0/MBs - 40/MBs Jumps? Xbox PC (beta)

Discus and support 0/MBs - 40/MBs Jumps? Xbox PC (beta) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue with the PC game pass version, trying to download a couple of games (different times) and I'm seeing an issue I never use to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bondegg, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Bondegg
    /u/Bondegg Guest

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the PC game pass version, trying to download a couple of games (different times) and I'm seeing an issue I never use to see with the downloads - it will sit at 0/MBs for a minute or so, then jump quickly to my usual download speed (I'm very lucky with my internet speeds so 50GB games usually take minutes) but on game pass they take hours and hours, after it spikes it'll quickly drop again.

Tried to download a similar size game on Steam and Origin to test, both are fine and as expected... Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Bondegg
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bondegg, Sep 8, 2019
  2. HugoChristy Win User

Saved games

It's a cable running to 40 mbs 80 mbs
  3. Tomy22783 Win User

PC and Xbox

Do you mean like this - 20.23 mb/s Upload speed, 23.34 mb/s Download speed

Or what? :( I don't really understand english that well :mad:
  4. JayMuns Win User

Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games

I'm a little disturbed myself. Couldn't wait to try out the Xbox anywhere on my PC at the studio...

Speed test = 100/mb

Xbox Game DL = 6/mb
  5. Fury Kills Win User

Xbox one only to require 1.5mbs internet connection

I have 105 Mb/ps from comcast

I will be giving 0 to the new xbox.
  6. spidey24 Win User

Xbox Disconnects using Media Center if paused or at the menu screen for 90-120 seconds

The PC and the Xbox are connected to the same router by 100 mb Ethernet.
Thema:

1. 0/MBs - 40/MBs Jumps? Xbox PC (beta) - Similar Threads - MBs MBs Jumps

2. Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...: I got Jump Force from the Xbox game pass a few days ago, and i purchased and installed character pack #5 which is Bakugo. He should have been with all the other characters that I can play as after...
  3. Jump force dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force dlc: Has anyone else had trouble with there jump force dlc I bought the ultimate edition of the game and was told it came with the character pass. When they released the first 5 characters everything...
  4. Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A: So I recently signed up for the Ultimate Game Pass and downloaded JUMP FORCE. For the past 2 days I have not been able to even play the game, no matter what I do I always get stuck on the Start...
  5. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...
  6. Jump force online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force online: So ive had jump force for a while now, and i was able to play online perfectly fine up until i downloaded majin buu and bakugo. After i downloaded them i was unable to log into online servers. I...
  7. Jump force

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force: So my friend got jump force and she already been playing it getting used to and when she invited me to a 1v1 it keeps saying matchmaking failed over and over when I can play with my other friend...
  8. I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.: I have Jump Force from xbox gamepass and i bought the Seto Kaiba DLC and when i have the dlc installed it won't let me connect to the internet and when i have it uninstalled it let's me connect....
  9. Netgear: Detailed network stat says .95 mbs and xfinity speedtest says 100mbs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: Detailed network stat says .95 mbs and xfinity speedtest says 100mbs: Netgear (Routers): Detailed network stat says .95 mbs and xfinity speedtest says 100mbs I just purchased and connected a WNDR4300 V2 router and a new modem. I have several desktops, laptops, and...
  10. how do i resolve highpacket loss?,,my mbs drops every other minute.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    how do i resolve highpacket loss?,,my mbs drops every other minute.: how do i resolve highpacket loss?,,my mbs drops every other minute. i literally keep lagging out of the game because of this every other minute. 0a18fc64-f324-46ef-ba15-bca90a4d7ef9