0 Upload and 0 MTU

Discus and support 0 Upload and 0 MTU in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox one S. Up until a few days ago everything was fine. Now I cannot download any patches to my games etc. I run the Detailed network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Belot, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Belot
    Belot Guest

0 Upload and 0 MTU

I have a xbox one S. Up until a few days ago everything was fine. Now I cannot download any patches to my games etc. I run the Detailed network statistics and Download speed is 20Mbps but upload is
    0.00 and MTU is 0. I am on a wired connection. I have forwarded the relevant ports and have an open NAT. I have even done a full factory reset and still no go. I was about to do an offline update via USB but thought I would come here first to see if anyone
    has any ideas. My OS version is 10.0.17763.4088 (rs5_release_xbox_dev_1902.190303-1935).

:)

Belot, Apr 18, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

0 Upload and 0 MTU

I would recommend going through the
    Network Connection Help troubleshooter here.
    That might help resolve your issue. I'm not sure the issue is related to an update, specifically, but follow that troubleshooter which has many steps and things to check that should get you back in fully working
    order.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

0 Upload and 0 MTU

if you have done all the basic steps including - router reset,power cycle console,new cable, no isp problems, i would probably next go for a factory reset. have you tried wireless to see if you can connect that way?
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

0 Upload and 0 MTU

G'day,

Assuming you reconnected you can find the latest OS versions XBox Operating Systems here.

Keep in mind if you are in the Insiders Preview Program you should unenroll first before using OSU's.
  5. handsolo429 Win User

0 Upload and 0 MTU

I am going to assume you have reset your modem and router, but if you have not you should def ry that now. you can also contact your ISP and troubleshoot as to why you aren.t uploading any data. are there any other devices in the house that may be interfering
    with your connection? like a router or firewall? also, have you changed your data cable? try testing the wireless connection and see if the data cable may have been damaged.
  6. Dan87-3E251722-4AD5- Win User

Detailed Network Stats

Provider Comcast Cable

Download speed 56.26

Upload Speed 11.69

Packet loss: Down/Up 0/0

MTU 1480

Latency 14ms
Thema:

0 Upload and 0 MTU

1. 0 Upload and 0 MTU - Similar Threads - Upload MTU

2. Upload studio clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clips: Hi ive recently uploaded clips via upload studio to my feed. However when i add music on top of my clips it will not add the clip with music to my feed. Can you assist. It plays fine in upload...
  3. Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

in XBoX on Windows
    Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload: So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!: hi there all, recently I have been uploading clips with the companion app (which is nice and simple rather the long lengthy process of uploading to youtube) but I have come across an issue with...
  6. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please: I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I...
  7. Xbox One backwards compatible save stuck in “Pending Upload”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One backwards compatible save stuck in “Pending Upload”: Hello, I have been playing Mass Effect 2 on the xbox one via the backwards compatibility and my most recent save of the game wont upload to the cloud. Thus when I start the game and resume my...
  8. Upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload problem: Why screenshots on Xbox one X get so long to upload ? My upload speed is 50 and download is 150 ee6eb827-4f2f-40de-964d-4bb09a5a4941
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Faster Uploads

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Faster Uploads: With the last Alpha Skip Ahead update, has anyone noticed that uploads upload much faster then before. I was in a few different games and movies the last 2 nights and I did a bunch of screen...
  10. Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]