$100 GIVEAWAY - LIMITED TIME ONLY

Discus and support $100 GIVEAWAY - LIMITED TIME ONLY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am hosting a contest here on Xbox forums! I am from BHLGaming.com and here is what you have to do to register for a chance to win an $100 XBL... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JONES TN, Jun 7, 2014.

1. JONES TN
    JONES TN Guest

Hi, I am hosting a contest here on Xbox forums! I am from BHLGaming.com and here is what you have to do to register for a chance to win an $100 XBL giftcard!

First, Visit BHLGaming.com

We are a multi-platform community striving to be the best in everything.

Second, Register on BHLGaming.com

**IMPORTANT** In order to register for this contest you must use "Jones" without the " as your referral name. It should pop up as "Jones (Advisor)"

Congrats! You are now apart of BHLGaming.com and entered in the raffle to win $100!

Quick! Hurry and join to claim your ticket in the raffle!

:)

JONES TN, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Litelbitt
    Litelbitt Guest
    The Xbox content purchasing issues is blocking all limited time Minecraft Free content

The Xbox content purchasing error that will not allow me to make purchases from the store is also blocking me from picking up the limited time free content being given by Minecraft for 12 days, and only being available for 24 hours for each giveaway. Is
    Xbox going to allow all of us affected by this bug to pickup the limited time free content from Minecraft once this is corrected? As of now I have missed to days of free content.

Litelbitt, Jun 7, 2014
  3. ooStuStu
    ooStuStu Guest
    Adult Gamer Looking for a place to call home.

Thanks but not looking to leave my current group only looking to add quality people to it ... We have a recruitment forum on the Survivetheark.com ... and next months giveaway is up to $100 dollars

ooStuStu, Jun 7, 2014
  4. ooStuStu Win User

Adult Gamer Looking for a place to call home.

Thanks but not looking to leave my current group only looking to add quality people to it ... We have a recruitment forum on the Survivetheark.com ... and next months giveaway is up to $100 dollars
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft discount?

Upgrade offers are usually only limited time and that one actually lasted longer than it was originally supposed. There's no way of knowing 100% if it will every come back, but it might not.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

LIMITED EDITION CONSOLES

Not a limited edition per say, but I was one of the winners of the Taco Bell giveaway for the Xbox One X, the box has a sticker slapped on it. :)
  7. Mafivee Win User

Xbox Friends Limit only been 100

Had a few random FR's this week too from new silvers and golds, more than usual which were declined. I only have 10 friends and half of them I talk/play with on a daily/weekly basis which is fine by me. I don't see the need in having 100, well if you actually
    have that many and know/talk then good on you. But when you get people that just add people to inflate the list to look cool and popular it's just sad.

-

I personally would rather keep my list small and close-knit than huge, empty and out of control.
  8. themann2488 Win User

Xbox Friends Limit only been 100

more then enough i think really who plays/talks with 100 ppl on a daily basis?
Thema:

1. $100 GIVEAWAY - LIMITED TIME ONLY - Similar Threads - $100 GIVEAWAY LIMITED

2. My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...: My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a second, say it's installed then only have the option to install again, I've reinstalled all the xbox apps...
  3. Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over): Buenas tardes, tengo un problema, hace unos días fue el evento del Xbox FANFEST México 2019, yo ayudé en el área de Esports, creamos 10 cuentas para el evento y me encargue de comprar a 5 cuentas...
  4. DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased: Basically i bought the 100$ version of call of duty modern warfare and i dont even have any of the things it says it comes with. But it says its installed, tried a lot of different things, need...
  5. Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one.: Y my call of duty 100 dollar preorder not CD copy not working? 02450194-8291-45ec-a0bf-74930c418e17
  6. Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me!: You closed my thread so I could not reply. You also lied that you can't do refunds of realms. I had contacted support before this with a problem with the realm and they have in fact issued me a...
  7. So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100? Will we ever see it or anything like it again?

in XboX Insiders
    So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100? Will we ever see it or anything like it again?: I really loved 1 vs 100 on my 360. I don't do much multiplayer anything but that was something multiplayer that really felt like a true community experience. So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100?...
  8. 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss: When I test my Xbox One network speed I get a message that says I have 100% Packet Loss. So, What does this mean to me and is it a serious problem ? 668152dd-1349-413d-8896-179c0252374e
  9. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Mobile
    100% packet loss: Hello, Since Saterday, September 7. I keep having 100% packet loss. This is causing lag in multiplayer. Doesn’t mather what game I play. I already tried everything there is to solve it. Even...
  10. Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%: Hello, I wanted to report and also can get a solution. The latest success of Borderlands 3 and completely bug. I got all the other successes but this one still does not unlock. This is not...