1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...

Discus and support 1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Anyone purchasing the 3 months 1/2 price gold (UK) 1000 apex coins the link was broken and charged you the full price. problem is many advocates are... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DARK KNIGHT0199, May 2, 2019.

1. 1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...

Anyone purchasing the 3 months 1/2 price gold (UK) 1000 apex coins the link was broken and charged you the full price. problem is many advocates are unaware of the offer but I have had luck with some advisors. my friend had the same problem he had an existing
    gold already he purchased the offer, but got charged full price for 3 months. upon chatting to an advisor he was refunded £7.50 and told to wait up to 30 days for the coins. this is a large scale issue so don't give up. terms and condition state 1 offer per
    account, and it doesnot say new customers only.

:)

DARK KNIGHT0199, May 2, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate support members are !!

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Did not receive Apex coins

Hi WarrantClover77,

Thanks for your post. The 1000 Apex Coin Promotion will be fulfilled, as stated in the description of the promotion you should receive a digital code via Xbox Message Center by 6/30/2019.

"Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."

Here's a link to the store for more information:
    Xbox Live Gold - Microsoft Store

I hope this information helps.
  4. darkist1 Win User

1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

Hi Sonicstormer,

Sorry you've had to go through this experience,

Apparently there was a disclaimer at the bottom somewhere.

1 Month Gold for £1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. £1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current
    regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 PM PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be
    sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/6/2019.

They should still have sent the coins, but unfortunately the ambassadors are unable to assist with refunds or issuing coins for Apex Legends as that is not without our ability.
  5. Ramboski Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Im thinking now i should have included the link on the home page that says ‘extend your xbox live’ its not the live for £1 deal, its extend your xbox live by 3 months but get it half price and the free apex coins.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Help me

Hi LayrNeto,

Thanks for your post! In the description on the page to purchase
    Xbox Live Gold
    , you will find information on how you will receive the Apex coins, it reads:

"Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...

1. 1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate... - Similar Threads - price live gold

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Xbox Live Gold Pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Pricing: I went to the shops today and noticed that in all the shops that sells Xbox Live Gold, the price has gone up by £10. Having 12 month subscription of Gold for £40 was expensive enough, why has the...
  4. Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?: We just subscribed to xbox gold, and recieved a suspension on the same day. What have others done in this situation? d1984ffb-7971-43d5-b471-2aa2296ce472
  5. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...
  6. Xbox live gold prices in Turkey

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold prices in Turkey: Hello there. about 1 week on live gold membership prices in Turkey I told all communication channels that the most expensive prices in the world. One year subscription 82.57 $ usd. In Turkey 1...
  7. Selling an Xbox Live Gold Subscription 20$(25$ original price)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Selling an Xbox Live Gold Subscription 20$(25$ original price): So basically I accidently bought an Xbox Gol subscription for like 25 dollars so I’m like selling it for 5 dollars off. You can email me at [Mod Removed] for any questions. Have a good day. :)...
  8. Xbox Live Gold price is misleading and deceptive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold price is misleading and deceptive: Microsoft bills customers $79.95 for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, significantly higher than the current advertised price of $53.00. This is misleading and in contravention of the Fair Trading...
  9. Xbox live gold pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold pricing: Hi, I recently bought an xbox one x and wanted to get gold, but the price is absolutely catastrophic, in the UK it is £34.99 for 12 months in Sweden it is £55 for 12 months, in the UK it is 25%...
  10. Canadian Xbox Live Gold Price Increased?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canadian Xbox Live Gold Price Increased?!: So a few might not know that Microsoft, about a 6 months ago increased the price of Xbox Live by 10 dollars and I and many others are annoyed by this! Damn If it isn't hard enough to comprehend...