$1 xbox game pass still going on?

Discus and support $1 xbox game pass still going on? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have noticed that even though I have used my 14day trial and the first month for a dollar promotion it still advertises it to me all over my console.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Salty pir4te, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Salty pir4te
    Salty pir4te Guest

I have noticed that even though I have used my 14day trial and the first month for a dollar promotion it still advertises it to me all over my console. I select it and it offers the base options. The promotion was also supposed to end 2/22? Just kinda annoying.
    Won't lie, thought I could nab some cheap game pass time but to no avail.

Edit: i have no promotions that I am currently taking advantage of. The offer is still being advertised despite being 2days expired. It is also being advertised to people that cannot take advantage of it. It is also on the xbox home site, so this isn't something
    just on a singular console.

:)

Salty pir4te, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there, Salty,

Thanks for replying! Insofar as the promotion for
    Xbox Game Pass offer for a $1 fee for the first month
    , the promotion appears to be ongoing. Once you take advantage of it and the first month is used, then your promotional period ends and the subscription will continue at regular price unless cancelled.

As stated in the Terms and Conditions, once the promotion has been taken advantage of by your account, you would not be eligible to participate again and would be subject to regular pricing for the service. This being said, the promotional banners may still
    appear for you, as they do for others, even though you've already taken part in the promotion. It will likely continue to show the offer until either the offer changes or is removed by the Marketing department.

I hope this information helps a bit more.
  3. Xemness Win User

D’awwh! That really sucks, not that i mind the very normal subscription, but I remember when $1 can get me a Monthly Gold membership AND a Game Pass :D

And honestly, still haven’t used my Trial period. Keeping it for something important, although I can afford it too, but just keeping good care of this free Trial version :’)
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Salty,

Thanks for replying again. Insofar as the promotion for the additional month for new members if they signed up between 02/12/2019-02/22/2019, that was for a different aspect of the promotion and any new members may still be eligible for the $1 for the first
    month of Game Pass offer as that is still ongoing past that date.

Here is the specific wording from the promotion:

From 2/12/2019 to 2/22/2019, new members buying the discounted Xbox Game Pass 1 Month**** SE will receive a second month automatically added to their account at no extra charge.

Again, the promotion may still be visible to you even after you've taken advantage of it and will be visible until changed or removed by the Marketing department.

I hope this a bit more clear and helpful for you.
  5. Salty pir4te Win User

I followed these steps and nothing changed.
    [​IMG]
  6. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of the offer, it is only available for new subscribers. Since you have already used game pass before, you would no longer be eligible.

• *Valid only for new subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding
      Quebec. After first month, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time.
Thema:

1. $1 xbox game pass still going on? - Similar Threads - game pass still

2. Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows: Hi, I see other people asking about this but a lot of people seemed to respond that it will be sent 'within 10 business days'. I understand that. For me it's been almost a month, how do I contact...
  3. Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card: Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card 2 months ago I subscribed to the xbox game pass and made sure to cancel the automatic billing, but now for some reason it has been activated...
  4. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  5. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  6. How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?: Okay I bought the Game Pass Ultimate 2$ for 2 months deal on the 15th of September and it hasn't even been 30 days and my Game Pass games are saying I have to verify my subscription. However I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval: I have the latest versions of Windows and of Xbox for PC (beta). I tried almost every possible solution I found (except a fresh re-installation of windows 10) but to no avail. It seems to have...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired: Hello, hope you can help me. I have a problem with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I have switched from Xbox Gold and Game Pass to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in July and activated the...
  9. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  10. STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi, I STILL cannot install Metro Exodus for Windows using Xbox Beta App nor the Microsoft Store. I am STILL getting error code 0x80040154. I had someone reply to my initial post about this issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass $1 promotion