0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

Discus and support 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store. Now playing the Dragon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Richárd SzabolcsRévész, Aug 18, 2021.

1. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store.
    Now playing the Dragon Age series, but want to play with other games using my payed Game Pass Ultimate for PC.
    Depleted all the suggestions of Xbos Customer Support about the above issue. They suggested to contact with Windows Department for any more useful suggestion.

:)

Richárd SzabolcsRévész, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

Hi there Richárd welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What troubleshooting have they suggested?
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I would strongly suggest trying the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Open the Windows Store on your PC and click on the three horizontal dots in the top right corner.
    2. Here, click on Downloads and updates.
    3. On the next page that opens, click on the Get updates option.
    If the issue persists, try to clear the Microsoft Store cache

1. Press Windows Key + R to launch Run.
    2. Enter wsreset.exe and hit Enter.
    3. Once the reset process finished, restart your PC and then check if the issue is fixed.
    The Xbox App depends on the Microsoft store App to run properly. So, if there is something wrong with the Store app, you will face problems with the Xbox app too.

In this case, resetting the Store cache can fix the problem, so make sure you do that by following the steps above.

If the issue persists, try to use the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter built into the Settings app:

1. Open the Settings app (keyboard shortcut Win + I) on your PC.
    2. Go to the Update & Security section.
    3. From the left pane, click on Troubleshoot to get a list of all the available troubleshooters.
    4. Here, locate and click on the Windows Store Apps option.
    5. Click on the Run the troubleshooter button that is revealed to start the troubleshooting process.
  4. ThunderSmile Win User

Can`t install Forza Horizon 3 Code:0x80073D0D

In january I could play forza but my second harddisk crashed. Now I would like to install forza horizon 3 on my new HDD but I can`t. I can`t install "Forza Horizon 3" on the windows store. I get at the end from the download the failure code 0x80073D0D.

I repaired the xbox app and the windows store but I have still the same problem. Pls help me. The windows support doesn`t want to help me.
  5. Sanmans Win User

just bought a year membership, for some reason can't download it to my account

Hi, try these links below to help resolve your issue. Also try and login with your account on a PC and use the Xbox app to redeem your code or use the Microsoft Store app to redeem your code.

Xbox PC App:

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9WZDNCRFJBD8

Support Links:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/redeem-prepaid-codes

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/prepaid-code-errors

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup

Good Luck and contact support again if the above information doesn't resolve your issues.

David ()
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Error code 0x80073d0d

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend that you read the topic below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

On page 2 in the last comment made by ''bl8demast3r'' he reports that the solution to another error worked for this 0x80073d0d. The solution to this problem can be found on the link below made by one of the community members.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help - Similar Threads - 0x80073d0d error code

2. Error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073d0d: On PC xbox app when I try and download a game from the game pass I get error code 0x80073d0d and doesnt install at all. Hope anyone can help me solve this issue a967d7c8-f7e7-4a1e-ac01-9f0fd5ff3c22
  3. Error code: 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d: I have two games installed on my game pass, sea of thieves, and age of empires 3. I downloaded these games about 3 months ago, recently I try to download any other game on the game pass and I get...
  4. Get the error 0x80073d0d when I tried to download a game from the windows store or the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get the error 0x80073d0d when I tried to download a game from the windows store or the xbox...: Recently, I got the error 0x80073d0d when I tried to install a game, I have the game pass active and my pc up to date. [img] 420281ce-9f53-48e3-9127-2c4134255608
  5. Can't Install Any game on Via Xbox Game pass Pc. Error Code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Any game on Via Xbox Game pass Pc. Error Code 0x80073d0d: I was trying to install some game on my pc from Xbox Game pass but it showed error 0x80073d0d and I tried another game showed same error and for every other game i tried showed game error.Please...
  6. Unable to install games anymore (Error Code 0x80073d0d)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install games anymore (Error Code 0x80073d0d): I've joined the xbox game pass ultimate and used the xbox app on pc to download some games and play. Everything was working perfectly, as I played Control, human fall flat and other games. I have...
  7. Error code 0x80073d0d Cant install games on D Drive for game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80073d0d Cant install games on D Drive for game pass for PC: I am unable to install any games from the game pass app for PC on my D drive. If i change the install location to the C drive it installs no problem but this is where windows is installed and i...
  8. Error code: 0x80073d0d

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80073d0d: I've tried just about everything here. Trying to download Sea of Thieves and No Man's Sky via game pass on PC. I've restarted my computer, uninstalled xbox, uninstalled the microsoft store,...
  9. MS Flight sim download fail error code 0x80073D0D

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flight sim download fail error code 0x80073D0D: I am having problems with downloading the Flight Sim from the windows store. I have had it installed and had to uninstall once due to corruption. On reinstalling the first time I managed to clear...
  10. Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80073d0d. How can i fix this?: [img] How can I fix this problem? I already restarted the PC but it doesn't fix the problem. c7b05ae8-d33a-4f1a-ac73-e2bdbeb0ae9f