0.00 Download speed.

Discus and support 0.00 Download speed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my Xbox one is the first Generation of the Xbox one line. So about 5-6 years old. I have had no problem with it intell now. I live in a very rule... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LadyLionGames, Feb 14, 2020.

1. 0.00 Download speed.

Hi my Xbox one is the first Generation of the Xbox one line. So about 5-6 years old. I have had no problem with it intell now. I live in a very rule town and internet is not its best. I have satalite internet that works ok sometimes. Today i had just tryed
    to to downloud off of game pass. With usually takes about 5-10 hrs to downlowed. Well today it said installing but it never id the upper right numbers and the bottom bar never filled. I have tryed reset and hard reset and they both didn’t work. I only use
    wifi and no routers are cables. This really is aggravating case just this week i payed for game pass and cant even use it. So i just wasted $15 for nothing is there a way to get it working are am i SOL on the hole thing. And i apologize if I misspelled and
    come off mean im really frustrated. Thank you.

:)

LadyLionGames, Feb 14, 2020
  2. LadyLionGames Win User

0.00 Download speed.

Thank you for all the advice i was able to fix it. My ISP Was wrong and i didnt notice it due to my frustration. And it is now working. I also tryed the either net cable as suggested. And that helped when i called my internet provider to fix the router.
    Every thing is back to normal and i can even use the wifi on it again.
  3. Tim w 619 Win User

0.00 Download speed.

Ah so problem solved! Now you can enjoy all the sweet sweet game pass games!
  4. sprkle Win User

0.00 Download speed.

5. NaZoooom Win User

0.00 Download speed.

Hi LadyLionGames,

I would be inclined to look at speaking to your ISP provider first as you mention you have satellite internet. I understand things have been working fine up until now but whats to say your Xbox has not been capped due to download restrictions set by the
    ISP? It is not unheard especially as my understanding is that satellite internet is similar to the 4G data network and it would be a good idea to rule them out first.

Had you not have mentioned you having satellite internet, I would have suggested you try power cycling /resetting
    the console and if that did not work, performing a ‘soft’ reset of your console to factory defaults. With this
    option, make sure you choose Reset and keep my games & apps when selecting which factory default reset to perform. Save any data not automatically backed up as that will be deleted.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on. :)
  6. H3PA80R Win User

0.00 Download speed.

You could try also to change the mac adress. that could help maybe too.
Thema:

0.00 Download speed.

1. 0.00 Download speed. - Similar Threads - Download speed

2. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  3. Xbox downloads speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox downloads speed: So every time i have a update my downloads speed have been so incosistent ill get like 100mbps to 50 and drop to 1 mbps i pay for 300 mbs ive done everything to fix it. I restarted my router and...
  4. Xbox download speed is incredibly slow and fluctuating like crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download speed is incredibly slow and fluctuating like crazy: ive ran multiple speed tests on different websites and even did the speed test in the network settings on the xbox and all of them said my download speed was well over 100 mb/s but my current...
  5. Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?

in XboX Insiders
    Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?: I normally get 200mb plus, and really stable, but today its jumping from 170mb to 4! I've checked speeds through xbox and external, it's getting 220, but this download is taking forever its...
  6. velocidad de descarga xbox one [Mod Translation - download speed xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    velocidad de descarga xbox one [Mod Translation - download speed xbox one]: Buenas, Consulta el día de hoy mi xbox one al comprobar la velocidad de red y estadísticas, me dice que mi velocidad de descarga es de 5mbps cuando normalmente siempre he tenido entre 80 a 90...
  7. Xbox download speed is inaccurate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox download speed is inaccurate: Hi, I currently use an xbox one x. The current issue i am facing is a very inaccurate download speed. The package i currently have is 100 mbps upload & download speeds. However, whenever i...
  8. Upload and Download speed on Xbox shows "Not Available" and affecting performance on Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Upload and Download speed on Xbox shows "Not Available" and affecting performance on Xbox...: Whenever I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox One X, I have various problems. First, my digital games will not install, I cannot load up the Xbox store, it takes a long time for me to send a Xbox...
  9. Slow download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds: I recently had two updates for a game on my xbox (16gb & 18gb). I used verizon jetpack (wirelessly) to download the updates. The first update finished in a couple hours, but the second update...
  10. Xbox One X Slow Wired Internet Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Slow Wired Internet Download Speed: Hi, I was downloading an update for a game add on and I noticed the download speed was very slow relative to my internet speed. I have 200 mbps download and I am using a wired connection. I tried...