11Min Phil Spencer InterView

Discus and support 11Min Phil Spencer InterView in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; And i notice he says "videos for annonced games" so does this mean no videos for unannonced games? Xbox Live's Major Nelson... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jun 8, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

And i notice he says "videos for annonced games" so does this mean no videos for unannonced games?

Xbox Live's Major Nelson

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Jun 8, 2014
  2. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    ZombieDeano, Jun 8, 2014
  3. IngameInstincts, Jun 8, 2014
  4. 11Min Phil Spencer InterView

Someone already beat you to it, here. ;P

Galactic Geek, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Someone already beat you to it, here. ;P
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Do you think Microsoft will reconsider from all this negative feedback?

7. Echo4Ent Win User

Is Microsoft's stance XBOX One X Virtual Reality (VR)

8. cheesyhunter1 Win User

What's your biggest surprise/disappointment of Gamescom so far?

surprise was newtomb raider xbox 1 only

disappointment phil spencer in a interview after saying tomb raider my not stay a exclusive
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Great interview with Phil Spencer and the future of Xbox

That's not an interview; it's a discussion. Interviews have someone asking someone else questions; this guy was not asking Phil Spencer specific or direct questions - he actually did more talking than Phil did, and was even trying to put ideas into his head!
    That in itself made the article a bit disappointing for me. He was lucky to get as much info out of Phil as he did...
Thema:

1. 11Min Phil Spencer InterView - Similar Threads - 11Min Phil Spencer

2. XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  3. What are you thought on Phil Spencer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are you thought on Phil Spencer?: The way the mandate of Xbox has changed under his leadership is a good thing in my opinion. All about the gamer. So many things has been added for us gamers to be able to enjoy what we love....
  4. Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...: Sounds like a good idea. but with how corporations run things these days id be surprised if its as good as it sounds. but remaining hopeful ill be able to play against some PlayStation gamers...
  5. Phil Spencer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Phil Spencer: Should he be sacked, if the next console flops?! ec55727b-82b2-4acc-ab0a-3ca123ee9a3c
  6. Merry christmas Bill Gates and Phil spencer (������)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Merry christmas Bill Gates and Phil spencer (������): So i have an American friend that sends me Resident Evil 4 as *Merry Christmas* Gift... And i need to start with the joke since here, i cant even renden the game....�� Were is the problem with...
  7. Phil Spencer Confirms Only Select Original Xbox Games Are Coming To BC!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer Confirms Only Select Original Xbox Games Are Coming To BC!: [img] Click Bait! c3630a98-40ff-46be-a7fb-d2fcd1323114
  8. Will Phil Spencer Announce Xbox Forum Updates At E3 This Year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Phil Spencer Announce Xbox Forum Updates At E3 This Year?: [img] ... or is everyone still loving the last one? :P 7ecbf4e5-b746-4f38-a0f6-693c71cc8565
  9. Phil spencer is killing xbox!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil spencer is killing xbox!: Im a long time hardcore xbox fan been one since the beginning, but over the last few years it has been on decline i barely buy games anymore and when i do they pretty much suck and all of the few...
  10. Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!: Click Bait! This is fantastic news for those who thought that Scorpio would be ugly! 8f2fa409-f824-4db7-b1b7-40c088c0195e