120FPS Problem with 34GL750-b and Series X

Discus and support 120FPS Problem with 34GL750-b and Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, I just saw in the following Microsoft Link, that the Problem with the 34GL750-b with the Series X could be fixed with the Advanced Settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxiKoch2, Jan 14, 2022.

1. MaxiKoch2
    MaxiKoch2 Guest

Hello guys, I just saw in the following Microsoft Link, that the Problem with the 34GL750-b with the Series X could be fixed with the Advanced Settings and then go manually to 1080 and 120 fps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-x-issue/b22d4501-e5c3-4cba-9bc8-60695ae94912

The Problem is when i go for the 120fps the Screen is going to flicker and the settings wont stay.

Anyone the Same issue with the LG? Anyone a Solution?

Thanks!

:)

MaxiKoch2, Jan 14, 2022
  2. [Farscape] Win User

will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

series s will struggle on demanding games to keep 60fps at 1080p. the series x will struggle to keep 60fps at 4k thats for sure. the series x will be ok at 120fps at 1080 and most likely 1440.
  3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Two questions 'Xbox One X Enhanced' game features on Xbox One S

X enhanced games are just for the one X not the S

As for 120hz though they can display it games are still max 60fps. The series x which is the next gen xbox will be able to do 120fps games
  4. ngocphi Win User

Black ops Cold War Series S

No it runs at 60fps

Series s doesn't run at 120fps

You are thinking of 1440p at 144hz Vvr with Ray tracing off

Only ps5 (same hardware on digital or disk)

And Xbox series x
  5. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello Alijuba11, you have already tested the console on some other TV other than this TCL C728, these days all Smart's TV depend on software and firmware updates to work, try to see if the same happens on some other TV with 4K or 4K monitor

Regards,

Thema:

1. 120FPS Problem with 34GL750-b and Series X - Similar Threads - 120FPS Problem 34GL750

2. 120fps xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    120fps xbox series s: Xbox series s crashing messing around with my controller when playing fortite on 120fps why? It doesnt do it on my other games and i play on a AOC27G2 gaming monitor...
  3. FPS Boosted games should be boosted to both 120fps and 60fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS Boosted games should be boosted to both 120fps and 60fps: I’ve been having this issue for a while, it’s frustrating that my games are getting FPS boosts but only to 120fps and not 60fps.It makes it inaccessible for people with only 60hz screens,as many...
  4. 120fps with VRR with this monitor on Xbox series x?

in XboX Insiders
    120fps with VRR with this monitor on Xbox series x?: I’m thinking of buying the MSI Optix G273 monitor from Costco. Can anyone confirm if it’ll allow me to play Halo Infinite on Xbox Series X with 120fps and VRR enabled?...
  5. can you activate the 120fps with the monitor asus tuf vg249q 144hz in xbox series s?

in XboX Insiders
    can you activate the 120fps with the monitor asus tuf vg249q 144hz in xbox series s?: Hello, I need help with this monitor, yesterday I bought the monitor asus tuf vg249q to be able to use the 120fps mode in my games but I don't know if it is compatible with the xbox or not, please...
  6. Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem: [img] Hello, I recently bought xbox series x and bought a tcl c728 screen that supports 4k@120fpa, the two devices work fine but when I activate 120 fps on 4k blinking happens and it shows no...
  7. x series. Since I've had it I've had full 120fps at 60hz uhd. I've just moved house and now...

in XboX Insiders
    x series. Since I've had it I've had full 120fps at 60hz uhd. I've just moved house and now...: So I haven't changed anything at all. All setting and cables remain the same. Yet now it just refuses to do it. I've tried trouble shooting, googling and even using Xbox help guide. Nothing is...
  8. Will I be able to play on my Series X at 1080p 120fps VRR with this monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to play on my Series X at 1080p 120fps VRR with this monitor?: Hi. I want to buy a gaming monitor, specifically an MSI Optix G271(https://www.msi.com/Monitor/Optix-G271). Will I be able with this monitor to play at 1080p 120fps with VRR enabled on my Series...
  9. Newest Update Kills 120fps in CoD: Black Ops & DV tends to wash out the image.

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Update Kills 120fps in CoD: Black Ops & DV tends to wash out the image.: I've already submitted this error, but looking to see who else is having this issue. The newest update has rendered 120fps Call of Duty: Black Ops useless, the option isn't available to choose in...
  10. 4k 120fps

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k 120fps: hello, is it possible to play series x in 4k and 120fps at the same time, of course, having a tv compatible with these parameters b77d0369-337d-4770-a708-e4a8f32d1fcd