$10 gift code missing

Discus and support $10 gift code missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Pre-ordered halo 5 guardians (standard edition) from the xbox marketplace, didn't get the $10 gift code emailed to me. Have received the digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by plasmax7, Nov 14, 2015.

1. plasmax7
    plasmax7 Guest

$10 gift code missing

Pre-ordered halo 5 guardians (standard edition) from the xbox marketplace, didn't get the $10 gift code emailed to me. Have received the digital pre-order bonus already though (the **** rifle skin and weapon variant). Much help would be appreciated.

:)

plasmax7, Nov 14, 2015
  2. Missing code for 10$ gift from Forza 6 pre-order

Missing code for 10$ gift from Forza 6 pre-order

the Death1iest, Nov 14, 2015
  3. plasmax7
    plasmax7 Guest
    $10 gift code (preorder) missing

Pre-ordered halo 5 guardians (standard edition) from the xbox marketplace, didn't get the $10 gift code emailed to me. Have received the digital pre-order bonus already though (the **** rifle skin and weapon variant). Much help would be appreciated. Thanks

plasmax7, Nov 14, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

$10 gift code missing

Smwutches, Nov 14, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

$10 gift code missing

6. plasmax7 Win User

oh so it doesn't apply if I bought it straight via the xbox console itself?
  7. Smwutches Win User

The $10 gift card is a promotion from microsoftstore.com. You would have needed to preorder from them in order to receive the gift card.
  8. CH0C0 M0NKEY Win User

Halo 4 Specialization email missing?

Miss kleo i got a gift from xbox is that the code 4 halo 4
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
Thema:

$10 gift code missing

1. $10 gift code missing - Similar Threads - $10 gift code

2. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  3. Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code: Last week Best Buy had a promotion if you bought a 3 month xbox live subscription card you got a $10 xbox gift card for free. In the ad in said the code would be printed on the receipt and when I...
  4. Have not recieved gift card code $10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not recieved gift card code $10: I had purchased FORZE HORIZON 3 ULTIMATE EDITION on SEPT 23, 2016. I have not yet received that Microsoft gift card code. b57de6e5-4e04-45ba-a3ba-a202639028c3
  5. $10 Gift code Battlefield Early Enlister Download not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 Gift code Battlefield Early Enlister Download not received: Hello. I bought BF1 Early Enlister Edition and got a $10 gift code on the 17th of October. I still have not received this code and I would like to know why this is and what we can do to resolve...
  6. Get a $10 Gift Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Get a $10 Gift Code: Hey Xbox Fans! I'm Bioman, and I'm here to tell you about how you can get a Free $10 Gift Code from Microsoft. simply Preorder or Buy any new release such as Call of Duty infinite warfare, Watch...
  7. Microsoft Store gift code not received after 10 business days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store gift code not received after 10 business days: I was chatting earlier today with Microsoft Support in reference to a promotional $10 Microsoft Store credit that I did not receive with the pre-order of Battlefield 1. The chat support agent said...
  8. I have not received the $10 Microsoft Store gift code, Order No 16801937858, Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received the $10 Microsoft Store gift code, Order No 16801937858, Forza Horizon 3: [img] bbaefe39-9007-4c4e-bfff-6fb2309f9cf5
  9. I have not received the Forza Horizon 3 Pre-order $10 Microsoft Store gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received the Forza Horizon 3 Pre-order $10 Microsoft Store gift code: "Your $10 Microsoft Store gift code will be delivered to your email address within 10 business days of game release" I have not received the email and I would like to use the $10 on the NHL17...
  10. i used my windows 10 minecraft gift code but i didn't get the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i used my windows 10 minecraft gift code but i didn't get the game: i redeemed it on my pokemax333 aol account but the game and xbox account are linked to my pokemax333 outlook account is their a way to move the game to my outlook account? Ether way on both...