I recently upgraded to Gig-speed internet. Bought a new router, and am using Google/Nest Mesh Wifi. Everything works great...
  6. xBox One S download speed issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox One S download speed issue?: I have gigabit service that consistently tests a 900+ Mbps down and 40+ Mbps up. My xBox One S is wired into and Amplifi Alien Gaming router using a cat8 cable. The max speed I can get is 500Mb...
  7. Download speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Download speed: Download speed I. Have 100mps on xbox one and when i pull up network details im not even close to what i pay for.i have fiber and its hard wired with cat7 and my bandwith is unlimted and the...
  8. Horrible download speeds for updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible download speeds for updates: I have 1gb FIOS connection, I'm hardwired to my router, and xbox speed test consistently shoes 700-800mbps. My download speed for uodates isnt even getting 1mbps!!!!! Whats going on here?! I tried...
  9. Slow download speeds on specific fast connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds on specific fast connection: Hi, I'm downloading a game update at around 1mbps but when I check my connection speed in the settings it is 40mbps. When I first got the Xbox it would download at 40mbps. Even more confusing,...
  10. How can I limit download speed on the XB1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I limit download speed on the XB1?: How can I set a download speed limit on the XB1? When there's a download running it ties up my entire bandwidth. I'm left with the choice of no downloading or having everything else choked down to...