1 of 3 Xboxes unable to connect

Discus and support 1 of 3 Xboxes unable to connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 3 xboxes on my network that were working up until the update. Now 1 of them, the newest one (White Skylanders bundle) won't connect to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scyimon, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Scyimon
    Scyimon Guest

I have 3 xboxes on my network that were working up until the update. Now 1 of them, the newest one (White Skylanders bundle) won't connect to Xbox Live. My network is as follows

xbox1-----\

\

xbox2--------------------------Switch----------------Router----------------Modem

/

xbox3-----/

Please see below for error info:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number: Motorola Wimax

Router brand & model number: TL-WDR4300

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
    Wired/Internal Wireless

Things you have tried: Reset everything on network, direct to router, direct to modem, nat on & off, Forwarding on & off, router DMZ on & off, modem DMZ on & off, new cable, different port on router & switch, hard reset on modem &
    router

Is UPnP Enabled?

Any Error Codes you encounter:
    80015000B, 416b-4174-A080-0A00-8015-000B

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 0C8A - 0DC0

Z: 8015 - 000B

ID: 0006 - 0000

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 0015 - 10F1

T: Wired

D: 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

S:

C:

G: 192.168.1.1

A: 192.168.1.103/255.255.255.0

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Scyimon, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Jeff 45069
    Jeff 45069 Guest
    Are the multiplayer servers still up?

I have been unable to connect to the EA servers for 3 days now but my 360 still connects to xboxlive and Netflix. Did EA pull the plug on the servers?1

Jeff 45069, Jun 4, 2014
  3. QuitChart05
    QuitChart05 Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox

I'm having the same problem

1. Yes

2. Yes ()

3. Yes

4. on Six GUns the message is "unable to connect to Xbox at this time. Please check your connection"

(I've checked my connection)

QuitChart05, Jun 4, 2014
  4. QuitChart05 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox

I'm having the same problem

1. Yes

2. Yes ()

3. Yes

4. on Six GUns the message is "unable to connect to Xbox at this time. Please check your connection"

(I've checked my connection)
  5. Dormire Win User

can connect to the internet and modem/router but cant connect to xbox live

I am also unable to connect to XBox Live through my XBox. Was playing Rock Band 3, turned the console off, turned it ack on about 3 minutes later and it will not connect. Message suggests power-cycling (tried it) and port forwarding (did that ages ago).
    Still no connection. Bleh.
  6. I Wade B I LFC Win User

100% Packet Loss

Exact same here, Ive been trying to play for 3 days but unable to due to losing connection. When you play GTA Online, does it let you play for around 1-5 minutes, then you get disconnected?
  7. Azujjj Win User

Can't connect to xbox live

3:55 and still unable to connect to xbox live, test connection its fine and i got the same problem it says redownload profile and now i dont even have my profile in the xbox
  8. Luis Gutiérrez Fuen Win User

help

You have variable options to solve this my dear friend:

1. Reset your router or modem and configure your Xbox Live Internet Connection with the router or modem after being resetted.

2. Delete your profile and download it again

3. Reset your Xbox 360 and check If you can sign in.

If this doesn´t works, you could go to this article:
    support.xbox.com/.../unable-to-connect-solution

Another option would be an Xbox Ambassador by clicking this URL/Link:
    http://ambassadors.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/chatnow.aspx?service=xbox-live&category=connecting&ccfissue=

Hope you fixed it.
Thema:

1. 1 of 3 Xboxes unable to connect - Similar Threads - Xboxes unable connect

2. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  4. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...
  5. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  6. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  7. Unable to connect xbox one controller with usb

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect xbox one controller with usb: I am trying to connect my xbox one controller to my pc with no success. When I plug in the controller, it rumbles but then nothing happens. I have tried to check the device on device manager but...
  8. I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.: okey i'm a bit freak out my own xbox 360 dont want to accept my password cause it is too long for him what the [Mod removed - see Guidelines] happen what am i suppose to do in that situation i...
  9. Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE: After a clean installation of Windows 10, when I try to play a game installed on my PC, I get an error 'A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.' when I sign...
  10. "Unable to connect" to specific person in Minecraft on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect" to specific person in Minecraft on my Xbox.: I've had the problem for a while. I cannot connect to my friend and he cannot connect to me. We can play fine if someone else is hosting the world, and can connect fine in literally every other...