1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts

Discus and support 1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has now changed to 8,500 pts. So I'm just a little over 6,000 pts and I've been shooting for this. Can I expect the pts requirement to keep increasing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pavil Shiva, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Pavil Shiva
    Pavil Shiva Guest

Has now changed to 8,500 pts. So I'm just a little over 6,000 pts and I've been shooting for this. Can I expect the pts requirement to keep increasing each time I get close?

Or should I just give up on the free month idea and spend all my points on gift certificates (which have significantly less value than the free month)? I'm not the lucky type that ever wins anything so I don't gamble on things like sweepstakes. I prefer
    to spend my money on something tangible. I'd like to do the same with these points.

What do you do? Anyone?

:)

Pavil Shiva, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

I dont play on pc so ultimate would be a thing for me. The points prob increased bc of gamepass ultimate. Just keep racking and stacking never hacking....lol. Maybe love shacking....lol lol ok, i said enough. Lol
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

No it was in “sale” keep earning the points the more you get the bigger the rewards
  4. Pavil Shiva Win User

Thanks to everyone for responding. It is very appreciated. Unfortunately it has become a non-issue now.

I tried to redeem 4k pts for a $5 gift card as I wanted to see how the process worked and found you have to have a phone to do so. VOIP will not work.

I'm disabled and on a limited, fixed income. I'm not spending money on a phone I don't need for anything other than this. As far as using someone else's number for point redemption, I won't be asking anyone to help with that. There are enough things I am
    forced to ask for help with, I'm not adding to that list.

So for everyone in the universe, sending codes through email is good enough. Everyone except MS of course. They require that I spend any savings I might accrue on a phone I don't need. Thanks MS. For nothing.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate is a month of Gold + PC/Xbox Gamepass and valued higher that the previous Xbox Gamepass subscription. If that is what you're looking to trade points in for, it would make sense to keep grinding those reward points.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Just keep racking up the points. As stated they may well add game pass ultimate but don't quote us on that. The Xbox Live points has gone up too. It is worth saving them up till you can get the longest subscription on offer and quite often they will do
    a special offer and reduce the points total required.
Thema:

1. 1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts - Similar Threads - Month Game Pass

2. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

in XboX Insiders
    Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...: The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold subscription. To be clear I am talking about the...
  3. game pass ultimate for 3 months

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate for 3 months: I have a game pass ultimate for 3 months, I bought another 3 months, I get an error: Free trial is for new customers only. Only for new customers Free trial is only for new customers....
  4. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months: how do I sign on to this? I run windows 10. I do not use explorer or whatever you call it now. 5ec4ad41-ccd1-494e-97ad-23879c467399
  6. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  8. Do you need to pay the Xbox Game Pass subscription monthly or every 30 days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need to pay the Xbox Game Pass subscription monthly or every 30 days?: So my question is "Do you need to pay the Xbox Game pass subscription monthly or every 30 days?" What I mean by that is if let's say I buy Xbox Game Pass PC Beta right now would I need to pay next...
  9. First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times

in XBoX on Windows
    First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times: Hi, I wanted to purchase a Xbox Game Pass on PC using the Xbox Beta to try the first month at 1€ using the . After I add my credit card requested for my Microsoft account and confirmed my data...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question: I currently have xbox live gold until 8/19/2022 and xbox game pass until 8/22/2019. I want to take full advantage of converting to xbox game pass ultimate but if I were to convert right now I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass from 6800 to 8500