12 months live and game pass ultimate

Discus and support 12 months live and game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi quick one:) With no membership of any kind if i buy 12 months live then 1 month game pass ultinate will that give me 12 months game pass ultimate?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by thomas kestle, Aug 29, 2019.

1. 12 months live and game pass ultimate

Hi quick one12 months live and game pass ultimate :)

With no membership of any kind if i buy 12 months live then 1 month game pass ultinate will that give me 12 months game pass ultimate?

:)

thomas kestle, Aug 29, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

Ultimate game pass uk

So I have 12 month of Xbox Live and 2 Month of Game Pass left.

Do I get Game Pass Ultimate for 12 month or do i get it converted in some way.
  3. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  4. varialman69 Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

So if I buy 12 months of Xbox Gold, does it auto convert to Ultimate Game Pass or should I just purchase the 12 months of Ultimate Game Pass?
  5. tejo chase Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

As others have said if you redeem your 12 months live card whilst your game pass ultimate is active it will give you more game pass ultimate but less than the 12 months. But if you let your game pass ultimate sub expire you will then be able to get the full
    12 months of live gold. Just remember to turn off automatic renew or you'll end up owing money as it will attempt to renew your GPU sub, and you will have to pay that before being able to get more gold or GPU.

See the link below for more info on Gamepass Ultimate.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Ultimate games pass question

Hi KB Shyne,

I understand what you mean!

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store >
    Memberships. Online, go to Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions
    to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio.

Here you can find the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps
    Just to add onto this a little; a chart with the conversations can be found
    here
    . For convenience, I'll also copy and paste that info.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]

If you apply the 12 months to your account, then you should get the full 12 months since your not the one with Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

12 months live and game pass ultimate

1. 12 months live and game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - months live game

2. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  3. Xbox live monthly games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly games: Xbox live won't let me download the free monthly games bc it says "this offer is not valid in your region" but all of my settings are set for United States. Why is this happening?...
  4. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  5. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  6. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  7. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  8. Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!: Até quando teremos jogos fracos e antigos na Live "Gold"? Antes eram jogos pelo menos descentes e medianos, mas uns meses pra cá é só jogos fracos e sem graça. Pois para nos "divertimos" no Xbox,...
  9. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?: Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity is re-established ? To a new account and...
  10. I can't play last month XBOX 360 games for a live gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play last month XBOX 360 games for a live gold.: I'm a XBOX ONE user. I installed XBOX 360 free games last & beginning of this month for a live gold. I have re-subscribed a live gold today. But, I can't find my last XBOX 360 games in my game...