1 day suspension(no reason at all)

Discus and support 1 day suspension(no reason at all) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well i have a question, Since when cant i call someone "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" This particular person reported me because my son was sending... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BSAA x TrAnQuiL, Oct 1, 2019.

1. 1 day suspension(no reason at all)

Well i have a question,

Since when cant i call someone "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]"

This particular person reported me because my son was sending smiley faces to him while i was working(he is 3) my wife did send him a message that when im back i message him, so he replied
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate].

I replied back, u cant even read the above message u [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]... And i got com banned ...

Really good policy microsoft!

:)

BSAA x TrAnQuiL, Oct 1, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Also keep in mind that you would never know what type of punishment the other person received. They may very well have received their own punishment too. You're just assuming nothing happened.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Well i get that, but he said [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] after we already said we are sorry, so basically he is violating the rules aswell by insulting me first ..

Thats why i reacted as an offence.

And yes as the owner i need to watch out whats happening.

You probably dont have kids, so don't know how quick kids are to take a controller or something else...

If a 3year old child accedently gets the controller and sends smileys to this person after my wife sends sorry and he replied
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines], and then 2 days later i reply that he is
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines],i violated the rules lol... And he doesnt...

The word [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] is not even against the rules, but
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] is...

But anyway for an ambassador i expected a better answer than this ..
    Its not a question of who insulted who first, its basically all about who reported who.

He insulted you and you insulted him back, he reported you and you got com banned.

IF you had reported him for insulting you and then blocked him he would have got com banned.

In the future never ever ever insult someone, even if its just saying what you said, report them, block them and move on.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

As the owner of the account you are responsible for all activities related to your account. In this case you violated the Code of Conduct by retaliating so I suggest you to use the 24 hrs suspension and to read and understand the service rules.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

You have to respect the rules, and make sure that your child does not access your account, create another with restrictions for minors.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You cannot messages things like that on Xbox Live. Yes you will get a comm ban, and deservedly so. You cannot send messages like this across the Xbox platform, whether on his part or your part. When he sent the first message back, you should have blocked
    and reported it. Not responded. When you respond with the same mentality that he is, then you are in the same boat he is in and both are subjected to comm bans.
Thema:

1. 1 day suspension(no reason at all) - Similar Threads - suspension reason

2. Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?: Hi! I installed the Xbox App (beta) for PC just yesterday to activate the PC game pass! I managed to do all that, I paid the subscription and I'm downloading games as I write :) I have one big...
  3. Reason for suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reason for suspension: An account associated with my family was suspended for a day but there is no detail or ability for case review. How can I find out what they did wrong without case review ability?...
  4. I got suspended for 2 weeks I no the reason and I’m looking to get my suspension reduced

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for 2 weeks I no the reason and I’m looking to get my suspension reduced: I got suspended for two weeks and i know the reason and i looking to get it reduced d1d88d13-76f5-4aa1-ba59-08501c833d89
  5. Suspension for no justified reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension for no justified reason: My account was suspended a few minutes ago for sayi “[Mod Removed - Profanity]” also know as “[Mod removed - Profanity” i dont see any bad language or anythinf bad at all in that statement. If im...
  6. How to appeal or find out the reason for a suspension?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to appeal or find out the reason for a suspension?: I was given a one day suspension for voice communication. I only ever do voice communication in while playing in a party with friends. It is only for a day so it is not a big deal, but I cannot...
  7. Suspension for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension for no reason: My son is Autistic and was suspended. It does not give me a why. He is partially mute and only plays fortnite with neibor kids. His gamertag is [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. He is 7 year...
  8. Suspension for no known reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension for no known reason: I have recieved a suspension to my account for no known reason, I cant make a case review as there is no enforcement in place and I am struggling to speak to someone that can help with this. Any...
  9. Reason for Xbox live suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reason for Xbox live suspension: My sons account has been suspended for a day and i have spent hours trying to get someone to tell me what his suspension is for. I dont want xbox enforcement to parent my son without telling me...
  10. xbox account suspension for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account suspension for no reason: im literally banned for no reasoon also i had little kids reporting me on xbox for no reason xbox banning systems needs a big and fair improvement i was banned because apparently my profile such...