1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

Discus and support 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I would try the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaw203, Aug 30, 2019.

1. kaw203
    kaw203 Guest

1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I would try the xbox ambassador program again as until that point I used to be very active on it. But it says I cant use it still
    due to past suspension. Will this always be the case as I thought I remembered hearing that after a year you could start doing the ambassador stuff again.

:)

kaw203, Aug 30, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Put in a request to join and take it from there.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Have you tried contacting support? I looked to see if I could find anything that says when/if youre eligibility would be reinstated but couldn't find anything.
    Support has no jurisdiction over Enforcement issues. Especially from 3 years ago
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you received the suspension while you were an ambassador, it is currently not possible to rejoin. The requirement to join is that you cannot have an enforcement action in the past year, but that does not apply to rejoining.
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Have you tried contacting support? I looked to see if I could find anything that says when/if youre eligibility would be reinstated but couldn't find anything.
  6. MerSauta Win User

My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

Thema:

1. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I - Similar Threads - suspension years ago

2. I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review: I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review b6382f10-64e8-47ba-9c83-902c5ba1d9d5
  3. My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...: My original thread was locked before a correct answer for some reason. In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I...
  4. Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?: Hi! I installed the Xbox App (beta) for PC just yesterday to activate the PC game pass! I managed to do all that, I paid the subscription and I'm downloading games as I write :) I have one big...
  5. 6 years ago I received a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    6 years ago I received a suspension: My first Xbox account, SuperSpartan817, was given a permenant suspension early February due to me accidentally changing my avatar's color to a light shade of green. It's been 6 years since my...
  6. Xbox Live Suspension until the year 9999

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Suspension until the year 9999: My son's Xbox live account ( VxROCKCHALKxV) has been suspended. We are guessing that it is because he changed his avatar through Horizon. He did not know that he was not suppose to do this. He...
  7. 10 year old boy suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    10 year old boy suspension: I would like to know why my 10 year old has today had his account suspended. I’ve seen the conversation that he was reported for and have photos of it. It went a little something like why did you...
  8. 8 year old suspension?

in XBoX on Consoles
    8 year old suspension?: My 8 year old daughter got a 24 hour suspension from voice chat on Xbox live. I want to know what she said or did to get suspended so I can correct her behavior. Your agents on the contact us...
  9. Permanent Suspension After 10 Years

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Suspension After 10 Years: Good afternoon. I am a loyal 10+ year customer on my profile, i. I have thousands of dollars spent. I recently have been permanently suspended from Xbox Live. If there is anyone from the...
  10. Year 9999 ban stacked after a 2 week suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Year 9999 ban stacked after a 2 week suspension: Hello, do you know anyway I could speak with someone who has Xbox Enforcement Tools? a8340c71-dac1-4c17-88a6-eb18f17c84aa