1$ ultimate game pass

Discus and support 1$ ultimate game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello guys, i want to understand how does 1$ ultimate game pass can be gained :) for example i am buying ultimate game pass for last 1 year and did... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ghipuca, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Ghipuca
    Ghipuca Guest

1$ ultimate game pass

Hello guys, i want to understand how does 1$ ultimate game pass can be gained 1$ ultimate game pass :)

for example i am buying ultimate game pass for last 1 year and did not even get 1$ pass once and at the same time my brother is getting this offer almost every month, does it has any explanation?

:)

Ghipuca, Jun 28, 2020
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  3. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Ultimate game pass

Did he gift you ultimate game pass or 1 year of gold? Since there is a 1:1 conversion ratio for a normal gold or game pass to Ultimate game pass. For example if you were to redeem a 3 month game pass code while you have ultimate it would convert to a little
    over a month in ultimate.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

Yes. And add the time of ultimate. 1 year Live + 1 month ultimate equals 13 months ultimate. And so on... The same thing is with the game pass. Example: 1 year Live + 3 months game pass+ 1 month ultimate is 16 months ultimate.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Hello Tenbrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on game pass ultimate. If you have had the ultimate subscription in the past it will not convert for example 1 year of gold to 1 year of game pass ultimate. That is for first time users
    of game pass ultimate. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
Thema:

1$ ultimate game pass

1. 1$ ultimate game pass - Similar Threads - ultimate game pass

2. Game Pass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Sharing: Hello. My brother recently got game pass ultimate and set my xbox as his home xbox so we could share it, but it isn't working. I'm not able to access game pass or any of the games in it. Any help...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate conversion: So i bought a 12 month xbox gift card for my son, he then put it into his xbox not realizing 12 months would be converted into 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which is just sad forcing you to do...
  4. Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money: So my family and I got a year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate over a year ago. The service was not renewed due to funds. We now have the funds as a family and we would like to get the Xbox Game Pass...
  5. Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?: I just downloaded Fallout 76 on my PC. I am an Xbox ultimate game pass subscriber when I tried to play the game it says my profile does not allow multiplayer games to be played? What do I do?...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: I had just brought a month of game pass ultimate two days ago and now its not working. 8b21ecaa-571d-4377-9523-0852570f948f
  7. Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1: I researched a bit into this issue, and it appears that the game has to be installed on the same drive as the OS? This is unfeasible for me, as my C drive is smaller than the required space needed...
  8. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate: So i've been trying to download forza but it errors every time i try to do it it just says error 0xc0EA000A so i restart my microsoft store and it just says ultimate game pass but it says to join...
  9. How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?: How to pay the Game Pass ultimate for 1 year by once not paying monthly? And is there any deal or promotion of it ? d25f7945-5f97-424e-a160-d6e85403d846
  10. Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have 14 months of xbox gold... I was given a 1 month ultimate xbox game pass gift card. What will happen to my xbox live gold subscription? It will become Ultimate for 15 months?...