0x801901f4 Something went wrong

Discus and support 0x801901f4 Something went wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help! I'm getting the above error code when I try to sign in. It's been happening since last night. I managed to sign in once, tried to play Halo MCC... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Outlaw n Weeza, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 0x801901f4 Something went wrong

Help!

I'm getting the above error code when I try to sign in. It's been happening since last night. I managed to sign in once, tried to play Halo MCC but I got an error message telling me the disc wasn't in the console when it was, so I performed a hard reset,
    and the I have been getting this error code when I try to sign in ever since.

I thought it might be something to do with the fact my xbox live renewal payment failed this month due to an expired debit card, but I went online and paid with my new card so I'm all renewed.

I have scoured the Web for solutions, none of which have been successful. I have tried connecting to xbox live with Mobile hotstop instead of WiFi, I have tried doing another hard reset. I have tried removing and re-adding my account to the console. Nothing
    is working.

I'm at the point of chucking the thing out the window, unless anyone has any suggestions?

:)

Outlaw n Weeza, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Outlaw n Weeza Win User

Hi Brad,

Have performed soft factory reset and its let me sign in.

Thank you for your help and for the quick responses, much appreciated.

Rob
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Outlaw,

Thanks for the update on the issue. With the next step, make sure console is connected to internet. Then we would like you to do a

soft factory reset
    . You will select keep my games and apps.

Let us know how it turns out.

Brad
  4. Outlaw n Weeza Win User

Hi Brad,

I've tried this, and when I try to reinstall my profile, after inputting my password nothing happens, I just get a blank grey screen where usually a circular loading icon appears briefly during the sign on process.

I've waited for a good few minutes to see if it will do anything, but nothing. So I hit B on the remote and it just spits me back to the sign in/add new profile page.

At a loss...
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Outlaw,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue signing in. We recommend to
    remove and reinstall your profile
    on the Xbox console. When you uninstall your profile,

power cycle
    the console. Once you turn back on and it loads up then reinstall the profile.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  6. C00ki3M0n5t3r33 Win User

Your network is good, but there are some xbox service issues

Still not able to sign in comes up with 'something went wrong 0x801901f4', although xbox says everything is up and running.
Thema:

1. 0x801901f4 Something went wrong - Similar Threads - 0x801901f4 Something went

2. Xbox 0x801901f4 Account Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 0x801901f4 Account Error: Hi there, today I was playing Gears of War 4 and randomly received the following error: 0x801901f4 This is what I have done unsuccessfully.. 1. ) Removed account from Xbox, factory restored...
  3. Code d'erreur 0x801901F4 [Translation-Error code 0x801901F4]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code d'erreur 0x801901F4 [Translation-Error code 0x801901F4]: Je viens d'acheter 33,49$ dans fortnite et le code 0x801901F4 s'affiche comme quoi qu'il a eu un echec lors de mon achat je n'ai donc pas mes V-Bucks [Translation-I just bought $ 33.49 in...
  4. Error Code 0x801901f4

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x801901f4: I recently contacted Xbox support for my Xbox One and was sent here because I was an "Xbox Insider" and they couldn't help me with this issue but here it is. When I tried to sign into my account I...
  5. No sign-in screen, and can’t add new accounts (error 0x801901f4)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign-in screen, and can’t add new accounts (error 0x801901f4): Hi I tried signing-in to my Xbox One X today, but the sign-in screen never loaded. The screen just sat at the empty grey background where the virtual keyboard and password field would normally...
  6. X Box 1S Error Code - 0x801901f4

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 1S Error Code - 0x801901f4: We are UK based and my sons Xbox1S is showing a sign in error of 0x801901f4. Nothing we do will allow him to sign in, he has to sign in every time he uses the Xbox . Any ideas gratefully received...
  7. Can't login into XBox One Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login into XBox One Error 0x801901f4: Has anyone else encountered this error? When selecting the profile you want to login as it just pops up a grey screen and then I get this error: 0x801901f4 I can log in to my Xbox App on my...
  8. Xbox one code displayed 0x801901f4.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one code displayed 0x801901f4.: Unable to sign into account on xbox one code displayed 0x801901f4. Tried connecting with ethernet cable still no joy. No problems signing in to account on old xbox 360? Network connected....
  9. Xbox One Error: Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error: Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x801901f4: Hi All, My Xbox One has always been working, but today I had to rush out and turn my Xbox One off while I was on the pause screen for Red Dead Redemption 2. I got back home half an hour later,...
  10. Comcast: 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works: Comcast (ISPs): 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works Removing and adding your account again is a legit step described even in basic troubleshooting...