10% Cash Back from FedEx shipping?

Discus and support 10% Cash Back from FedEx shipping? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered a Turtle Beach Recon Chat White Headset from the Microsoft store after redeeming $15 worth of Microsoft Rewards points and it was shipped to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hypnoto, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Hypnoto
    Hypnoto Guest

I ordered a Turtle Beach Recon Chat White Headset from the Microsoft store after redeeming $15 worth of Microsoft Rewards points and it was shipped to me by FedEx. I received the estimated date for the package to arrive and I was told it will arrive on Monday, February 22 from 8-11 PM, it is the next day and the package is nowhere to be found. I check the tracking URL and it says it is pending. I contact support they said they were sorry, because of the severe weather conditions it is running off schedule. They then gave me a 10% of the cash from the product to my account ($1), I am just wondering if it canceled my purchase, or is it a way to repay me for how long it has taken?

:)

Hypnoto, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since they only gave you a partial refund, the order was most likely not cancelled and that is just to give you something back since the shipping is taking longer than expected.
  3. True Gind Win User

My Xbox One is refusing to read games

Ok I spoke to a ms sales person I can't return my console I'm 60 miles away from a fedex I have a local usps but I don't know how the to use then to send it to fedex and pay all this extra cash now I told him I'll keep my broken xbox one I'll buy advance
    warfare digitally and buy me a ps4 as my main console I am done with Microsoft they have been bombing
  4. soccerp1ay3r Win User

FedEx shipped my warrantied Xbox One to the wrong address, now what?

EY0B,

Have you had an opportunity to ask neighbors if they mistakenly received your package?

I have had FedEx deliver something I shipped to the neighbor of the person I was sending it to.

If none of your neighbors have it, then you can call FedEx customer service and dispute the delivery and make a claim for reimbursment.

Once you hear back from FedEx repost here with an update.

5. FullHornet Win User

Rate the Xbox One Games Out of Ten That You Own

Ryse 8/10

Forza 5 9/10

COD:Ghost 7/10

DR3-Coming soon. Have not played yet. Supposed to arrive tomorrow. FedEx screwed up my address.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cash back not enough?

Hello neoadorable,

From our FAQ:

—What type of Rewards can I earn?In addition to our special events and offers, there are two easy ways to earn Rewards Credits each month; by completing missions or special offers, or with a MyVIP
    Star Rank
    . To see current missions, visit the MyMissions page. For more details, please see the Terms and Conditions. Don't forget to check back often to see what's new, as missions are updated
    frequently!

To learn more about your MyVIP Star Rank, which gives you a percentage back on what you buy in the Xbox Store, visit the MyRewards page. Once you have earned at least 1 Star, you'll start earning each month
    based on your qualifying purchases from the previous month.

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for MyVIP.

Since you participated in both Simply Rewarding and Rogue One, those purchases went towards those offers, and not towards payback.
Thema:

1. 10% Cash Back from FedEx shipping? - Similar Threads - 10% Cash FedEx

2. Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me...: Im trying to play my games with my friends but it will kick me out of the party and the game but im confused because it will not disconnect me from xbox live and will say my network it fine and...
  3. minecraft windows 10 not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 not loading: when i first downloaded minecraft from the windows store the download was suprisingly quick, when i launched it the screen was red and the mojang logo appeared which i thought was normal, until...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 on April 11,2020 and installed it on an older laptop. I've a new laptop now and when I try to go install it, its not in "my library" in the microsoft store. I...
  5. Cannot Sign In XBOX Account on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Sign In XBOX Account on Windows 10: Hi, I've seen that many have the same problem. I tried the solutions provided on other threads but none has worked so far. Here's what is happening : I can't Sign In XBox App on Windows 10 :...
  6. Issue with joining Forza Horizon 4 "online" (PC/Windows 10)!

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with joining Forza Horizon 4 "online" (PC/Windows 10)!: Hello, I've had this problem before and solved it by disabling the Teredo filter. Now for a few days, I can not join any online session again. This problem really frustrates me and I don't know...
  7. Minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10: I got Minecraft windows 10 for free because what i think is because i owned the game on my Xbox. Same with my friend who also got it for free. But now my other friend who also previously owned mc...
  8. minecraft for window 10

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft for window 10: ซื้อมาแล้วเล่นได้ 3 วัน พอวันที่ 4 ขึ้นให้ซื้อใหม่เล่นไม่ได้ T_T ซื้อผ่าน microsoft store ด้วย c7d3a843-98e7-477b-92d5-16361b550f8f
  9. GTA V promo cash for red dead redemption2 preorder still not made available after 10 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GTA V promo cash for red dead redemption2 preorder still not made available after 10 days: Please make available my 1 million in-game GTA V promo cash immediately for the preorder purchase of red dead redemption 2. It has been ten days. Thank you. 93d721eb-c273-4675-bfad-186e59618c2e
  10. $10 preorder cash back for Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 preorder cash back for Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider: I preordered Rise of the Tomb Raider and Fallout 4 and there was a promotion offering $10 for preordering certain games and these two were on the list, I never received the $10. I ordered the...