0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter

Discus and support 0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to download minecraft for my daughter on her laptop. First, the original minecraft launcher would not work After countless errors in trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by just fix this, Dec 3, 2021.

1. 0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter

trying to download minecraft for my daughter on her laptop. First, the original minecraft launcher would not work

After countless errors in trying to download the xbox app (microsoft refused to accept my password or one-time use codes) I disabled the verification in the Microsoft store and FINALLY got to download the xbox app that was (for no good reason) required to download minecraft

Now i am getting error code 0x00000001 when I try to download the software

I have fully updated windows. I have a great internet connection. I have restarted everything multiple times.

Why is this so hard.

:)

just fix this, Dec 3, 2021
  2. hjnh Win User

I tried both methods and they didn't work. Do you know something else I can try?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Just! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please verify in Windows update that you don't have any pending updates, after this try installing the console companion app and log in with the same account as the Xbox app

If that doesn't work try this

Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

Reboot PC

****Install gaming service like you would normally

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9MWPM...

Install Xbox Identity Provider

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-identity...
  4. Jamie1993 Win User

0x00000001 Error when trying download Minecraft

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Can you try downloading the 'Create Windows 10 installation media app' from the link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

At the end of the download run it and then follow the steps and at the end click on upgrade.

Thanks

Jamie
  5. T0MS M0M Win User

problem game pass ultimate pc error 0x00000001

I'm having the same exact issue. Every game I try to download gives me "Error code: 0x00000001". I've made sure both the app and my PC are up to date.
  6. FusionHealer398 Win User

When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it says "we cant sign you i right now" error 0x40b

I am having the sam issue. I can log my daughter in to live.xbox.com, but I get an error when I try to login to the app, which then prevents minecraft from loading.
Thema:

1. 0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter - Similar Threads - 0x00000001 error trying

2. 0x00000001 Error when trying download Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x00000001 Error when trying download Minecraft: I have a new Windows 11 computer. When I try to download Minecraft from the Xbox app, I keep getting the 0x00000001 error code. I've tried to perform all required and optional updates, and nothing...
  3. Error 0x00000001 When trying to download KI1 or KI2 via Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x00000001 When trying to download KI1 or KI2 via Xbox App: So, I bought the definitive edition of Killer instinct earlier since it's on sale & it comes w/ KI 1 & 2. I try to download KI 1 & 2 on my Windows 10 laptop but I get the 0x00000001 error. I...
  4. Error code 0x00000001 when trying to install and game on any hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x00000001 when trying to install and game on any hard drive: Recently got the game pass for my PC. When launching the Xbox app it shows a notification at the top about now being able to install games and states the error code as mentioned. I have tried the...
  5. Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on...: Hi I'm getting error as it's described here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80073D26 I checked and my windows is up to date , I have also run command what it's asking in...
  6. Dead by daylight shows the error message 0x00000001 when i try and download it (PC Xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight shows the error message 0x00000001 when i try and download it (PC Xbox app): I have tried restarting my pc which hasn't worked I've made sure everything is updated. The error comes up the second i press done to start the download. Is there any fixes?...
  7. I can't downlaod any games in Xbox app for windows 10. error code : 0x00000001. Tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't downlaod any games in Xbox app for windows 10. error code : 0x00000001. Tried...: I can't downloading any game in Xbox app wondows , I have xbox pc game pass , last month everything is fine , but when I try to downlaod new games this month, every games stuck at 0% and I got a...
  8. Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on...: Dear all I have the below error when running the Xbox Apps in my PC . with the below errors showed in Xbox Apps screen. can someone tell me how to resolve it , thanks Error 0x80073D26 or...
  9. The 0x00000001 error when trying to dowload games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 0x00000001 error when trying to dowload games: When I try to dowload forza horizon 5 , it gives the 0x00000001 error. It is the same at some other games like , Human Fall Flat, Microsoft Flight Simulator. But when I tried to dowload games like...
  10. Error code 0x00000001 appears when trying to download games. Does not even start downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 appears when trying to download games. Does not even start downloading: I have received and been trying to find ways to get around this error, mostly by allowing certain apps to run as administrator, as the games that don't download say that "Administrator approval is...