10 Year old's XBOX LIVE set up.

Discus and support 10 Year old's XBOX LIVE set up. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to set up my Son's live account but when asked for credit card details I can only give my debit card details as I do not have a credit card.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZzSamSkillszZ, Jan 21, 2014.

1. 10 Year old's XBOX LIVE set up.

I'm trying to set up my Son's live account but when asked for credit card details I can only give my debit card details as I do not have a credit card. The details do not seem to be acceptable.

I have tried online chat and asked the direct question but was told to purchase a prepaid subscription for him. This still doesn't explain how to set up his live account.

Am I able to use my debit card to set up his account?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

:)

ZzSamSkillszZ, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Can't wait to play as Michel mayers!

Every 12 year old's wet dream.

Defy Lightning, Jan 21, 2014
  3. adding a child

How do I add my 10 year old son to my xbox live account. I go to account/live.com , then how do I set up his account?

PluggedBlock0, Jan 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You cannot use a debit card to set up an account and most pre-paid credit cards will not work. However, most banks are now using a debit/credit card for accounts. Why not check your bank out and see if they have that feature as that card will work for
    the account.

onyxishere, Jan 21, 2014
Thema:

1. 10 Year old's XBOX LIVE set up. - Similar Threads - old's LIVE set

2. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  3. Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost: J'avais un autre compte xbox live jacques12345 Et a cause du transfere dans une autre console xbox 360 que jai ramener au magasin jai perdu ce compte car les infos pour l'email et le mot de passe...
  4. Old Xbox Live Gold signature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Xbox Live Gold signature: I used to have a Xbox 360 and I have bought a lot of games online. A few years ago, I gave it away and cancelled my Live Gold subscription. If I buy a new Xbox one and reactivate my Xbox Live...
  5. cancel an old xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancel an old xbox live account: i set up an xbox live for my other son and i am be charged for it i need to cancel it i din't have the xbox anymore and i don't remember the email or gamertag name...
  6. Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address: My xbox live/Microsoft account is linked to an old email address that I no longer have access to. My linked phone number has changed as well. When I try to sign in to xbox live, it tells me that...
  7. How do I transfer my Xbox live membership from the old 360 to the one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer my Xbox live membership from the old 360 to the one?: Hi , Can anyone tell me how to add my live membership to our new Xbox one console? Also, I know I have a Microsoft account but can't seem to find it? This is the one I set up for my son when he...
  8. Unable to access my old email address to reset my xbox live password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access my old email address to reset my xbox live password: When I set up my Xbox Live account I was using a different email address than my current one. I no longer have access to the email address, and I just got signed out of Xbox Live for the first...
  9. Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?: Hello. I have an old account wich I deleted (really long time). I still can login in with my Xbox 360, but when I try to change the email associated with the account, it asks me for the account...
  10. bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...: I finely decided to update to xbox 1 and set it up with out knowing better i made a new live account i would like to if i can get my points from my old account and transfer to new one so i can do...