$10 gift card

Discus and support $10 gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Wanted to know why my $10 gift hasn’t came in? My cousin recieved his stating. [img] 732e98fc-3a23-43ec-b5f4-ea02ef968e6d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarvinMolina1, Nov 25, 2019.

1. $10 gift card

Wanted to know why my $10 gift hasn’t came in?

My cousin recieved his stating.

gift card [​IMG]

:)

MarvinMolina1, Nov 25, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

$10 gift code (preorder) missing

The $10 gift card is a promotion from microsoftstore.com. You would have needed to preorder from them in order to receive the gift card.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I have not received $10 gift code with pre-order game for Call of Duty: Black Ops III for Xbox One

The $10 gift card is a promotion from microsoftstore.com. You would need to contact their customer service for assistance with the offer.

If you are a rewards member, you will receive 15,000 rewards credits instead of the $10 gift card.
  5. ChainsawWarrior Win User

Refund not received

I used a 10$ XBOX gift card
  6. MahmoudAl Shami Win User

Xbox gift cards

Hi, I have 10$ in my wallet. I only use gift cards. So I want to subscribe, first month is 1$ (offer) then 4.99 recurring. So I want to choose to redeem a gift card as a backup payment method. What gift card do I need to redeem another 10$ to cover next
    month? or a 60$ gift card that covers a full year of 4.99 x 12? thank you.
Thema:

$10 gift card

1. $10 gift card - Similar Threads - $10 gift card

2. Does xbox gift cards counts to Microsoft Windows 10 balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox gift cards counts to Microsoft Windows 10 balance: [Solved] So. I was trying to recently going buy a new game. Unfortunately I may need to go a microsoft store and buy those 50 dollars gift cards.Which would take me 1 and a half hour to go to the...
  3. Free 10$ gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10$ gift card: Just wondering did anyone else get a message from xbox live talking about cyber monday and giving you a 10$ gift card code? ec60dbea-3bf5-4566-9221-a7aa698d0283
  4. Black Friday £10 free gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday £10 free gift card: Hi was wondering how many people got a free £10 gift card from xbox for black friday deals. Apparently goes to ur message box wen u sign in but ive spent loads on the store and not received...
  5. Where's my 10$ gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where's my 10$ gift card: I've been with your Xbox company since the original and had all three plus four systems. Just wondering when will I receive my $10 gift card please help. 5c8039bf-43ee-4b5d-97bc-ce9cea6998b0
  6. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...
  7. £10 gift card bought from Amazon displaying this message when i try to redeem: 'This token ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £10 gift card bought from Amazon displaying this message when i try to redeem: 'This token ...: Anyone else had this issue? It doesnt say that its already been redeemed, just that it has expired with this code: 6fH9kzrK2E+AJTuW.6.0.6.7 a91ea5c3-acd6-41a6-9cb9-a4da2c79db46
  8. My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My $10 VISA Digital Gift Card redeemed for 500 VIP Gems prior to program's expiration hasn't ...: I have exhausted every method possible contacting Microsoft support thru phone and chat and have been metaphorically forced to contact/post in these forums and expose my account to hacks and scams...
  9. Bought 2 £10 gift cards one from a shop another downloaded from game none work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2 £10 gift cards one from a shop another downloaded from game none work: error message from the gift card is MB/Jj7TzYEepUl1.1.1.6.9 2018/08/09 - 18:55:51 UTC can’t download the Xbox hub app either the Xbox was purchased 7/8/18. The scratch off isn’t damaged also same...
  10. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d