Discus and support 12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i am from india. i have question that when will microsoft rewards will available in india 06835f07-7609-41e9-a220-b8b3b65d598c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smitbhatt, Dec 4, 2021.

1. smitbhatt
    smitbhatt Guest

hi i am from india. i have question that when will microsoft rewards will available in india

:)

smitbhatt, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

There is no information yet on when Microsoft Rewards be available in India but according to Microsoft "Microsoft Rewards, offers and redemption catalogs vary across regions. We'll gradually introduce the Microsoft Rewards program across the globe."

I would recommend checking the Microsoft rewards region link from time to time and hopefully, India will be added soon. Here you go: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/micro...
  3. CASTERTR0Y666 Win User

KSG 12 or SPAZ 12?

Depending on your pump action skill, if it's not that good use the KSG but if you are pretty good then the Model is a lot more satisfaction.
  4. BIGBUCKEYENUT Win User

KSG 12 or SPAZ 12?

Ive got close 15000 shotty kills so I would hope my opinion matters a little bit...and no they are not all striker kills. With that said before the patch spaz 12 was my favorite, now I would have to lean towards the KSG and to the OP give the USAS a try
    now too, since the patch that gun is a beast.

Happy shot gunning
  5. FoomBerry Win User

KSG 12 or SPAZ 12?

I prefer the MW2 spaz-12 over any shotgun. I've tried using the KSG and couldn't get the hang of it. Of the two, I'd run with the loyal spaz-12.
  6. x Grief Seed Win User

KSG 12 or SPAZ 12?

For me, it's the Model 1887, but if I didn't have that it would be KSG-12. For some reason it feels right.
Thema: