1 Game to 1 Profile on 2 xboxes?

Discus and support 1 Game to 1 Profile on 2 xboxes? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, at my wits end and looking like the worst mum. My son has one xbox at my house and one digital xbox at his dads, I presumed as long as hes using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarciaHogan-Williams, Apr 8, 2021.

1. 1 Game to 1 Profile on 2 xboxes?

Hello, at my wits end and looking like the worst mum. My son has one xbox at my house and one digital xbox at his dads, I presumed as long as hes using the same profile, the games would carry over... unfortunately we’ve bought him the new Fifa as a disk and it won’t download from his profile to the digital box. Can anyone help or is it literally saved to the xbox not the profile?!

:)

MarciaHogan-Williams, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Jacyintha Win User

XBL - 2 users...

So you have console 1 and console 2 as well as profile 1 and profile 2.

~

If you buy the game with profile 1 on console 1, only that console has the offline license. Profile 1 would be able to use the game on any console (as long as it is connected to the internet). So if profile 2 wants to play, they would always have to play
    on console 1.

~

If you buy the game with profile 1 on console 2, anyone on console 2 could use the game but to use it on console 1, profile 1 would have to be signed in.

~

Hope it helps!
  3. MarciaHogan-Williams Win User

Ah ok so if he bought it digitally it wouldve been ok?
  4. Smwutches Win User

The problem is the game being on disc and not digital. The disc would need to be used to install and play the game, and since the console at his dad's is all digital it won't work there.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Sharing games between family members

Ok his console is console.1

His account is account 1

Your console is console 2

Your profile is account 2

So account 2 buys the membership

And downloads the profile on both console 1 and 2

But makes console 1 home console

Account 2 downloads the game on both console 1-2

Now account 2 has to be signed in on console 2 online but can play offline on console 1 since its home conskle.

Accoint 1 can only use the game on console 1 but not console 2

Account 1 has to rely on account 2 to download gamepass games
  6. EradiKate8117 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Hi again,

I have already done this without success.

Xbox 1

= Son 1 Xbox and set to Home Xbox

= My profile is on here as well as Son 1s profile

Xbox 2

= Son 2 Xbox

= My profile is on here as well as Son 2s profile.

Son 1 plays on xbox 1 on his profile and game says you must log in to the account that downloaded the game.

So he logs into my account....Games work

Son 2 plays on xbox 2 on his profile says you must log in to account that downloaded the game.

Log into my account, games work for son 2, but son 1 Now can't play the games
Thema:

1. 1 Game to 1 Profile on 2 xboxes? - Similar Threads - Game Profile xboxes

2. Can't find my game captures on Xbox one profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my game captures on Xbox one profile: I have a sinking feeling this might be a shot in the dark but I have to try because this has really been upsetting me. My Xbox One died over a year ago and I had given up on trying to fix it (it...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate TRIAL and the circled number on the profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate TRIAL and the circled number on the profile: Hello, I've got a circled 5 on my Xbox profile page and I would like not to loose it. If I redeem an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial code, will it count to the circled number (to the overall...
  4. My Xbox Series S does not download profile for Xbox360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series S does not download profile for Xbox360 games.: Good morning, I need help because I recently bought an Xbox series S and had a problem with backward compatible xbox 360 games. With the console connected to the internet, open router ports and...
  5. Had to get a new xbox - all my previous profile/game/app info not loading

in XboX Insiders
    Had to get a new xbox - all my previous profile/game/app info not loading: My xbox broke, had to get a new one. When I sign into the account I was using before on the new console, it isn't showing all my purchased games, downloaded apps, profile picture, changed...
  6. Multiple game purchases over multiple Xbox profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple game purchases over multiple Xbox profiles: I have probably a dozen Xbox profiles and I've purchased games on most of them separately. When I finally get an XBox Series X how can I go about consolidating all of those purchases? If I were to...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile: Pretty much what the subject says. Whenever I click on my profile or right-click another profile in the social tab, the game bar freezes and crashes. I have repaired, reset, and terminated the...
  8. Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games: When i attempt too download my profile on xbox 360 it says “Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that your are using to sign in Go to account.live.com to fix the problem” and the error code...
  9. Gears of War game for xbox isn’t downloading my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War game for xbox isn’t downloading my profile: My proflie cant download on gears of war 1 for xbox one s 2f785122-a472-460e-9adf-ed8c82b02525
  10. How to transfer game data between Xbox profiles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game data between Xbox profiles?: About 10 years ago I created my xbox account under my dad’s email. Now that i have my own, I’d like to transfer the data to my account but don’t know how. Any help would be greatly appreciated....