0x800704cf on Xbox one.

Discus and support 0x800704cf on Xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I was playing normally with my Xbox One, but today I could not connect my console to the internet, it pops something like an error code:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Berkano93, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:52 AM.

1. Berkano93
    Berkano93 Guest

0x800704cf on Xbox one.

Yesterday I was playing normally with my Xbox One, but today I could not connect my console to the internet, it pops something like an error code: 0x800704cf

Help, I do not know what to do anymore, I tried to restart the Xbox One, restart the internet router... But sadly it was worthless.

The error persists.

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

0x800704cf on Xbox one.

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
    5. Power cycle your console
  3. DominumStige Win User

0x800704cf on Xbox one.

Hi!

If the console is connected to WiFi, check that the console is correctly connected to the network (Settings->All Settings->Network->Network settings->Setup wireless network).

If it doesn't work, try holding down the power button for 10 secs and try connecting again. Let us know!
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

0x800704cf on Xbox one.

5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Erro 0x800704cf no Xbox one

Hello SRGuelBR25!

Thank you for the reply! I understand that this situation can be frustrating to deal with but, I will be happy to assist you today with it! Just to clarify, have you tried troubleshooting your network? If not, I would suggest trying to troubleshoot the
    network using the steps on the Xbox website for
    Network Connection Help
    . If those steps do not help, I would then suggest either trying to

Power Cycle
    your console or perhaps performing a
    Soft Factory Rest
    , (Keep Games and Apps) of the console. If none of the steps work after trying them, please reply back letting us know so we can continue further assisting you. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Erro 0x800704cf no Xbox one

See if this
    LINK
    helps you to resolve the issue.
Thema:

0x800704cf on Xbox one.

1. 0x800704cf on Xbox one. - Similar Threads - 0x800704cf

2. Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot: Hi. I get this error every time I boot my Xbox One S in offline mode or without internet connected. It shows up, I close it and the console works without any other problem, but it's just annoying....
  3. 0x800704cf error code on my xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800704cf error code on my xbox one x: Started having major connection issues when I started bf1 today. Unplugged my modem, router, did full power cycle on xbox and when I restarted it I got this error message...
  4. Error 0x800704CF

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800704CF: Getting Error 0x800704CF it won't let me connect to my wifi it says the date is 01/09/2014 and the time is 44 minutes behind real time. I've rebooted the router and all other wifi are working...
  5. X box one nao entra internet e aparece erro 0x800704cf [Translation-X box one does not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box one nao entra internet e aparece erro 0x800704cf [Translation-X box one does not...: X box one nao conecta com internet aparece erro 0x800704cf alguem ppde me ajudar [Translation- Xbox one does not connect with internet appears error 0x800704cf someone ppde me to help]...
  6. Erro 0x800704cf no Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro 0x800704cf no Xbox one: Eu estou enfrentando um problema que não consigo acessar e ver nenhuma rede no meu videogame, mas quando reinicio ele, aparece o mesmo erro que apareceu em alguns dispositivos moveis, 0x800704cf,...
  7. We had this error code and solved the problem (0x800704cf)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We had this error code and solved the problem (0x800704cf): We had this error code and the message said we needed to be connected to internet. However, when we checked our connection everything seemed fine. My youngest son walked in, said "I know how to...
  8. Error Code 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x800704cf: Split from this thread. I have the exact same problem, i just changed my broadband to sky after using virgin and everything you said is happening to me also 53c029bd-255a-422c-8e81-cbcab10ee664
  9. Error Code 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x800704cf: Hi, Recently, I have been struggling to sign in on the Xbox Windows 10 desktop app. Everytime I try and sign in It brings up the error code in the title. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance....
  10. Error 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800704cf: Why can I not sign into my account even though my console shows I am online? I am a brand new xbox user and am already getting pissed with this. If anyone could help that would be useful. Thanks...