1 year Ultimate game Pass

Discus and support 1 year Ultimate game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to purchase a 1 year subscription? I don't want the added hassle of renewing and making sure the account has the money at the time etc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meldince04, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Meldince04
    Meldince04 Guest

Is there a way to purchase a 1 year subscription? I don't want the added hassle of renewing and making sure the account has the money at the time etc etc etc

:)

Meldince04, Jul 9, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

**UPDATED** One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

One update. If you upgraded to game pass ultimate redeeming this will give you 4 months ultimate instead 1 year gold. If you are still on gold, you canfirst reedem 1 year gold and than convert to ultimate for 1 dollar. You will get 13 months ultimate which
    is gold and game pass together in one service.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

You can add the code after you use the Ultimate Game Pass promotion, but it won't give you the same ratio on returns. I think right now 1 year of Gold will give you 8/9 months of Game Pass Ultimate. After you've started your Game Pass Ultimate, if
    you use the same 1 year Gold code I believe it will give you 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

The information on post Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates is available in the FAQ section here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass
  4. Aventhyz Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Yearly Subscription

If you have Live Gold your time will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate, causing you to get a subscription for the price of $ 1, so if you have never activated Game Pass Ultimate before that said, you could subscribe to Live Gold with plans over 1 year
    and then convert to Game Pass Ultimate
  5. BarbecueSausage Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

I just got 2 years of games pass ultimate for £1, couldn't be happier :)
  6. ScimecaJamaica Win User

Game Pass Ultimate question.

I previously purchased Game Pass Ultimate during the $1/month sale, and have since canceled it. Now I have a year's subscription to Xbox Live Gold. If I were to purchase a month of Game Pass Ultimate at the full $14.99 price, would my year of Live still
    convert over to a year of Ultimate?
Thema:

1. 1 year Ultimate game Pass - Similar Threads - Ultimate game Pass

2. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  3. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment: My Ultimate subscription is past due and I want to pay for it with my Xbox balance but there isn't an option to do this. Is it possible to pay with Xbox Balance? 37101dfd-5a56-4138-9b92-e538ca63cd5f
  5. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes: sometime last month i bought the ultimate game pass plan that came with the discord code and spotify codes, but i forgot to redeem them and i don't know where to go to get them now. can anyone...
  6. Xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass ultimate: hello i cant buy the 1$ game pass ultimate, im from greece is that the problem ? b841f6e1-e328-4ae9-b6a3-2b8c42db3adc
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I have xbox live prepaid for the next 18 months. If i bought xbox game pass ultimate for 14.99, does that mean im only paying the initial 14.99 with no other monthly charges? Or is there still a...
  8. Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???: I'm a bit unpleased with getting 3 months for a buck when I only get to play 10 days then it says my sub has expired when I try an play a game on gamepass, my sub says it's good til 4/1/2020....
  9. Game Pass Ultimate not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working?: So i have Game Pass Ultimate, and it's not verifying that i have it on my computer. i'm trying to install Dead Cells and T.A.B.S but it says something about administrator permissions and if i hit...
  10. accessing my Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accessing my Ultimate Game Pass: Hi, I have a ultimate game pass on my account. How do I get games using that? Thank you 4c98a142-32b7-49a5-822c-b04b14e920fe