$10 Spring Sale code missing

Discus and support $10 Spring Sale code missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was sent the $10 promotion, but now I can't find it. Anyone know what I can do or how to get it back? f78b01db-e65a-4d9b-a28d-5dbfe298a6fa Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnthonyBustamante1, Apr 8, 2021.

1. $10 Spring Sale code missing

I was sent the $10 promotion, but now I can't find it. Anyone know what I can do or how to get it back?

:)

AnthonyBustamante1, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

$10 Spring Sale Gift code

The codes are sent out at random and not everyone will receive one.
  3. Magannon Win User

Thanks for the info. Doesn't seem like a fair tactic by Microsoft, but whatever. One more reason not to renew my game pass sub when it runs out.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I have xgu and I didn't get a code

It's random dudr
  5. Mister Maka Win User

promoçao primavera( Spring Sale )

Hey there IRD HUNTER

For information on the Xbox Spring Sale, check out this
    Major Nelson post
    . Keep in mind that offers can vary from region to region. Thanks for your understanding!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Spring sale Code

Hey there,

This promotion was sent out to specific users who were eligible. We're unable to speculate why one account received the promotion credit while others didn't, or guarantee if a specific account will receive one in the future.

Hope this helps clear up the issue.
Thema:

$10 Spring Sale code missing

1. $10 Spring Sale code missing - Similar Threads - $10 Spring Sale

2. Xbox Application Bugs on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Application Bugs on Windows 10: I believe that I have found 2 bugs within the Xbox application on Windows 10. Bug #1: To reproduce this bug, use the following steps. Tools needed: tablet with pen input, digitizer pen 1. Open...
  3. Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/Busy_Safe_3038 [link] [comments]
  4. How to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new device

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new device: I recently got a new computer and I was working on transferring files and games, and I couldn't transfer Minecraft for Windows 10. I have browsed the Internet for a solution for this problem but...
  5. Update in Windows 10 broke MSAA Anti-Aliasing. Please fix ASAP. Games look super jagged.

in XBoX on Windows
    Update in Windows 10 broke MSAA Anti-Aliasing. Please fix ASAP. Games look super jagged.: Hello, a while ago an update broke anti-aliasing for a majority of games that utilize MSAA. Even with the settings maxxed out, it looks terrible. This is on a desktop with an ASUS Z490 Maximus...
  6. I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10: I try to play minecraft realms on the windows 10 edition, i get invited by my friends to join but it says i have to change privacy settings, so i go to the manage app privacy settings to change...
  7. Files and programs running minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Files and programs running minecraft windows 10 edition: Minecraft was opening before formatting, now it won't open, just asking: program running 1.16.40 and required hardware 6ca22194-9918-454f-ad0b-6b7e5f6b1d4e
  8. Resend my $10 gift code that I failed to redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resend my $10 gift code that I failed to redeem: Hi, Yesterday (4/19) I got an Xbox notification for $10 free code but didn't redeem it and now it's gone. Is there a way to resend the code? Thanks, -Paul 8683dc3b-415b-4b4a-b8fc-90627d267cad
  9. $10 Spring Sale Gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 Spring Sale Gift code: I've had all my friends receive a $10 gift code to use before the end of April. I haven't. I have the same Game Pass Ultimate sub they do. Is there any rhyme or reason as to why I didn't get a...
  10. Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card: So i have 2 friends and they both told me about the free xbox gift card for spring sale one of my friends got a $5 gift card and the other one got a $10 i however never got a code i have xbox...