120FPS Cold War XBOX SERIES S

Discus and support 120FPS Cold War XBOX SERIES S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone! does the xbox series s support 120fps on cold war? if so, how do i enable it? thanks so much. 7d74b548-f3a7-430d-8354-8e3a7310d380 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by onegraz, Jan 8, 2021.

1. onegraz
    onegraz Guest

Hey everyone! does the xbox series s support 120fps on cold war? if so, how do i enable it? thanks so much.

:)

onegraz, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Help Cold War raytracing series S

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  3. JosephG7 Win User

Cold war freezing

Anyone's xbox series x freeze up playing cold war zombies? Mine only freezes us playing zombies campaign fine, MP fine but zombies up in the later rounds my xbox shuts off and I have to turn it back on. I have 120fps/hz on no ray tracing on. So
    is this an xbox problem or a Activision problem cause I'm very disappointed and getting ready to send my series x back.
    Hi

There are problems with this game, it is better to avoid playing it until its developer removes a park, be careful!

Treyarch Investigating Call of Duty: Black
    Ops Cold War Bricking Xbox Series X Consoles (gamerant.com)

Regards
  4. Boombaa Win User

Cold war Upgrade to next gen

5. CR4T3R Win User

Call of Duty:Cold war

You can try to buy the CD, unless you have a Xbox Series S. I'm not sure, because I don't have CoD: Cold War, but it should work.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1 to Xbox series x/s

Yes. Xbox One games will be backwards compatible with the Series S/X. There are also games like Valhalla and Cold War that support Smart Delivery. With Smart Delivery, you can buy the games now on the One and you'll be able to download the Series S/X version
    for free.
Thema:

1. 120FPS Cold War XBOX SERIES S - Similar Threads - 120FPS Cold War

2. 120FPS/Hz in settings not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    120FPS/Hz in settings not working: I have a 4k samsung tv. Its capble to do 1440 at 120 FPS. I used to be able to go into call of duty, mainly warzone but both that and cold war and play at 120fps by going into my xbox settings and...
  3. Xbox Series X 4K 120FPS not supported on TV, but TV supports 4K 120

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 4K 120FPS not supported on TV, but TV supports 4K 120: So I upgraded to a Vizio V series 4K tv. You know the TV that advertizes its spefically for gaming and supports 120 FPS at 4K, but my xbox series X is insisting it does not and i must scale down...
  4. 1440p at 120fps not working issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    1440p at 120fps not working issue on xbox series s: My monitor (viotek gfv27dab) works on my pc 1440p at 120fps fine but when I came to xbox it say I can either choose 1440p at 60fps or 1080p at 120fps even though my monitor supports that...
  5. Xbox Series X says my tv doesn't support 4K 120FPS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X says my tv doesn't support 4K 120FPS: Hi, I have a SONY XH9096 TV and an Xbox Series X, when I want to select 4K UHD and 120hz refresh rate in xbox settings it tells me that my tv doesn't support that and that I can only choose 4K...
  6. 120fps issues xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    120fps issues xbox series s: I just got a xbox series s i have a 120 hz monitor all done in the settings my 120fps works in fortnite but no other game ive tried cold war and rogue company. Rogue company says enhanced visuals...
  7. Tuf Gaming VG27A 120fps help (Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Tuf Gaming VG27A 120fps help (Xbox Series X): Hi everybody! So I've recently bought a 1440p 165hrtz monitor (tuf gaming vg27a) for my xbox series x to try to play some games at 120fps. I've fiddled around with some settings but i can't seem...
  8. Xbox Series X (FPS issue can’t select 120fps)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X (FPS issue can’t select 120fps): Hello i just purchased the new xbox series x and i cant choose 120hz as an option. My monitor is a Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz monitor. I did the hdmi override and everytime i select 120hz it says...
  9. Xbox Series S - Fortnite at 120FPS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - Fortnite at 120FPS: Can someone help me? I have seen that some monitors that output 144hz are not compatible with the Xbox Series S. Therefore they wont work for me. Why is this? Also i have linked some monitors...
  10. Monitor capable of 1440p, 120fps for Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor capable of 1440p, 120fps for Xbox Series X: I am trying to purchase a monitor that can take advantage of some of the Xbox Series X's capabilities. Specifically, I would like to be able to play games at 1440p, 120fps. What do I need my...