$10 digital gift card for pre order not received.

Discus and support $10 digital gift card for pre order not received. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre ordered Rare Replay and did not receive my $10 code in an email within the ten days from release. a69551ec-70c1-4671-acb0-70f336789053 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MetalManster, Aug 15, 2015.

1. MetalManster
    MetalManster Guest

I pre ordered Rare Replay and did not receive my $10 code in an email within the ten days from release.

:)

MetalManster, Aug 15, 2015
  2. K Dice
    K Dice Guest
    Still have not received $10 gift card from forza horizon 3 pre order

I still have not received my pre order gift card code for Horizon 3.

K Dice, Aug 15, 2015
  3. aw3som3one1
    aw3som3one1 Guest
    Madden 16 digital gift card

Did not reciece my $10 digital gift card for pre ordering madden 2016

aw3som3one1, Aug 15, 2015
  4. $10 digital gift card for pre order not received.

Hey there, MetalManster! Who did you pre-order Rare Replay? If you had gone through the Microsoft Store, then you will need to reach out to

their support
    for further assistance.

Misses Quinzel, Aug 16, 2015
  5. Titaniumroost3r Win User

Day one digital bonuses.

No I received a $10 digital gift card code from the Microsoft Store for pre-ordering the game. The code for Free Fall came with the game.
  6. Sword Style Win User

Are You Ready For Titanfall!

Don't you get a $10 gift card if you pre-order digital? I think I read that somewhere. I don't know. I pre-ordered through Gamestop.
  7. Titaniumroost3r Win User

Day one digital bonuses.

Because I was told by Microsoft that if I pre-ordered Ryse, Deadrising 3, or Forza 5 day one editions that I would receive a $10 digital gift card code. Its all over the net, check for your self.
  8. JWSpeed Win User

GameStop's Titanfall Pre-Order Bonus Is A Slap In The Face To Gamers!

I pre-ordered at Newegg, and will receive a $10 gift card, that's a slap in the face I'm happy about. The $10 will go toward my next purchase at Newegg.
  9. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Pre-loading for Destiny on Xbox One has arrived

Too bad it's not regarded as a pre-order, so we can get the $10 digital gift card.

I'll probably just keep my Gamestop pre-order. The difference could be only about an hour, to actually start playing it.
Thema:

1. $10 digital gift card for pre order not received. - Similar Threads - $10 digital gift

2. Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase): When I purchased my xbox one X back on November 18 It clearly states the following: Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase) now is new year already almost 2 months and I...
  3. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...
  4. Spent almost 10,000 points on a $10 XBox Digital card but never received the card

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent almost 10,000 points on a $10 XBox Digital card but never received the card: I spent some of my Microsoft rewards points on a $10 XBox Digital Card and never received the card. I purchased it on the morning of 11/29/16. I was told by a support tech to include this...
  5. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...
  6. Haven't received 10 dollar gift code that comes with digital purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received 10 dollar gift code that comes with digital purchase: I bought Forza Horizon 3 for my xbox on the microsoft site and it says it comes with a free 10 dollar digital gift card and I haven't received it. e3dd6473-02a6-4946-861d-a30d0ad9a0e9
  7. 10 digit digital game download card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    10 digit digital game download card?: So i bought a digital game download card today from target but it only has a 10 digit code its telling me to input it at some giftcard site and ill get code through email but even the giftcard...
  8. 10 digit fifa 17 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    10 digit fifa 17 code: I just bought a fifa 17 points card and it only has a 10 digit code but it says i need 25 and i dont know what to do. 93d1fdf0-df8d-435b-afe8-de3a332fe10f
  9. My digital Mega Man 9 and 10 digital downloads don't work ever since I cancelled my account. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital Mega Man 9 and 10 digital downloads don't work ever since I cancelled my account. ...: I bought these games and it said they were downloaded them. Why aren't they downloaded to the box so I can play them whenever I feel like it? That is theft xbox and capcom. This happens to certain...
  10. $10 Xbox gift card digital code with DOOM preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $10 Xbox gift card digital code with DOOM preorder: I never got the $10. I want to do this same deal with Gears of War 4 preorder but don't want to never get that as well. Please advise. 1e91cec0-30c2-4050-8ef0-7530526c1442