100% Packet Loss

Discus and support 100% Packet Loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a connection issue where my xbox is connected to the internet and I can stream Netflix and YouTube, but I cannot game online.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToniCvitanic, Jun 11, 2019.

1. ToniCvitanic
    ToniCvitanic Guest

100% Packet Loss

Hello, I am having a connection issue where my xbox is connected to the internet and I can stream Netflix and YouTube, but I cannot game online. Initially, when I tested multiplayer connection, I got a "Can't Find Teredo Address Error". However, once I implemented
    port forwarding, that error changed to a high packet loss error, and I have been stuck here since. Here are the results of running detailed network statistics on my system:

-Download speed: 177.59 Mbps

-Upload speed: 5.27 Mbps

-Packet loss: 100%

-MTU: 1480

-Latency: 38 ms

I have attempted hard resets on both the xbox and my gateway, as well as port forwarding. I have also contacted both Microsoft and Comcast (my ISP) agents, neither of whom could narrow down the issue. Comcast is sending a service technician to attempt to
    resolve the issue next week, but I would like to see if there is anything I can try in the meantime.

For further information, I had a multiplayer connection running just fine in this same apartment, for my roommate's Comcast gateway and internet service. That roommate moved out, so I opened my own account with Comcast, installed the new gateway, and now
    have this issue.

Also, I have attempted both wired and wireless connections with the same issue. I have also tried a mobile hotspot connection, which does work.

I greatly appreciate any assistance.

:)

ToniCvitanic, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss
  3. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
  4. PROTEUS50CAL Win User

High Packet Loss

Hi im kinda new to the hole internet fixing thing but my X1 has always had a packet loss of 100% but after reading a description of what packet loss is i am quite curious as to how my xbox and internet are still functioning normaly... Not only that but it
    dosent show upload or download packet loss it just says packet loss 100%... All others are as follows download speed 20.74Mbps.... Upload speed 8.56mbps.... Packet loss is ofcorse 100%.... MTU 1480.... Latency 78 ms. If anybody has anyideas of wat could be
    causing this i would be great to get others feedback:)
  5. ProperSkate203 Win User

upload packet loss

packet sent 100 packet received 100 packet loss 0

approximate round trip times in milli seconds minimum 63ms max 67ms average 63ms
  6. Pedroso Gamer Win User

100% PACKET LOSS

Wifi also has 100% packet loss
Thema:

100% Packet Loss

1. 100% Packet Loss - Similar Threads - 100% Packet Loss

2. Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows: Packet loss is 100% in the application Hbox for Windows after starting the local server through OpenServer. I previously tried to reinstall Windows and the problem was solved, but after restarting...
  3. : 100% packet loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : 100% packet loss: : 100% packet loss Hi Leah, Firewall settings are accessed through your routers admin settings and that varies among different brands. Usually you have to login to the router portal by typing in...
  4. 100% packets loss at same time everyday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packets loss at same time everyday?: I keep ringing my ISP they said everything is fine on there end and fine on mine but the router had parental controls turned off for a few months, We previously had it set up to off gaming at 9pm...
  5. Comcast: 100% Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: 100% Packet Loss: Comcast (ISPs): 100% Packet Loss (Out of ideas) Hey Sapphire! Awesome!!! Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoy killing ghouls and super mutants :) bd164f85-5d6d-4b9d-a867-0ab4b9615117
  6. Потеря пакетов 100% [Translation - Packet Loss 100%]

in XBoX on Windows
    Потеря пакетов 100% [Translation - Packet Loss 100%]: [img] что делать как решить проблему --- [ Mod Translation - What to do how to solve the problem] ef4d61c4-448f-4486-a88b-355baed67253
  7. Windows XBOX Live 100% потеря пакетов [Windows XBOX Live 100% packet loss]

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows XBOX Live 100% потеря пакетов [Windows XBOX Live 100% packet loss]: Здравствуйте! Возникла следующая проблема: XBOX Live вроде бы подключается, однако потеря пакетов составляет 100%. В связи с этим не работает мультиплеер ни в одной из игр. Пытался найти решение...
  8. Xbox App shows 100% packet loss but "Xbox Networking" show 0% so i can't play Forza

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App shows 100% packet loss but "Xbox Networking" show 0% so i can't play Forza: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that every time i join the game it says "Unable to join session". So i thought it might be a problem with Teredo, but "netsh int teredo show state"...
  9. 100% packet loss

in XBoX Accessibility
    100% packet loss: Hey I have 100% packet loss not sure why or how, but Ive tried all the “solutions” to fix the 100% packet loss but nothing has worked. What should i do? bcf73e87-ec12-492c-93e6-c0cb731a7c68
  10. Xbox App 100% packet loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App 100% packet loss: it seems this only started yesterday. My NAT is OPEN. Can't play online :( b9262f28-1558-4624-b05f-1877207f8fad