11 days and no Fallout 3 code...

Discus and support 11 days and no Fallout 3 code... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe from Xbox store on November 8th and haven't receive my Fallout 3 redeem code yet. Thx !... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Frank Abitibi, Nov 19, 2015.

1. 11 days and no Fallout 3 code...

Hi,

I bought the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe from Xbox store on November 8th and haven't receive my Fallout 3 redeem code yet.

Thx !

:)

Frank Abitibi, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Fallout 3 code

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 11 days ago and still haven't received my Fallout 3 code

MTGG ANARCHIST, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Didn't get fallout 3 code after 7-10 days after pre ordering

I per ordered fallout 4 11 days ago and still never got my fallout 3 code

Buckets Delight, Nov 19, 2015
  4. 11 days and no Fallout 3 code...

Hey there Frank Abitibi!

Glad to hear that you received your code! Feel free to create a new thread if you run into any issues, Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Nov 23, 2015
  5. Virtuahead Win User

Fallout 3 code

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “11/09/15”

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
  6. Giengtheh00k Win User

Fallout 4 pre order missing the Fallout 3 code

I purchased Fallout 4 from microaoft digitally 11 days ago and have not recieved my Fallout 3 code yet.
  7. Bullhead101 Win User

Have yet to receive Fallout 3 code for pre ordering Fallout 4

I have not gotten my fallout 3 code and I pre ordered it 11 days ago my gamer tag is
  8. Fling da cheese Win User

I purchased fallout 4 digital deluxe bundle and never received fallout 3 codes

date of purchase was 11/10/2015.

I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Frank Abitibi!

Glad to hear that you received your code! Feel free to create a new thread if you run into any issues, Thanks!
Thema:

1. 11 days and no Fallout 3 code... - Similar Threads - days Fallout code

2. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  3. I have not received my Fallout 3 code after more than 10 calendar days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after more than 10 calendar days.: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 12/01/15 Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after more than 10 calendar days. I bought the...
  4. Did not recive fallout 3 code within the 10 day

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recive fallout 3 code within the 10 day: Hello CHRISTOPHER HARDIN, We're sending you this message to confirm that you have purchased the following items from Microsoft: Purchase Date Thursday, March 03, 2016 Total before Tax:...
  5. I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.: I actually forgot about this promotion in all of the excitement of playing Fallout 4. I pre-ordered the game and I never received a code for Fallout 3. 6fb9f5fd-a316-46c1-b5ea-4c40fcf12c37
  6. “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” original purchase ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” original purchase ...: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 09-08-2015 Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days." Spoke with 2 Xbox...
  7. I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.: It has been more than 3 weeks and still no key. Live support did nothing and said to post here: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. Please send me my key! <3...
  8. Still No Fallout 3 Code After 10 Days After Order Accepted For Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still No Fallout 3 Code After 10 Days After Order Accepted For Fallout 4: Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Date of purchase: 22nd November 2015 Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days....
  9. ◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”: 15July2015 - purchase date I purchase the game last July and haven't seen my code for Fallout 3. Can you please send me the code? 8654c0be-e192-403e-9f10-40e517e55319
  10. [Fallout 3] Didn't realize message would be deleted after 30 days. Can I get my code back?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Fallout 3] Didn't realize message would be deleted after 30 days. Can I get my code back?: My gamertag is . Not sure if I need to put any more info. 69a8a4be-731b-4249-b16b-975477a8edbf