1000vBucks hasnt arrived yet, and already passed the 2 weeks

Discus and support 1000vBucks hasnt arrived yet, and already passed the 2 weeks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi someone knows what to do if i dont get my 1000vBucks with 2 weeks already passed? I buy the 3 months + 1000vBucks promotion... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by federicoperez61, Jan 7, 2019.

1. 1000vBucks hasnt arrived yet, and already passed the 2 weeks

Hi someone knows what to do if i dont get my 1000vBucks with 2 weeks already passed?

I buy the 3 months + 1000vBucks promotion

:)

federicoperez61, Jan 7, 2019
  2. federicoperez61 Win User

Hey Federico,

Thank you for reaching out! You should be receiving a code for the 1,000 V-Bucks by December 31st.
    Thank you
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Federico,

Thank you for reaching out! You should be receiving a code for the 1,000 V-Bucks by December 31st.
  4. MSY-0884F2C2-5E04-41 Win User

Just cause 3 and 2

Almost 10 day passed but just cause 2 code not yet arrived
  5. ESPN RAY Win User

360 Gold Tenure Missing on Profile?

I'm the complete opposite of you. My gamertag's tenure of 6 shows perfectly fine on Xbox 360 but on the Xbox One it does not show any tenure. I was told that it will fix itself but it hasnt yet and it's been about 2 weeks already.
  6. BrrrrrACKA Win User

Binding of Isaac UK Release

Well, it passed the EU control and is released on Nintendo 3ds . Edmund confirmed it was ready for Xbox aswell. this was 2 weeks ago. Dont know why its not released in EU yet.

And Afterbirth is out already.
Thema:

1. 1000vBucks hasnt arrived yet, and already passed the 2 weeks - Similar Threads - 1000vBucks hasnt arrived

2. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

in XboX Insiders
    new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.: Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im starting to feel like im the last one to get the...
  3. Where is my 1000vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my 1000vbucks: Its jaJanua 1 2019. I still haven't received my vbucks. How long would it take? I've been waiting patiently then when the time came nothing it's not cool. Coming from a true Xbox family i feel rip...
  4. Offre 1000vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Offre 1000vbucks: bonjoir j´ai achete l´offre 3 mois live gold + 1000 vbucks j’ai reçu le code aujourd’hui. J’ai tentte le code et pourtant je n’ai pas reçu les vbucks sur mon compte fortnite associé mon...
  5. Trouble buying the 3 month + 1000vBucks promotion, it says that i have to Contact Microsoft...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble buying the 3 month + 1000vBucks promotion, it says that i have to Contact Microsoft...: I tried to buy the $9.99 promotion and it doesn't let me buy it. . Someone from Microsoft can help me please? Thanks It shows this: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  6. xbox live rewards punch card hasnt updated

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards punch card hasnt updated: i went over to check out xbox rewards and saw a punch card for games on demand pre ordering i have 4 of the games but only 2 are marked off. the games i had pre ordered were monster hunter world,...
  7. Installing hasnt been possible for the games I had installed before, more explained below

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing hasnt been possible for the games I had installed before, more explained below: Yesterday I was trying to play BO3, when I inserted the disc it seems as it wasnt Reading it despite being in good conditions, it recommended me to unistall it and install it again, however, the...
  8. Hasnt worked for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hasnt worked for months: Game hasn't worked for months. All updates on microsoft are current, how do I fix this problem? b05317d9-143c-42b3-8b8c-878601f23b9f
  9. 14 day trial hasnt taken effect

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day trial hasnt taken effect: I had recently gone crzy with all the xbox gold trials i had. i had activated a 2 day subscription and straight away activated a 14 day trial but the 2day one is finished and the 14 day one isnt...
  10. Purchased game on website, hasnt shoed up on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased game on website, hasnt shoed up on Xbox: Hey hey. I purchased a game on the microsoft website but it hasn't showed up on my xbox live. Any suggestions? 0cf1a33d-8d79-459d-960a-cbf854aff58f