1 day old Xbox series controller already loose and squeaky

Discus and support 1 day old Xbox series controller already loose and squeaky in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased new xbox series controller for my xbox one. Today I noticed that the D pad is loose and RT is squeaking. Is this normal?, if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hk1200, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Hk1200
    Hk1200 Guest

Hi, I recently purchased new xbox series controller for my xbox one. Today I noticed that the D pad is loose and RT is squeaking. Is this normal?, if so please let me know what to do.

Thanks

:)

Hk1200, Jan 11, 2021
  2. RippenHarra Win User

My first impressions....

@merlin AC4 is fantastic! You must buy. @mic my day one controller is the same loose on the join line underneath. Bit squeaky to to squeeze.glued it perfect now.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Elite Controller Bumpers

Yeah the Elite Series 2 was basically improved from feedback of users of the Elite Series 1

Many problems were fixed including the bumpers and the grip that also came loose after some time

Hope to get an Elite Controller one day :)
  4. Auswulf Win User

FPS gamers, what is the average life span of your analog sticks?

I just swapped out the old sticks for some new ones a few days ago on my Xbox One controller. The old sticks got loose and had a wobble to them. That controller is secondhand and had a heap of wear already. The new one I bought the left bumper stopped working
    properly so I don't really use it anymore.
  5. jparty76 Win User

i am 32 looking for friends my age

Well that might be hard because half of xbox live are squeaky 10 year olds.
  6. Frathos Win User

Elite Series 2 Joystick drift,out of warranty,SOL?

It's been less than 1 year since the Elite Series 2 controller has been released, how can it be out of warranty already? Is it only coming with a 90 day warranty? That seems absurd given it's price tag.
Thema:

1. 1 day old Xbox series controller already loose and squeaky - Similar Threads - old series controller

2. We need some old games on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    We need some old games on Xbox Series X: While Xbox Series X has rereleased a lot of games from the original Xbox, we need a lot more of those. Like: - Buffy the vampire slayer - Fifa Street - James Bond 007 Nightfire - Burnout 3:...
  3. Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is...: Well, this evening I was playing games on my Xbox Series X without any problems. Then, without warning, no games can be played. Once I launch a game, 'Invalid Format' appears on the screen. It...
  4. Can't use "Add a child" or "Manage Family Members" to add my 13 year old to my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use "Add a child" or "Manage Family Members" to add my 13 year old to my Xbox Series X: I just bought my first XBox Series X yesterday and I set up my account (I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate). Worked fine. Then I added my 9 year old and my 13 year old using the same method - they...
  5. Can I reinstate my old Xbox Live gamertag (from Xbox 360) with my new Series X account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I reinstate my old Xbox Live gamertag (from Xbox 360) with my new Series X account?: I used to play Xbox 360 with a Live account. I stopped playing for years and now I recently got a Series X. I'd like to use the same tag name, but it automatically assigned random numbers to the...
  6. Old Capture Card On Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Capture Card On Series X: I got the series X on launch day and I'm trying to use my old capture card that needs the 2nd hdmi port the xbox one had, I bought an hdmi splitter but it still isn't working, can someone please...
  7. Xbox Series X cannot run at 120Hz with an old HDMI 1.4 monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X cannot run at 120Hz with an old HDMI 1.4 monitor: I'm using AGON AG271QG monitor, resolution up to 1440P@165Hz, with a HDMI 1.4 port connecting to Xbox Series X. When resolution set to 1440P@60Hz everything was fine. And I know that HDMI 1.4 can...
  8. Xboxone s and Xboxone x upnp not successful old versions not series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone s and Xboxone x upnp not successful old versions not series: I have Xfinity wifi, for 9+ years I had an wonderful xbox wireless connection. Now I cant even connect to wireless connections.... only wired connections but my mom and dad use the ethernet cable...
  9. Unenroll Old X1X, Enroll New Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Unenroll Old X1X, Enroll New Series X: Selling my X1X. Can I unenroll it and enroll my new XSeriesX when it arrives ? Alpha preview submitted by /u/transfix6 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller: Should i return the controller due to it not working? is there a fix. Yes i update my controller. 53091824-a591-4d01-abda-996f883c8ed1