10 April Daily Challenge Lightning Tiles Glitch

Discus and support 10 April Daily Challenge Lightning Tiles Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It looks like there is a glitch in the Lightning Tiles Daily Challenge on 10 April 2014. Every time I play the challenge the lightning tile that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B-Rad777, Apr 11, 2014.

1. B-Rad777
    B-Rad777 Guest

It looks like there is a glitch in the Lightning Tiles Daily Challenge on 10 April 2014. Every time I play the challenge the lightning tile that starts out at 41 explodes early. It either explodes when it reaches 18 or 15, most of the time it is 18. I
    have tried the challenge about a dozen times for two days and have never been able to match the tile before it explodes early.

I am running Windows 8 (64 bit) Version 6.3 (build 9600) on a Dell XPX 15 Touch.

:)

B-Rad777, Apr 11, 2014
  2. TFMorgan
    TFMorgan Guest
    OOOPS!

The Lightning Tiles Daily Challenge for 5 December says to find and remove THREE Lightning Tiles, but there are only TWO Lightning Tiles in the puzzle. Not a complaint, just an observation.

TFMorgan, Apr 11, 2014
  3. Lightning tiles

I love lightning tiles and would love to be able to play it other than daily challenges.

DefensiveFaun1, Apr 11, 2014
  4. KempEver
    KempEver Guest

The reason the tiles suddenly timeout is because you ran out of moves, I finally did solve it I wish I had written it down but it is doable, you know you got it figured out when you get the second set of tiles removed then it is just a matter of removing
    the remaining.

KempEver, Apr 14, 2014
  5. KempEver Win User

The reason the tiles suddenly timeout is because you ran out of moves, I finally did solve it I wish I had written it down but it is doable, you know you got it figured out when you get the second set of tiles removed then it is just a matter of removing
    the remaining.
  6. DefensiveFaun1 Win User

Lightning tiles

I love lightning tiles and would love to be able to play it other than daily challenges.
  7. SnobbishBeast2 Win User

Mahjong locks up

this was not a dig at you personally. you might want to let the team know that things are worse now, the application crashes whenever I try to load some of the daily challenges. Every attempt yesterday at loading the classic easy daily challenge crashed
    out of the application and today I have tried loading the lightning tiles daily challenge and once again the whole application crashes and shuts down.
  8. GinaLancaster Win User

I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are loading.

My Crossword Daily Challenge still does not work on April 12, 2018, at 9:16 AM eastern time.

I understand about the crossword map, is the Daily Challenge associated with the map?

Note, this started after a Microsoft update during the evening of April 10, is it connected?|
  9. Gatorblu Win User

Lightning tiles

I second making a stand alone lightning tile game. I like the challenge of it.
Thema:

1. 10 April Daily Challenge Lightning Tiles Glitch - Similar Threads - April Daily Challenge

2. Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.: Don't pre-order is what they say. I do not have my DLC I paid for months ago and I am halfway through the game. I paid 100 bones for the super deluxe pack. All I have is the standard game. Has...
  3. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  4. Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16: Hi Diego! I myself had the same problem, and was logged into the stream 4-5 minutes before it started. 7aea87ec-78be-4677-99e6-8962c056b29d
  5. Brak gry Kupionej 10 kwietnia[No game purchased on April 10]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brak gry Kupionej 10 kwietnia[No game purchased on April 10]: Witam mam problem odnoscnie tego żę dziś chcąc zagrać w grę kupioną za granicy i aktywowanej tam poprzez znajomego dziś okazuje się że gra została 'anulowana' z mojego konta na bilansie jest...
  6. XBOX freezing since April 2019 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX freezing since April 2019 Update: Hi all, After the April 2019 update was installed on the Xbox One, the console is freezing. This can happen when playing a game or as well when you are on the Homescreen. The controllers remain...
  7. April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status: Hey everyone, We greatly appreciate your interest in the April Inside Xbox MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched April's Inside Xbox live stream with a Microsoft Account linked to...
  8. Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore: I get an error message saying that I need to use another input because of HDCP rights management or some BS; I've never had this issue before on my XBOX One X. I've tried multiple movies and it...
  9. Can't load any April map nor daily crossword challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load any April map nor daily crossword challenge: Seems MS revamping of crossword section caused problem with all monthly maps for April and daily crossword. You can play other two daily challenges. Get it together Microsoft and get this...
  10. Today's (April 9, 2014) Daily challenge lightning tiles countdown is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today's (April 9, 2014) Daily challenge lightning tiles countdown is broken: On today's lightning tiles challenge the tiles explode before the countdown reaches 0. The first set of tiles is fine, but the second explodes at 18. One can get around that by undoing some...