$1 xbox game pass still going on?

Discus and support $1 xbox game pass still going on? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have noticed that even though I have used my 14day trial and the first month for a dollar promotion it still advertises it to me all over my console.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Salty pir4te, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Salty pir4te
    Salty pir4te Guest

I have noticed that even though I have used my 14day trial and the first month for a dollar promotion it still advertises it to me all over my console. I select it and it offers the base options. The promotion was also supposed to end 2/22? Just kinda annoying.
    Won't lie, thought I could nab some cheap game pass time but to no avail.

Edit: i have no promotions that I am currently taking advantage of. The offer is still being advertised despite being 2days expired. It is also being advertised to people that cannot take advantage of it. It is also on the xbox home site, so this isn't something
    just on a singular console.

:)

Salty pir4te, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there, Salty,

Thanks for replying! Insofar as the promotion for
    Xbox Game Pass offer for a $1 fee for the first month
    , the promotion appears to be ongoing. Once you take advantage of it and the first month is used, then your promotional period ends and the subscription will continue at regular price unless cancelled.

As stated in the Terms and Conditions, once the promotion has been taken advantage of by your account, you would not be eligible to participate again and would be subject to regular pricing for the service. This being said, the promotional banners may still
    appear for you, as they do for others, even though you've already taken part in the promotion. It will likely continue to show the offer until either the offer changes or is removed by the Marketing department.

I hope this information helps a bit more.
  3. Kareem Midani Win User

D’awwh! That really sucks, not that i mind the very normal subscription, but I remember when $1 can get me a Monthly Gold membership AND a Game Pass :D

And honestly, still haven’t used my Trial period. Keeping it for something important, although I can afford it too, but just keeping good care of this free Trial version :’)
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Salty,

Thanks for replying again. Insofar as the promotion for the additional month for new members if they signed up between 02/12/2019-02/22/2019, that was for a different aspect of the promotion and any new members may still be eligible for the $1 for the first
    month of Game Pass offer as that is still ongoing past that date.

Here is the specific wording from the promotion:

From 2/12/2019 to 2/22/2019, new members buying the discounted Xbox Game Pass 1 Month**** SE will receive a second month automatically added to their account at no extra charge.

Again, the promotion may still be visible to you even after you've taken advantage of it and will be visible until changed or removed by the Marketing department.

I hope this a bit more clear and helpful for you.
  5. Salty pir4te Win User

I followed these steps and nothing changed.
    [​IMG]
  6. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of the offer, it is only available for new subscribers. Since you have already used game pass before, you would no longer be eligible.

• *Valid only for new subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding
      Quebec. After first month, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time.
Thema:

1. $1 xbox game pass still going on? - Similar Threads - game pass still

2. Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?: Hey everyone, I have xbox game pass and I recently noticed that rocket league was soon coming off the game pass. Will this mean that I can’t play rocket league anymore on Xbox, even though I have...
  3. Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?: I already have 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. I was going to convert to Game Pass Ultimate but it says itll charge me $14.99/month. Shouldn’t it be cheaper since I’ve already bought Gold? $14.99 is...
  4. Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion still going?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion still going?: So exactly a year ago I bought a year of live and got the conversion rate for game pass. Just ran out a few minutes ago. I go to take a look at subscribing to ultimate and seeing pricing and if...
  5. Dose forza Motorsport 5 car pass game down load code still work in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dose forza Motorsport 5 car pass game down load code still work in 2020: I recently bought forza motorsport 5 and i updated it.but when i updated the game a lot of cars were still dlc like almost half of the cars are dlc.i know that forza 6 had dlc cars that are old...
  6. Xbox game pass for PC - uninstalled games still take up storage space

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC - uninstalled games still take up storage space: I uninstalled some games from my Xbox game pass (PC) using the uninstall option in the Xbox app (on PC). But the storage space in my SSD did not return to what it used to be, before the game was...
  7. I have xbox game pass, but the app still wants me to buy the included games

in XBoX on Windows
    I have xbox game pass, but the app still wants me to buy the included games: I have a game pass subscription and am trying to get the games included in the subscription (flight simulator in this case) - I have an "Xbox game pass for PC" subscription. It's active on my...
  8. Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still taking my money months after I cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still taking my money months after I cancelled: Hello. To put it lightly, I’m not impressed with you Microsoft. I bought the Xbox Game Pass for a month for £1 a few months ago and cancelled it before it could renew. Since then, I have had 2...
  10. Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass: Tried at the start of July to download and it kept on getting stuck at 90mb~ have tried it again and it stops on 110mb~. -Have downloaded other games succesfully -Have got the correct account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass $1 promotion