1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts

Discus and support 1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has now changed to 8,500 pts. So I'm just a little over 6,000 pts and I've been shooting for this. Can I expect the pts requirement to keep increasing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pavil Shiva, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Pavil Shiva
    Pavil Shiva Guest

Has now changed to 8,500 pts. So I'm just a little over 6,000 pts and I've been shooting for this. Can I expect the pts requirement to keep increasing each time I get close?

Or should I just give up on the free month idea and spend all my points on gift certificates (which have significantly less value than the free month)? I'm not the lucky type that ever wins anything so I don't gamble on things like sweepstakes. I prefer
    to spend my money on something tangible. I'd like to do the same with these points.

What do you do? Anyone?

:)

Pavil Shiva, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

I dont play on pc so ultimate would be a thing for me. The points prob increased bc of gamepass ultimate. Just keep racking and stacking never hacking....lol. Maybe love shacking....lol lol ok, i said enough. Lol
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

No it was in “sale” keep earning the points the more you get the bigger the rewards
  4. Pavil Shiva Win User

Thanks to everyone for responding. It is very appreciated. Unfortunately it has become a non-issue now.

I tried to redeem 4k pts for a $5 gift card as I wanted to see how the process worked and found you have to have a phone to do so. VOIP will not work.

I'm disabled and on a limited, fixed income. I'm not spending money on a phone I don't need for anything other than this. As far as using someone else's number for point redemption, I won't be asking anyone to help with that. There are enough things I am
    forced to ask for help with, I'm not adding to that list.

So for everyone in the universe, sending codes through email is good enough. Everyone except MS of course. They require that I spend any savings I might accrue on a phone I don't need. Thanks MS. For nothing.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate is a month of Gold + PC/Xbox Gamepass and valued higher that the previous Xbox Gamepass subscription. If that is what you're looking to trade points in for, it would make sense to keep grinding those reward points.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Just keep racking up the points. As stated they may well add game pass ultimate but don't quote us on that. The Xbox Live points has gone up too. It is worth saving them up till you can get the longest subscription on offer and quite often they will do
    a special offer and reduce the points total required.
Thema:

1. 1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts - Similar Threads - Month Game Pass

2. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  3. xbox 1 month games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox 1 month games pass: Hi until recently i was able to redeem microsoft points for 1 month xbox games pass but as of yesterday can no longer find this reward option anymore. Has it been removed?...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for Pc and 3 Month Free Codes from AMD

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Pc and 3 Month Free Codes from AMD: I own Xbox game pass for pc which I pay every month for. But I just received 3 month free code of Amazon from AMD for purchasing a AMD product because right now they have a offer on that gets you...
  5. [PC] (I have a Game Pass code for 3 months which I activated) - I can install and start...

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] (I have a Game Pass code for 3 months which I activated) - I can install and start...: Whenever I install a game and start it, for example Forza Horizon 4, it gets me to the "Press (X) to start", I press it and it says, "Load Failed. Unknown ..." I tried re-install it, re-install...
  6. Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days: Hi, I purchased an AMD graphics card which came with code to redeem for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code worked and I can see it in my Microsoft order history. However, instead...
  7. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  8. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  9. Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months: Right now, it is written on the website that the first 2 months cost 2$ for a limited time and after that the price is 17$ per month. I just subscribed to game pass ultimate and I got charged 17$...
  10. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass from 6800 to 8500