$10.00 Pre-Order HAlo 5 Credit not showing

Discus and support $10.00 Pre-Order HAlo 5 Credit not showing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi - I was told by support to post that my $10 did not show up in my account after pre-ordering Halo 5. Can you please assist. My handle is and best... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Explosive Rager, Nov 20, 2015.

1. $10.00 Pre-Order HAlo 5 Credit not showing

Hi - I was told by support to post that my $10 did not show up in my account after pre-ordering Halo 5. Can you please assist. My handle is and best email to reach me (and associated with account) is
    [Mod Removed]

:)

Explosive Rager, Nov 20, 2015
  2. Ice DjKilla
    Ice DjKilla Guest
    I didn't get my 10 dollars to my account for purchasing black ops 3 in December

I believe your talking about Xbox's promotion, in which you buy a pre-order and they will give you 10.00 credit.

You should contact Xbox via Phone or Chat, to resolve that issue, as they will be able to pull up your account information and verify that you do have the game and wether a credit was sent or not.

Ice DjKilla, Nov 20, 2015
  3. vtown
    vtown Guest
    Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox Store

Hello I pre-ordered the Deluxe Addition of Final Fantasy XV back in July. Received my game on launch day and was told I would get my pre-order bonuses in an email. I haven't received Recolor: 16-Bit Buddies, Anglet Set, or Xbox One Avatar DLC or my 10.00
    rewards credit from pre-ordering an Xbox Game. Please help.

[Mod Removed]

vtown, Nov 20, 2015
  4. $10.00 Pre-Order HAlo 5 Credit not showing

Hey there Explosive Rager!

Just to clarify, did you pre-order Halo 5 from the Microsoft Store? Please let us know exactly where you purchased Halo 5 from and the full details of the promotion Thanks in advance?

Mister Quimby, Nov 23, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Explosive Rager!

Just to clarify, did you pre-order Halo 5 from the Microsoft Store? Please let us know exactly where you purchased Halo 5 from and the full details of the promotion Thanks in advance?
  6. maxsteel2468 Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

I did not pre order using my credit, but i installed gears 5 ultimate edition in the microsoft store, how do i cancel that as in the store it does not show that the pre ordered gears 5 ultimate edition
  7. Ice DjKilla Win User

I didn't get my 10 dollars to my account for purchasing black ops 3 in December

I believe your talking about Xbox's promotion, in which you buy a pre-order and they will give you 10.00 credit.

You should contact Xbox via Phone or Chat, to resolve that issue, as they will be able to pull up your account information and verify that you do have the game and wether a credit was sent or not.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Halo Finally Fixed

Halo 5 is the number 1 pre ordered game atm
  9. King Blitzace Win User

Message to 343 - You can make this right by....

Seems to be the only way to combat this is to not pre order Halo 5.
Thema:

1. $10.00 Pre-Order HAlo 5 Credit not showing - Similar Threads - $10 Pre Order

2. FM7 Pre-Order Haven't received 10 virtual keys or 5,000 credits

in XBoX Rewards
    FM7 Pre-Order Haven't received 10 virtual keys or 5,000 credits: I pre-ordered Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition on September 12th and haven't received the 10 virtual keys for pre-ordering. I purchased the game on the Microsoft Store with my account linked to...
  3. I have not received 10 virtual keys for pre-ordering Forza 7

in XBoX Rewards
    I have not received 10 virtual keys for pre-ordering Forza 7: I have not received the 10 virtual keys for pre-ordering Forza 7 for the Forza 7 mission and was told to post here. 645629bc-4973-4b60-bf91-fef82a3b7c8b
  4. If I pre ordered the selected game on windows 10 pc store, it counts for Games on Demand ...

in XBoX Rewards
    If I pre ordered the selected game on windows 10 pc store, it counts for Games on Demand ...: Hi Xbox Live Rewards team, recently I pre ordered Halo Wars 2 UE on my Windows 10 PC store, and I found that Xbox Live Rewards have a mission that you can get credits after you preorder 3...
  5. Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received: I pre-ordered Quantum Break and part of the promotion was a $10 gift code that, according to the order confirmation email, should have been delivered within 10 days after the game's release or --...
  6. Never got 10 code for gears of war pre-order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 10 code for gears of war pre-order.: 9814010075< this is the order number. I never got an email witht the 10 gift card. it is on my order history though. 21cd2d30-6e18-473f-b434-543396d65660
  7. Pre-Ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate 1/13, 10 Days later still no code Please Help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate 1/13, 10 Days later still no code Please Help: Pre-order was the 13th, it's now the 23rd. Any help on getting the code is greatly appreciated! 50882fc9-6ec6-4d5a-b1bf-422490219843
  8. i pre-ordered Halo wars 2 about 10 days ago and have yet to receive my halo wars Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i pre-ordered Halo wars 2 about 10 days ago and have yet to receive my halo wars Code: i pre-ordered Halo wars 2 about 10 days ago and have yet to receive my halo wars definitive edition code. whats up with that d714ca14-1d96-41b7-a866-c906f70b5eab
  9. Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10: Dear Xbox-team, I'm unable to retrieve the code for the game Quantum Break on Windows 10 as suggested by: Code inwisselen voor Quantum Break | Games op Windows 10 I did pre-order the game for...
  10. Pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition 10 days ago and still haven't received Halo Wars DE ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition 10 days ago and still haven't received Halo Wars DE ...: Would like an explanation on when/how to receive my Halo Wars DE code and how much longer do I have to wait to obtain one. 3edf65bf-c760-4760-92ba-c4443e4db183