100% packet loss- inability to complete multiplayer test despite internet connection

Discus and support 100% packet loss- inability to complete multiplayer test despite internet connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, So recently I've been experiencing some issues regarding multiplayer. Not long ago I was experiencing quite a lot of lag and I reset the router... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B J05HY J, Jul 9, 2017.

1. B J05HY J
    B J05HY J Guest

100% packet loss- inability to complete multiplayer test despite internet connection

hi,

So recently I've been experiencing some issues regarding multiplayer.

Not long ago I was experiencing quite a lot of lag and I reset the router as per- this then cleared up. A day or so later my Xbox wouldn't connect to Xbox live, as in nothing at all. However my Xbox does have an internet connection and still shows my friends
    as online (even though I highly doubt that this information is current as the same people have been playing the game for 4 days straight now). The display also shows my NAT type to be unavailable and that my packet loss is 100%.

My router is a bt home hub 5 (just installed) and my region is NW England.

I would be greatly appreciative if any trouble shooting can be sent my way at all.

:)

B J05HY J, Jul 9, 2017
  2. Annie UK
    Annie UK Guest
    Service info is unavailable

Checking servie status...

Test multiplayer connection give 100% packet loss.

Test network connection says Everything is good.

Annie UK, Jul 9, 2017
  3. Mike2541
    Mike2541 Guest
    Social and Gaming

Yea, I'm getting 100% packet loss. Test internet connection says connected to internet and everything is good. Test MP connection says can't finish multiplier test. The advanced test says 100% packet loss. Surely not my network. Tried hard wired, wireless
    and the hotspot from my phone. All internet test via xbox work, but MP fails.. This is getting old.. Idc what the "service status says" they're always slow updating that.

Mike2541, Jul 9, 2017
  4. B J05HY J
    B J05HY J Guest

UPDATE- I have now set up port forwarding for Xbox live via my router as well as a DMZ, however none of this has helped and the issue pertains

B J05HY J, Jul 9, 2017
  5. B J05HY J Win User

UPDATE- I have now set up port forwarding for Xbox live via my router as well as a DMZ, however none of this has helped and the issue pertains
  6. Annie UK Win User

Service info is unavailable

Checking servie status...

Test multiplayer connection give 100% packet loss.

Test network connection says Everything is good.
  7. tomtom222 Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox live!

Same thing is happening to me, I can connect to the internet on my xboxone, but when I do a multiplayer connection test it says 100%packet loss! I've disconnected the internet! reset the console! connected directly to the modem and router! I cleared blu
    ray persistent storage(this worked last time), still 100% packet loss

location-bradford, uk

isp-virgin media

upload- 1.13, download-11.83, mtu-1480
  8. Mike2541 Win User

Social and Gaming

Yea, I'm getting 100% packet loss. Test internet connection says connected to internet and everything is good. Test MP connection says can't finish multiplier test. The advanced test says 100% packet loss. Surely not my network. Tried hard wired, wireless
    and the hotspot from my phone. All internet test via xbox work, but MP fails.. This is getting old.. Idc what the "service status says" they're always slow updating that.
  9. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

"They have stated that if someone has 100% packet loss, they would have loss complete connection to the game, sever, etc. So I ask again, is it possible to exceed 100% packet loss?"

You would not have any connection to the internet, let alone XBLive, if packet loss is 100%. Connection relies on the ability of packets, information data blocks, for lack of a better term, to recognise and acknowledge the data has been sent and received
    correctly, ie no corruption.

Edit.. Data showing 100% packet loss has to be a result of local internal corruption of the processors, and would require a restart.
Thema:

1. 100% packet loss- inability to complete multiplayer test despite internet connection - Similar Threads - 100% packet loss

2. 100% packet loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    100% packet loss: When i run a detailed network stat test i get 100% packet loss and i cannot play call of duty modern warfare but every other game i try to play works and i can join partys fine...
  3. Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?: Hi there, As the subject states, is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%? I play the game PUBG with a group of friends and have experienced some pretty high packet loss, such as...
  4. 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss: When I test my Xbox One network speed I get a message that says I have 100% Packet Loss. So, What does this mean to me and is it a serious problem ? 668152dd-1349-413d-8896-179c0252374e
  5. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Mobile
    100% packet loss: Hello, Since Saterday, September 7. I keep having 100% packet loss. This is causing lag in multiplayer. Doesn’t mather what game I play. I already tried everything there is to solve it. Even...
  6. 100% packet loss tried EVERYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss tried EVERYTHING: i have an xbox one s 1tb. I can use youtube, tubi, netflix but cannot get online games to work ive power cycled, port forwarded, gone offline, changed mac, ethernet cable does nothing. Just tyna...
  7. 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss: Hello, I am having a connection issue where my xbox is connected to the internet and I can stream Netflix and YouTube, but I cannot game online. Initially, when I tested multiplayer connection, I...
  8. Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows: Packet loss is 100% in the application Hbox for Windows after starting the local server through OpenServer. I previously tried to reinstall Windows and the problem was solved, but after restarting...
  9. : 100% packet loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : 100% packet loss: : 100% packet loss Hi Leah, Firewall settings are accessed through your routers admin settings and that varies among different brands. Usually you have to login to the router portal by typing in...
  10. 100% packets loss at same time everyday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packets loss at same time everyday?: I keep ringing my ISP they said everything is fine on there end and fine on mine but the router had parental controls turned off for a few months, We previously had it set up to off gaming at 9pm...