0x8040020 wrong console ban for no reason

Discus and support 0x8040020 wrong console ban for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did receive a permanent account ban and error console ban can't make new account at all I must not console ban then what u think please check my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacoby Johnson #, Jul 6, 2022.

1. 0x8040020 wrong console ban for no reason

I did receive a permanent account ban and error console ban can't make new account at all I must not console ban then what u think please check my console something wrong ?

:)

Jacoby Johnson #, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that enforcement actions are handled by the enforcement team and to get more details in regards to your issue you may need to sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  3. Smwutches Win User

Banned for wrong reason

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, such as profane language, you are equally at fault.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for the wrong reasons

Every report gets investigated before a suspension is issued. The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and no one here can help you regarding this issue.

To check your suspension or if you are eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for the wrong reasons

Every report gets investigated before a suspension is issued. The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and no one here can help you regarding this issue.

To check your suspension or if you are eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Day-FE939936-9E13-45 Win User

Wrongful ban of: o Avenqedx HD o

If you got banned then there was a reason you got banned. plus this is the wrong section.
Thema:

1. 0x8040020 wrong console ban for no reason - Similar Threads - 0x8040020 wrong console

2. Minecraft launcher, Something went wrong in the login process.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher, Something went wrong in the login process.: My minecraft launcher has been not working for over a few months now, when I open the minecraft launcher and try to login via microsoft login, it doesn't let me, and pops up a message that...
  3. Wrongful suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful suspension: I have been wrongfully banned for defending myself from trolls, I admit I got angry and replied but if I got my account back I wouldn’t do it again this is the only page I can see to speak to Xbox...
  4. Any way to move MC account to a different Microsoft account (I moved it to the wrong one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to move MC account to a different Microsoft account (I moved it to the wrong one): When migrating first came available for me, I did it on the wrong account (I made one not thinking) and now my Microsoft account which has everything else, Xbox account and its own games, MC...
  5. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?: What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support doesn't help. I've tried reinstalling. Im...
  6. Xbox Controller mapping is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller mapping is wrong: My xbox controller seems to be acting weird on gta pc such as when i move the left joystick upwards it opens my phone which the up dpad should do and when i spam a to run it just continuously...
  7. Help set up account wrong and need to change without losing my sons stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help set up account wrong and need to change without losing my sons stuff: When i first got my son an xbox i didnt know what i was doing so i set up an account but his "user name" and everything he plays is set up to me. Therefore he can purchase things and change things...
  8. Wrongfully perma banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully perma banned: My account was perma banned for network manipulation even though that never happened and my isp can back that up. This is legally slander, ive tried to appeal but they just sent me an email...
  9. Wrong suspended features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong suspended features: Could anyone help me out with this, I received a suspension for my profile picture and it says I’m suspended from changing my profile but I can literally change it, however I can’t talk it parties...
  10. Minecraft Realms Plus (Something Went Wrong)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus (Something Went Wrong): I bought the Minecraft Realms Plus subscription yesterday. It keeps showing the same error message “Something Went Wrong”. I have restarted my device, restarted minecraft, logged out and logged...