1 of 3 Xboxes unable to connect

Discus and support 1 of 3 Xboxes unable to connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 3 xboxes on my network that were working up until the update. Now 1 of them, the newest one (White Skylanders bundle) won't connect to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scyimon, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Scyimon
    Scyimon Guest

I have 3 xboxes on my network that were working up until the update. Now 1 of them, the newest one (White Skylanders bundle) won't connect to Xbox Live. My network is as follows

xbox1-----\

\

xbox2--------------------------Switch----------------Router----------------Modem

/

xbox3-----/

Please see below for error info:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number: Motorola Wimax

Router brand & model number: TL-WDR4300

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
    Wired/Internal Wireless

Things you have tried: Reset everything on network, direct to router, direct to modem, nat on & off, Forwarding on & off, router DMZ on & off, modem DMZ on & off, new cable, different port on router & switch, hard reset on modem &
    router

Is UPnP Enabled?

Any Error Codes you encounter:
    80015000B, 416b-4174-A080-0A00-8015-000B

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 0C8A - 0DC0

Z: 8015 - 000B

ID: 0006 - 0000

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 0015 - 10F1

T: Wired

D: 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

S:

C:

G: 192.168.1.1

A: 192.168.1.103/255.255.255.0

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Scyimon, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Jeff 45069
    Jeff 45069 Guest
    Are the multiplayer servers still up?

I have been unable to connect to the EA servers for 3 days now but my 360 still connects to xboxlive and Netflix. Did EA pull the plug on the servers?1

Jeff 45069, Jun 4, 2014
  3. QuitChart05
    QuitChart05 Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox

I'm having the same problem

1. Yes

2. Yes ()

3. Yes

4. on Six GUns the message is "unable to connect to Xbox at this time. Please check your connection"

(I've checked my connection)

QuitChart05, Jun 4, 2014
  4. QuitChart05 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox

I'm having the same problem

1. Yes

2. Yes ()

3. Yes

4. on Six GUns the message is "unable to connect to Xbox at this time. Please check your connection"

(I've checked my connection)
  5. Dormire Win User

can connect to the internet and modem/router but cant connect to xbox live

I am also unable to connect to XBox Live through my XBox. Was playing Rock Band 3, turned the console off, turned it ack on about 3 minutes later and it will not connect. Message suggests power-cycling (tried it) and port forwarding (did that ages ago).
    Still no connection. Bleh.
  6. I Wade B I LFC Win User

100% Packet Loss

Exact same here, Ive been trying to play for 3 days but unable to due to losing connection. When you play GTA Online, does it let you play for around 1-5 minutes, then you get disconnected?
  7. Azujjj Win User

Can't connect to xbox live

3:55 and still unable to connect to xbox live, test connection its fine and i got the same problem it says redownload profile and now i dont even have my profile in the xbox
  8. Luis Gutiérrez Fuen Win User

help

You have variable options to solve this my dear friend:

1. Reset your router or modem and configure your Xbox Live Internet Connection with the router or modem after being resetted.

2. Delete your profile and download it again

3. Reset your Xbox 360 and check If you can sign in.

If this doesn´t works, you could go to this article:
    support.xbox.com/.../unable-to-connect-solution

Another option would be an Xbox Ambassador by clicking this URL/Link:
    http://ambassadors.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/chatnow.aspx?service=xbox-live&category=connecting&ccfissue=

Hope you fixed it.
Thema:

1. 1 of 3 Xboxes unable to connect - Similar Threads - Xboxes unable connect

2. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet: Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again 64c44753-b3a1-4f9e-b609-18f47242f083
  3. Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi: Hi everyone, My Xbox automatically updated around 4 pm Tuesday and I was able to connect to Wi-Fi until Wednesday. That's when there were no networks showing up and all it says was Wireless and...
  4. Xbox Companion App on my computer is unable to connect to my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App on my computer is unable to connect to my Xbox One X: Unable to connect my computer to my Xbox One X through the Xbox Companion App. Everything is up to date. Xbox Companion app is on the current version. Windows 10 Home is on the current...
  5. Xbox Companion App on my computer is unable to connect to my Xbox One X.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion App on my computer is unable to connect to my Xbox One X.: [IMG] Unable to connect my computer to my Xbox One X through the Xbox Companion App....
  6. Xbox Companion App is unable to connect to my Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App is unable to connect to my Xbox One X.: When I attempt to connect to my Xbox One X through the companion app on my computer, it says "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connect to the same network...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox App multiplayer games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox App multiplayer games.: I recently purchased the XBox Game Pass for PC and after downloading a game I am unable to connect to other players. I first encountered the issue with Astroneer when I was unable to join a hosts...
  8. ESO Unable to Connect to Xbox Live on New Account and Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Unable to Connect to Xbox Live on New Account and Xbox One S: I recently purchase an Xbox One S to play ESO with my wife. Built a new gamertag, got Game Pass Ultimate, bought ESO: Elsweyr, installed it, got to connect to NA server: Login Failed Cannot...
  9. Xbox Indsider Pending update - unable to download games. Connected?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Indsider Pending update - unable to download games. Connected?: [IMG] Sorry - bit of a confusing title, but I'm having a range of issues - Firstly, my Insider seems to be stuck on Pending Update, which I only found after trying to troubleshoot why my xbox...
  10. I can’t host or join an Xbox bedrock Minecraft game it always says unable to connect does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t host or join an Xbox bedrock Minecraft game it always says unable to connect does...: It will randomly let me join people on minecraft but it wont let me host at all its so annoying because it means i have to play on my phone . And i cant call microsoft cus they dont answer. Help...