12 Hidden Toutorial World Chests?

Discus and support 12 Hidden Toutorial World Chests? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have the 12 hidden chests been removed from the tutorial world? I see all kinds of old videos on YouTube about them, but my tutorial world never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KilliWonka, Jan 25, 2014.

1. KilliWonka
    KilliWonka Guest

Have the 12 hidden chests been removed from the tutorial world? I see all kinds of old videos on YouTube about them, but my tutorial world never matches the videos.

:)

KilliWonka, Jan 25, 2014
  2. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    MICROSOFT RANDOMLY BILLED ME FOR 10,000 MS Points without authorization from my PayPal account.

You've hidden your games but I'd be willing to bet that one of them is Fifa 12.

voteDC, Jan 25, 2014
  3. McFragPants
    McFragPants Guest
    Where are all the emblems?

Nevermind, looks like they were just locked and hidden. I now have 12 foregrounds. Seems like they unlock with challenges or commendations

McFragPants, Jan 25, 2014
  4. voteDC Win User

MICROSOFT RANDOMLY BILLED ME FOR 10,000 MS Points without authorization from my PayPal account.

You've hidden your games but I'd be willing to bet that one of them is Fifa 12.
  5. MegaManSkyy Win User

Hardest mission?

For me has to be most hidden boss's inany final fantasy, tht dam dragon in 12 took so long.
  6. MegaManSkyy Win User

Hardest mission?

For me has to be most hidden boss's inany final fantasy, tht dam dragon in 12 took so long.
  7. Major Kilowatt Win User

Tips for a new player?

Explore everything, there are things hidden throughout the world that can greatly assist you. This game is meant to be enjoyed, don't rush it.
  8. McFragPants Win User

Where are all the emblems?

Nevermind, looks like they were just locked and hidden. I now have 12 foregrounds. Seems like they unlock with challenges or commendations
Thema:

1. 12 Hidden Toutorial World Chests? - Similar Threads - Hidden Toutorial World

2. The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...

in XboX Insiders
    The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  3. My invite notifications were hidden....

in XboX Insiders
    My invite notifications were hidden....: I got used to the notifications on the message bar, now they’re at the bottom with the game pass and store icons, I missed a-many of invites! Now I know where to find them. It’s my own fault for...
  4. Game reviews on xbox.com hidden with CSS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game reviews on xbox.com hidden with CSS: Hi. For the past couple of months, I've noticed the REVIEWS tab has been missing from game pages. Finally, I inspected the element and I see they're just hidden with CSS. #ReviewsTab,...
  5. Hidden 360 Gems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hidden 360 Gems: I'd love gamepass to try to pull out some old school platformers and make them cross play if possible! I remember Charlie Murder and Scott Pilgrim as two of my favorite ones growing up as a kid!...
  6. HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete....

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete....: I Been playing playing pso2 on pc after I initially installed it from the store like you normally do now it started acting up and tried reinstalling suddenly. I uninstalled the game but if I want...
  7. What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?: I am starting on my journey to collect every North American Physically Released Xbox 360 game. So I am asking all of you to tell me what is your Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?...
  8. Show ALL owned games (with hidden ones)

in XboX Insiders
    Show ALL owned games (with hidden ones): Hello, is there a way to show ALL owned games? Currently the ALL owned games section shows with ALL games only the "not hidden ones". Yes there's a selection for "show hidden games", but that...
  9. New hidden feature in Skip Ahead: sort games by genre (Family, Shooter...) or amount of...

in XboX Insiders
    New hidden feature in Skip Ahead: sort games by genre (Family, Shooter...) or amount of...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  10. Gamertag Suffixes need to be hidden

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag Suffixes need to be hidden: Okay, the new gamertag system seems great at first. You get to change your name to whatever you want pretty much at the cost of adding a small number suffix to your name as an identifier. BUT!!!...