0x87e00005 Xbox Gamepass PC

Discus and support 0x87e00005 Xbox Gamepass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have error code 0x87e00005 when trying to download some games, incidentally they happen to be really good games and why I bought the game pass in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidBaguetta, May 3, 2021 at 4:12 AM.

1. 0x87e00005 Xbox Gamepass PC

So I have error code 0x87e00005 when trying to download some games, incidentally they happen to be really good games and why I bought the game pass in the first place. Like Nier Automata, Grounded, AoE 2, no mans sky to name a few. Most games seem to be having this issue, but some I can actually download. I was able to download sea of thieves, spiritfarer, children of morta and forager.

I have done wsreset, I have done DNS settings to public dns 8888 8844, I have done the powershell reset thing, I have done logging in logging out.

I'm out of ideas.

:)

DavidBaguetta, May 3, 2021 at 4:12 AM
  2. David Baguetta
    David Baguetta New Member
    no I have the xbox ultimate pass.. obviously.. as I CAN download some games

David Baguetta, May 5, 2021 at 10:32 AM
  3. [Farscape] Win User

I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

gamepass on PC is just that gamepass, there is no ultimate on pc, if you have ultimate on xbox then you get gamepass on pc.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  6. Avenged FallenX Win User

Game Pass not Activating?

You get the gamepass on your xbox or pc?

Are different subscriptions unless you have gamepass ultimate cause provides xbox live gold, gamepass for xbox and pc
  7. DanXcel Win User

xbox game pass

If you have Gamepass Ultimate then you are set for Xbox and PC. If you have just Gamepass then you will need to either upgrade to Gamepass Ultimate or get Gamepass on PC.
Thema:

0x87e00005 Xbox Gamepass PC

1. 0x87e00005 Xbox Gamepass PC - Similar Threads - 0x87e00005 Gamepass

2. this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005: Due to error Code: 0x87E00005 pretty much all the good games are unplayable. DNS change didn't do anything. resetws didn't do anything, powershell commands to reset the store didn't do anything,...
  3. What to do when u get, Error Code: 0x87e00005??

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when u get, Error Code: 0x87e00005??: I was downloading a game and it stopped and showed it had an error with this code, 0x87e00005. I went to the error code lists, but i couldn't find it. Someone please help?...
  4. how to fix 0x87e00005 error??

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix 0x87e00005 error??: I'm using GAME PASS Ultimate on a PC and I'm having trouble installing the necessary games. First, the download speed of games is very slow, such as kb/s, and it drops to 0b/s and freezes. If...
  5. Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005: Hi guys, I have now a problem in the download of games and update from the xbox game pass for PC. The ownload usually doesn't start or it works for some seconds and then it stops and after some...
  6. Error 0x87E00005 when downloading only some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87E00005 when downloading only some games: A couple of titles: Alien Isolation and Wolfenstein New Order AND parts of other titles: 1. Only chapters 3 and 4 of Life Is Strange 2. Some DLC components of Dragon Age Inquisition fail to...
  7. Download and Installing Games error code 0x87E00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download and Installing Games error code 0x87E00005: I've had an issue for a week now trying to download multiple games I already own. It all started with an update to COD Warzone that kept stopping for no reason. Went through forums, said to...
  8. CoD Install Stopping - Error 0x87E00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Install Stopping - Error 0x87E00005: I tried updating CoD yesterday and ran into an issue with the update once it hit 100%. We uninstalled the game and are now trying to reinstall it and keep getting error 0x87E00005 I have done...
  9. codice 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    codice 0x87e00005: Gradirei sapere cosa significa questo errore 0x87e00005. Non riesco ad installare forza 4 utilizzando game pass. Ho provato di tutto! riavviare modem, consolle, ho fatto anche 2 volte il reset di...
  10. Error code 0x87e00005 when trying to install AC:Origins on my xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e00005 when trying to install AC:Origins on my xbox one S: I bought the digital Gold edition of Assassin's Creed: Origins from the xbox store. I tried download the game 10 times; first times the download arrived to 3% complete and keep arrested, the last...