1 account, 2 consoles

Discus and support 1 account, 2 consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently reside in 2 separate households, and I am planning on receiving a second console at one of the households. I already have an account on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lp41207, Jun 11, 2019.

1. lp41207
    lp41207 Guest

1 account, 2 consoles

I currently reside in 2 separate households, and I am planning on receiving a second console at one of the households. I already have an account on the one at the first household, and would like to know whether I can use the same account on the two different
    consoles to save money. Will my purchases be the same across the consoles? Does save data also apply to this?

:)

lp41207, Jun 11, 2019
  2. FuturePrawn1820 Win User

1 account, 2 consoles

Is there absolutely any possible way, I can get more switches???? I'm so desperate
  3. Koods Win User

1 account, 2 consoles

If you sign into console 2 & designate that console as your "home console" then your live subscription & most of your games will be playable by any other users signed into that system. As a lot of saves transfer to the cloud anyway then your game saves
    will go across too.
  4. BuntDogg Win User

2 Accounts 1 console

haha like your style prophet short and sweet....cheers
  5. christianbehr Win User

2 Consoles, 1 Account

Use a usb thumb drive. Drop your live account on it. Done. I have 2 boxes that is what I do.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

2 Consoles, 1 Account

That's right, you would need to move the profile to whichever console you wanted to use to play on LIVE.....
Thema:

1 account, 2 consoles

1. 1 account, 2 consoles - Similar Threads - account consoles

2. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  3. Games/Addons on different consoles or accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Addons on different consoles or accounts: I have a Xbox One S, where Forza Horizon 3 with Hot Wheels was preinstalled. On the Xbox we have two user account, one for me and one for my son. He purchased a Car Pack Addon for Forza which I...
  4. I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?: For the past few days, my console has been real slow, and i couldnt sign into my account. So i removed it off my console, power cycled it, and removed the other accounts. When i tried to recover...
  5. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  6. How can i remove an account on the xobx console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i remove an account on the xobx console companion: so I logged in to another computer and no I regret it because my main account keeps showing up and I cant seem to get rid of it in that computer can someone please help me out so no one can do...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console): I don't have a new debit card at the moment to add to my console and do not want recurring payments I have 28.00$ on my account balance I want to pay my outstanding balance thus be able to play...
  8. Watching thieves use my accounts and console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching thieves use my accounts and console: If im forced to be met with a page suggesting what to do if my xbox gets stolen after this final attempt for help then I'll gladly step into my grave as the planets most insignificant carbon based...
  9. I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...: I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate by Mod] I can not bind the home console with my account 333d0e5a-cbf7-4be4-ab7e-b271f3b48b07
  10. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...