$10 Spring Sale code missing

Discus and support $10 Spring Sale code missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was sent the $10 promotion, but now I can't find it. Anyone know what I can do or how to get it back? f78b01db-e65a-4d9b-a28d-5dbfe298a6fa Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnthonyBustamante1, Apr 8, 2021.

1. $10 Spring Sale code missing

I was sent the $10 promotion, but now I can't find it. Anyone know what I can do or how to get it back?

:)

AnthonyBustamante1, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

$10 Spring Sale Gift code

The codes are sent out at random and not everyone will receive one.
  3. Magannon Win User

Thanks for the info. Doesn't seem like a fair tactic by Microsoft, but whatever. One more reason not to renew my game pass sub when it runs out.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I have xgu and I didn't get a code

It's random dudr
  5. Mister Maka Win User

promoçao primavera( Spring Sale )

Hey there IRD HUNTER

For information on the Xbox Spring Sale, check out this
    Major Nelson post
    . Keep in mind that offers can vary from region to region. Thanks for your understanding!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Spring sale Code

Hey there,

This promotion was sent out to specific users who were eligible. We're unable to speculate why one account received the promotion credit while others didn't, or guarantee if a specific account will receive one in the future.

Hope this helps clear up the issue.
Thema:

$10 Spring Sale code missing

1. $10 Spring Sale code missing - Similar Threads - $10 Spring Sale

2. Xbox App on Windows 10 shuts down immediately when starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on Windows 10 shuts down immediately when starting: I have no idea what is going on here, but whenever I open the Xbox App to play games, it loads for a few seconds and closes right away. I uninstalled, reset, etc, and nothing has worked yet. The...
  3. Xbox Gamepass Windows 10 NieR:Automata crashes on start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Windows 10 NieR:Automata crashes on start: The game NieR:Automata crashes on start. I have tried reinstalling the game and repairing Xbox Gamepass and neither worked. The following is the error that was seen in event viewer after the game...
  4. Xbox |Console Companion streaming on Windows 10 is now very dark

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox |Console Companion streaming on Windows 10 is now very dark: I was using the Console Companion to stream to my laptop on the weekend of the 1st of April and everything was fine and looked they way it always has. I tried again this week and it is now very...
  5. I can't leave Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta.: I can't leave Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta. I tried all of the troubleshooting steps in the Xbox Insider app, still doesn't work. How can I leave? submitted by /u/TBykgizli7AB [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft Screen Flickering in Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Screen Flickering in Minecraft Windows 10: In order to open minecraft windows 10 version from screen flickering, You have to disable the graphics driver of your Pc/Laptop and your minecraft opens but it will lag a lot, for now this is the...
  7. Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10.: I want to stream my Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop and it doesn't work, it shows that it connected to Xbox but I do not see my output of my xbox. I Just hear the sound, but the video doesn't...
  8. Shark Dash for Windows 10 Screen Size Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shark Dash for Windows 10 Screen Size Problem: I have a problem. I have Shark Dash on Microsoft Store Library. I download it and play but screen size was half. And buttons are don't touchable. [img] 4dba42f0-d722-4e72-9bc2-d3f8b7a00f74
  9. $10 Spring Sale Gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 Spring Sale Gift code: I've had all my friends receive a $10 gift code to use before the end of April. I haven't. I have the same Game Pass Ultimate sub they do. Is there any rhyme or reason as to why I didn't get a...
  10. Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card: So i have 2 friends and they both told me about the free xbox gift card for spring sale one of my friends got a $5 gift card and the other one got a $10 i however never got a code i have xbox...