1 account, 2 consoles

Discus and support 1 account, 2 consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently reside in 2 separate households, and I am planning on receiving a second console at one of the households. I already have an account on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lp41207, Jun 11, 2019.

1. lp41207
    lp41207 Guest

1 account, 2 consoles

I currently reside in 2 separate households, and I am planning on receiving a second console at one of the households. I already have an account on the one at the first household, and would like to know whether I can use the same account on the two different
    consoles to save money. Will my purchases be the same across the consoles? Does save data also apply to this?

:)

lp41207, Jun 11, 2019
  2. FuturePrawn1820 Win User

1 account, 2 consoles

Is there absolutely any possible way, I can get more switches???? I'm so desperate
  3. Koods Win User

1 account, 2 consoles

If you sign into console 2 & designate that console as your "home console" then your live subscription & most of your games will be playable by any other users signed into that system. As a lot of saves transfer to the cloud anyway then your game saves
    will go across too.
  4. BuntDogg Win User

2 Accounts 1 console

haha like your style prophet short and sweet....cheers
  5. christianbehr Win User

2 Consoles, 1 Account

Use a usb thumb drive. Drop your live account on it. Done. I have 2 boxes that is what I do.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

2 Consoles, 1 Account

That's right, you would need to move the profile to whichever console you wanted to use to play on LIVE.....
Thema:

1 account, 2 consoles

1. 1 account, 2 consoles - Similar Threads - account consoles

2. I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...: I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate by Mod] I can not bind the home console with my account 333d0e5a-cbf7-4be4-ab7e-b271f3b48b07
  3. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  4. 2 XBOX One Consoles, 3 accounts, 1 XBOX Live account - How do you make this work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 XBOX One Consoles, 3 accounts, 1 XBOX Live account - How do you make this work?: Both my sons have their own XBOX One consoles and their own gamertags. I have a third gamertag which has our XBOX Live account on it. My account is for parental controls only, otherwise I do not...
  5. What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console...: What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console with their account? I want to be the only one who has access to settings, purchases, subscriptions, etc....
  6. Game Sharing with a friend on their console but having 2 accounts on my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Sharing with a friend on their console but having 2 accounts on my console: So I am new to Game Sharing and I have a question that has been answered different ways so i'm very confused. Here is the situation. So I have an Xbox One console with a Gold account. My wife...
  7. Account and console suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console suspension: Hello, Im just going to apologize in advance for this long post... Abouta week ago i was having a bit of a laugh with my mates and i changed my gamerpic to an innapropriate picture. The next day...
  8. How do I add my son back into our family account w/out access to the Xbox console or his email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add my son back into our family account w/out access to the Xbox console or his email?: Hello, His account was deleted somehow and I need to add him back into my family account so I can control his time on Xbox? Does anyone know how I can do that without having access to the Xbox...
  9. Аккаунт с голд статусом для двух консолей [Account with gold status for two consoles]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Аккаунт с голд статусом для двух консолей [Account with gold status for two consoles]: У меня консоль xbox 360, планирую купить консоль xbox one s, при этом продолжу пользоваться xbox 360. Можно ли использовать существующий аккаунт на этих двух консолях? Можно ли пользоваться одним...
  10. Xbox One X console: Minecraft from disc will not allow guest account to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X console: Minecraft from disc will not allow guest account to play: Hi Our child has own Microsoft account as child account and in Xbox One X console. She is logged in, and adds her friend, who does not have a Microsoft account a visitor. Visitor is displayed...