$1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate

Discus and support $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why am I being charged $19.99 for 1 month pass instead of $1? 92ab3e76-fdf5-4b51-b372-f2d02a20940a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WilliamChua94, Dec 5, 2019.

1. $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate

Why am I being charged $19.99 for 1 month pass instead of $1?

:)

WilliamChua94, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

When you convert to Ultimate from a regular gold subscription or game pass subscription, it converts at a rate of 1:1. So for example, 12 months of gold would be 12 months of Ultimate.

When you have already converted to Ultimate and you add a standard gold or game pass subscription, that's when it converts at the other conversion rate.

@WPAK - The 1:1 conversion rate is included any type you upgrade. It's not promotion specific.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

No, that was a promotion for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. What you need to do is renew your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  4. Lolusc0 Win User

Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

Just works like that, I guess it's not a problem, I usually buy the 1 year gold subscription, it's cheap, and now, I'm using the Game Pass Ultimate promotions.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Assinatura da Xbox Game Pass Ultimate de 3 meses por R$1,00.[Translation-Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for $1.00.]

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, if you are a current subscriber, you will be unable to get the promotion for game pass ultimate for 1$. This promotion is for new customers only. However, on the console, you can claim the 6 months spotify
    and discord nitro. If you cancel the subscription you will not get the promotion either as you had the Ultimate already. This is in regards just to the ultimate subscription:

Not valid for existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, other exclusions apply. Offer available in all Xbox markets excluding Russia. Credit card required. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price
    (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit 1 offer per account. Game catalog varies over time and by country.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

Hi I think with this promotion is over now, so in this case only the 1 mouth is converted in Ultimate by $1. The others mount can be ajusted to ultimate but in this case 3 mounths of Live Gold is equal the 2 mounths of Game Pass Ultimate, so to you take
    2 mounths Ultimate in conversion you lost 1 mounth of a single subscription
Thema:

$1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate

1. $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - subscription promotion game

2. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  3. Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]: Bonjour tous, petite question concernant le gamepass : si j'active le mois 1€, croyez-vous qu'après je puisse bénéficier des 6 mois 30€...? ça me ferait 7 mois pour 31€, ça serait le top !...
  4. Did not receive promotional GTA Online Money with 3 month Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive promotional GTA Online Money with 3 month Xbox Live Subscription: I started a chat with Xbox Live support and they pointed me here. I need help getting the promotional $500,000 GTA Online money I signed up for from an offer I saw on my Xbox dashboard. The offer...
  5. I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...: I bought an 3 month Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the game! b807e16a-69a8-4d6e-8524-dd4cff956b84
  6. I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...: I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the game! dd21ac8e-4e1a-446f-a3ab-08884ccd3cd1
  7. 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription Rocket League Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription Rocket League Promotion: I have not received the download for Rocket League after purchasing a 3-Month XBL Gold subscription on my Xbox console on 6/15/17. I was referred here by Xbox Support. "BONUS NEWS: XBOX LIVE GOLD...
  8. promotion for 1 buck moth subscription PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    promotion for 1 buck moth subscription PLEASE HELP: It has an ad for one buck but I go and see it says 1 month subscription for 9.99, why can I not buy it for one buck? Help pleas 83d68e48-f84f-42c3-b3b6-4b057ddd8df3
  9. HAVEN'T RECEIVED EA ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION CODE TO COME WITH XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HAVEN'T RECEIVED EA ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION CODE TO COME WITH XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION: I purchased the xbox live membership limited time offer promotion on the xbox store which is supposed to come with 1 month free EA access but I have not received an EA access subscription code so...
  10. Still awaiting code from Lover's in a Dangerous Spacetime - Gold Subscription Promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still awaiting code from Lover's in a Dangerous Spacetime - Gold Subscription Promotion.: As it says in the subject heading I am still awaiting my promo code for this event. I have checked all emails relating to the purchase of the gold subscription and have waited almost 2 weeks...