12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

Discus and support 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GazNorthcott, Sep 28, 2019.

1. GazNorthcott
    GazNorthcott Guest

Hi,

This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available for a couple of months. Does anyone know if this will become available
    again? Its only 1 Month and 3 Months that are available.

Best Regards

:)

GazNorthcott, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live- Free Online Games

Here's my secret to playing free, it's called Microsoft Rewards and you can earn points FREE by doing your usual web searches using Bing and doing other daily tasks, like the odd quiz etc. These points soon add up and they can be redeemed for Xbox Live and
    Game Pass subscriptions, plus many other items. I saved mine up and got a 3 months live subscription, followed by a 12 months subscription, all for FREE that you crave for. I wouldn't say they are money hungary, if they are prepared to reward you for doing
    tasks that you do on a daily basis.

As others have said, it's not as if the subscription is massive, I was paying £39.99 for 12 months, that equates to around 11-12 pence a day
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Fortnite battle royale requiring xbox live gold !

You can sign up for Microsoft rewards and earn points by doing web searches with bing and then exchange these free to earn points for Xbox Live subscription.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Pay to Fortnite

Hello all,

There are many ways to earn the Xbox live gold subscription. First you can look for deals to get the subscription initially. Then there is

Microsoft rewards/Bing rewards
    . This allows you to accumulate points from searches that everyone nowadays does and get points from purchases of games, DLC etc. With them points you can then turn around and purchase Xbox live gold subscription. As others
    have stated the fee is to keep servers up and running. With a live subscription you also get other benefits.

Example: if you just earn the search points a month its 15,000 points you can earn that's 500 a day for just searching different things on Bing. That equals 15 dollars in currency that is more than the price for a one month subscription.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

At risk level being lowered

I believe you are confusing the Microsoft Bing Rewards Program and the Xbox Live Rewards Program. The Microsoft Bing Rewards program requires you to have "500 points" per month to maintain level 2. You will have to direct inquiries to their customer service
    team as the Xbox Live Rewards Program (here) does not work with that reward program.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

No one knows that my friend. It was a sale in Xbox rewards program two months ago. For 22000 points. Maybe it will come again in some form. Keep on checking around 16th in the month. Every month.
Thema:

1. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points) - Similar Threads - Months Live Subscription

2. Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I accidentally cancelled my 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. I purchased it at the end of march so It would be very unfortunate to lose my whole subscription. Is there any way I can get...
  3. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  4. my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need...
  5. Xbox live subscription running out 7 months early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription running out 7 months early: Can anyone tell me why my xbox live subscription has expired 7 months before it's meant to? I've not played on my xbox for a few weeks now and I've just gone to join a few mate online to be told...
  6. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...: How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE I WANT...
  7. Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months: Hi! So my brother bought me the xbox live year pass as a gift on September 7th of 2019. When I set it up a little thing appeared telling me I also had 4 free months of xbox game pass which I...
  8. Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards: Argos is a major retailer in the UK In 2 stores I have been unable to purchase an Xbox Live 12 month subscription card because they "cannot activate them". The stores in question are in Central...
  9. Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...: I had a few days left on this month's recurring, monthly XBox Gold Live subscription, which ends on Feb 8, 2020. So, I did a switch subscription and chose the yearly subscription. I I entered...
  10. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription: Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a