0x0000042B error

Discus and support 0x0000042B error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the process ended unexpectedly, how do i fix it efa4925e-ade7-4b8b-a58a-dcd62f652292 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThallesNoise, May 28, 2022.

1. ThallesNoise
    ThallesNoise Guest

0x0000042B error

:)

ThallesNoise, May 28, 2022
  2. Donovan Pereira Win User

error 0x0000042B

Hi there.

It sounds like you are going to have to factory reset the console. Don't worry, you can still keep all your games and apps while doing this though.

To do this, press the Xbox button on your console to open the guide and go to settings. Then select Systems>Console Info>Reset Console. When it prompts you, pick "Reset and Keep My Games and Apps". This will reset it to
    factory settings and will be like setting it up from out of the box. However, all your games and apps will still be on the system meaning you don't have to download them again.

Hopefully that works for you
    i have the same problem and it's not yet solved... Not restoring the computer, not withdrawing the account and re-starting... It's a problem that the app is still in beta and Microsoft as much as Xbox developers must repair...

0x0000042B REPORTED THE SAME CODE IN THE SAME PROBLEM IN MY COMPUTER WITH APP XBOX BETA
  3. Georges C. Win User

0x0000042B error

4. XBF Brad A Win User

error 0x0000042B

Hello Donovan,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

error 0x0000042B

6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

error 0x0000042B

Hi there.

It sounds like you are going to have to factory reset the console. Don't worry, you can still keep all your games and apps while doing this though.

To do this, press the Xbox button on your console to open the guide and go to settings. Then select Systems>Console Info>Reset Console. When it prompts you, pick "Reset and Keep My Games and Apps". This will reset it to
    factory settings and will be like setting it up from out of the box. However, all your games and apps will still be on the system meaning you don't have to download them again.

Hopefully that works for you
Thema:

0x0000042B error

1. 0x0000042B error - Similar Threads - 0x0000042B error

2. Error code 0x89235106

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x89235106: When I try to launch some game pass's games it show that : [img] how can i end that problem ? ca1d312f-6152-4523-865e-c0055a6d3e16
  3. Tried to change gamertag on xbox 360, received an error twice in a row but was charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tried to change gamertag on xbox 360, received an error twice in a row but was charged for...: Logged into my old xbox 360 and went to change my gamertag but received an error. Went back to try it again and received the same error. Got 2 emails showing I was charged for both attempts....
  4. Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App...: Hi all. I have been playing Farming Simulator 22 with my friends on PC with game pass. But I noticed that after I put the game in to windowed mode, it would load the first attempt, but after this...
  5. Getting error 0x89235106

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error 0x89235106: I've been trying to boot the game but I keep getting the same error. It would check for updates but would proceed to the error. This happens to every game I currently have. It will load to the...
  6. Error code (0x803f800f)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x803f800f): I have an ongoing gamepass ultimate subscription yet when i try start up assassins creed syndicate it keeps giving me this error message. I tried too reinstall it and it didn’t work. I tried hard...
  7. Error code 0x8015DC0D appears when logging into the Xbox PC app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x8015DC0D appears when logging into the Xbox PC app: Eng. I keep getting error code 0x8015DC0D when I sign in to the Xbox app for PC. Login works fine in web browsers and mobile apps, but the error code only appears on the PC. Age verification is...
  8. User interaction required for authentication error

in XBoX Accessibility
    User interaction required for authentication error: So I am currently trying to sign into my account on Game Pass PC, but every time I try I get the error User interaction required for authentication. If I click More Info, I get sent to the support...
  9. Minecraft java server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft java server error: what does this mean because im in run.bat C:\Users\richa_\Documents\myserver>java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar server.jar nogui Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and...
  10. error 0x0000042B

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x0000042B: Hello, I recently had a problem or start session in my microsoft account in the xbox application, when I try to log in the error appears 0x0000042B does anyone know how to solve?...