0x803FB107 while trying to install Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support 0x803FB107 while trying to install Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything, from trouble shooters to resetting caches to resetting my router. Nothing worked. The game says to be "Downloading %0" but then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joemankhl, Nov 14, 2021.

1. joemankhl
    joemankhl Guest

I've tried everything, from trouble shooters to resetting caches to resetting my router. Nothing worked. The game says to be "Downloading %0" but then after 5 seconds it says "Error", with a error code of 0x803FB107. I'm using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FYI, and my windows is up to date. Please help me, I've wasted 10 hours on this.

Edit:

Just double checked and it's happening to every game, not just FH5.

:)

joemankhl, Nov 14, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 자동차패스 설치오류에 대해 [ Translation - Porsche Horizon 4 Car Pass installation Error ]

3. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  4. xKomemamis. Win User

FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.
  5. Corsa779 Win User

Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80070005)

I get the same thing while trying to install Forza Horizon 4/Motorsport 7, This issue has been going on for 3 MONTHS AND STILL NO FIX
  6. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Download Failure

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.

Hope this helps have a good day!
Thema:

1. 0x803FB107 while trying to install Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - 0x803FB107 while trying

2. Can't download Forza Horizon 5 it's bugged Error 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Forza Horizon 5 it's bugged Error 0x803FB107: I just bought the 3 months game pass and i pressed download and it gave me an error and now i can't do anything, i can't cancel it i can't press retry, i can't do anything. Please help me [img]...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Stuck at 99% download and i get error codes 0x80070005 and 0x803fb107. Can anyone please help? 24923367-79f8-444d-9258-59ad309f0273
  4. Game Pass games not downloading error 0x803fb107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass games not downloading error 0x803fb107: Hi, this is my second time trying gamepass, the first was during its Beta, and applied for a refund as it did not work. I have recently decided to try again to play Age of Empires IV which will...
  5. Error Code 0x803fb107 on Xbox Gamepass PC app after Windows Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x803fb107 on Xbox Gamepass PC app after Windows Reset: I had to reset Windows because of BSOD problems that didn't end, and now that I finally have it back working again, Xbox Gamepass PC is misbehaving. The specific game I'm trying to play is Forza...
  6. Downloading Forza 5 have the Error 0x803fb107 and/or 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Forza 5 have the Error 0x803fb107 and/or 0x80070005: Wanted to download Forza 5, it's not downloading. I am running windows 10. I did try to re-install the game, didn't work. I did update Windows, reset and repaired the Windows store, Xbox app,...
  7. Microsoft store error Code: 0x803FB107 when downloading Forza 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store error Code: 0x803FB107 when downloading Forza 5: Hi I receive the following error code while attempting to download Forza 5 (Code: 0x803FB107). Having tried every potential fix I could find on the internet I can't resolve it. Rather annoyingly...
  8. Xbox App will not install any games. Error Codes: 0x87e00017 and 0x803fb107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App will not install any games. Error Codes: 0x87e00017 and 0x803fb107: No matter what I try to install, where I try to install it, what kind of account I try to install it from, regardless if I reinstall Windows, etc. nothing will install. I get one of two error...
  9. Error 0x803FB107 when attempting to install FH5 premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803FB107 when attempting to install FH5 premium: Hello. I just bought FH5 premium from Microsoft store and am not abled to install the game due to an error. Every time I try to “refresh” the installation it just gives 0x803FB107 error and stops...
  10. How to fix the errors 0x87e00017 and 0x803fb107 while installing games through game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the errors 0x87e00017 and 0x803fb107 while installing games through game pass: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, but since then i am having trouble installing games through game pass. The above errors keep popping up while installing some games, did basic troubleshooting...