1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

Discus and support 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eeyoresld, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Eeyoresld
    Eeyoresld Guest

Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?

:)

Eeyoresld, Nov 12, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Error in gold status

Hello DannyWC,

We see that you are not receiving Gold Status this month due to your subscription being a promotional Gold subscription for 1 month. Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, so your free 1 month is not eligible. From our FAQ:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issue with gold/xbox rewards

Hello Bankai Ichigo X,

Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, as stated in our FAQ:

—My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  4. MurderTramp17 Win User

Gamestop has X1 Day One Bundles available

Xbox Day One Console, a 2nd Wireless Controller, A game and an Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Membership
  5. DrCasperino Win User

I referred my friend to subscribe to gold but still pending and no messege sent to his email

yes iam his friend and he make a refer to me to join xbox live gold but no referral email reached to me till now

I will subscribe to gold membership for 1 year but first i want his referral email to subscribe through it and get rewards from referral subscription
  6. DrCasperino Win User

I referred my friend to subscribe to gold but still pending and no messege sent to his email

yes iam his friend and he make a refer to me to join xbox live gold but no referral email reached to me till now

I will subscribe to gold membership for 1 year but first i want his referral email to subscribe through it and get rewards from referral subscription
Thema:

1. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Membership

2. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold membership: I recently bought a 1 month xbox live gold membership and when i try to redeem it mentions that code does not exist. I have tried in the account setting and on the menu button on the controler. I...
  3. 2 devices on 1 live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 devices on 1 live gold membership: Just purchased a 2nd xbox for our home. Is it possible to put both devices on 1 live gold membership? 21aebbf4-1b8e-4000-964a-5b89c2599fa3
  4. New Gold Live Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Gold Live Membership: How do I find my free games to download? Where do I find the New Members tab? d6fbad5f-efbb-4e6a-b140-c63fbcb028bf
  5. Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership not showing on account: I received a confirmation email that my Xbox live Gold membership was renewed successfully, however when i log into my account (with that email address) there's no record of the subscription. When...
  6. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold membership: I bought a 12 month xbox live gold membership in america and moved to russia without redeeming the code, I tried redeeming it in russia but it doesnt work and i already scratched off the bit to...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership: My son lives partly at my house and partly his Dad's house and has a console at both. This has been the case for some years. Unknown to me, he thought he had to have a different account at each...
  8. Gold live membership not on Xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold live membership not on Xbox profile: Hi there. I purchased a one month membership which reflects on my Microsoft account but not on my xbox console profile. I have tested connection & all is well. I have rebooted & downloaded my...
  9. Xbox Live is not Recognizing my Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is not Recognizing my Gold Membership: The title basically says it, but whenever I try to join a multiplayer game, or try to join a party it doesn't work and says I do not have Gold. My friend pays for my Gold via Home Xbox, and it...
  10. Xbox live gold membership free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership free: Xbox team would you consider making it so when we play play online/battle royale games for free without paying for Xbox live gold membership benefits and if we don't pay we won't get monthly games...