0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft)

Discus and support 0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to download Minecraft i get the error code 0x80D03801, which is after i uninstalled and re-installed it. Whenever it says it's downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RigorousPizza97, Jul 11, 2019.

1. 0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft)

When i try to download Minecraft i get the error code 0x80D03801, which is after i uninstalled and re-installed it. Whenever it says it's downloading the game, it always stays on 0%. Microsoft can you answer this question, it comes up multiple times and
    support isn't helping either. I feel like Mojang screwed something up when they gave out free digital copies for those who had discs, after they released the better together update. Mind you, players only encountered this problem after the latest update. Mojang
    might be trying to eliminate free copies of the game they gave out. Trouble is, I can't even buy another copy.

:)

RigorousPizza97, Jul 11, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Error code 0x80D03801

Check the solution as described
    here
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello RigorousPizza97,

Awesome! Glad to hear that Minecraft has begun to install. We'll go ahead and close this thread out then. If you ever require support, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to come back and make a new thread.

Thank you.
  4. RigorousPizza97 Win User

Hello RigorousPizza,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I would recommend reporting this issue to directly to Microsoft using the insider hub :

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox button
      on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

You may also want to check out the
    Minecraft support site and
    official forums.

If you would like to see if there are any steps you have missed while troubleshooting, let us know everything that has already been attempted. At the moment, I would recommend a

soft or full factory reset
    if you haven't already tried one.
    So here's what happened, to which I'm glad it did.

Submitted my case as a report to Mojang, they received it successfully

Left the xbox off overnight, but in sleep mode and disconnected from the router as it was turned off

Turned my xbox on in the morning and then my router

Proceeded to download the xbox insider hub app straight from the Microsoft store

As it was downloading, I went to Minecraft's Microsoft page and began the download for it, just as a pop-up exclaimed the other app was "ready to start"

This time it started downloading, and I'm not sure if its due to me downloading something prior, or Mojang pulling some strings.

Either way, it downloads now!

[​IMG]
  5. RigorousPizza97 Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    This did not work, neither does resetting my router. General solutions do not work, I have exhausted the general troubleshooting attempts. This is an issue on Microsoft's end, as I myself repair these consoles both physically and digitally for a living.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello RigorousPizza,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I would recommend reporting this issue to directly to Microsoft using the insider hub :

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox button
      on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

You may also want to check out the
    Minecraft support site and
    official forums.

If you would like to see if there are any steps you have missed while troubleshooting, let us know everything that has already been attempted. At the moment, I would recommend a

soft or full factory reset
    if you haven't already tried one.
Thema:

1. 0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft) - Similar Threads - 0x80D03801 error updating

2. Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta: https://imgur.com/a/iiYn1i6 Here is the screenshot with the error messages. I clicked on the link and pasted the code in the box, but it sends a message and I suppose I'm supposed to get an email...
  3. Episode of game won't install. Reads error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode of game won't install. Reads error.: I just recently purchased life is strange 2. And all the other episodes installed except episode 2. I've tried to manually install and I went to the episode in the store and tried to install it...
  4. Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error: this happens so far only with forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7, tried downloading twitter as a test and it worked i tried this: 1. both DISM and SFC scan commands: nothing 2. resetting windows...
  5. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  6. Error Code 0X87E0000D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0X87E0000D: Bought FIFA 20 and now getting this error code. Not sure how to proceed. Restarted and turned off and back on. Plz help. Thanks 869c829b-200b-4444-a593-e3c0f329ddfa
  7. Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again: Hey. Just looked trough this forum and after some searching found out that the same problems existed in may 2019 and june ore july so with the previous updates of Minecraft :-/ The Update got...
  8. Error code 0x80D03801

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80D03801: I'm trying to reinstall minecraft. There was a update and it would update. So I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it. It wouldn't work. I have tried like everything. Resetting my xbox,...
  9. Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801: I tried to up update bluray player app it did not update,so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall it is showing error Code 0x80D03801 How to install it 7c1d7f97-225f-4312-8b48-9aee65e26849
  10. Error code: 0x80D03801 When i try to download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80D03801 When i try to download a game: When i try to download Minecraft i get the error code 0x80D03801 after i uninstalled and re-installed Whenever it says its downloading the game it always stays on 0%...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x80d03801