14 DAY FREE TRIAL

Discus and support 14 DAY FREE TRIAL in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All. I clicked on the 14 day free day on the GAME PASS FOR CONSOLE. I have been charged 35 times of R14.00 ea. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TanweerSadack, Jun 16, 2019.

1. 14 DAY FREE TRIAL

Hi All.

I clicked on the 14 day free day on the GAME PASS FOR CONSOLE. I have been charged 35 times of R14.00 ea. Please help

:)

TanweerSadack, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Mumak UFC 2019 Win User

redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

Live gold 14 days free trial
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Free gift card to new people

You already have a free 14 day trial on game pass. Some games even have 14 day gold trials included.

As for giving any other for free when signing up, it will be abused by the public.
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

As far as I am aware there is no free trial for gold accounts anymore. There is a Gamepass free trial however. 14 days.
  5. Tormaz Win User

please i need help

Hello!

If I remember correctly there was an offer for 14 days free OR one for 3 months for $9.99. If you did the 14 day trial you would have signed up for 14 days free, then $9.99 a month after that.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live gold without without free games ?

Was it a gold trial, or a full gold code?

If it was only a 2 day or 14 day gold trial, you can not get the free games.
Thema:

14 DAY FREE TRIAL

1. 14 DAY FREE TRIAL - Similar Threads - FREE TRIAL

2. Free Trial Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Trial Gold: Is there a free trial gold for Xbox 360 I can use that doesn't require me to put in a credit card.I don't have a credit and I'm thinking of testing it out before I get my aunt to purchase it and...
  3. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: I just opened a new account and didn't get my free trial to Xbox live. How come? e3a64379-f424-4cb9-81b0-8728aaffebf3
  4. Tembo the **** Elephant is not free? Just a trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tembo the **** Elephant is not free? Just a trial?: on this months Games with Gold, the Tembo game is only a trial. A 15 minute trial, none the less, which counts down the second the game is started, whether you are playing it or not. In the time...
  5. FIFA 20 free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 free trial: I am trying to get the free trial but I get an error message saying 0x00000194 8f451840-b243-4d90-a8fb-0a9da44171d6
  6. Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial: I got the free trial of Destiny a while back. Now I have the hard copy. I can't play it because of the free trial. Is there any way to fix this? 3b7c1606-8bfb-4c9e-ad52-cad641f59808
  7. No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial: I've been having the problem of trying to start my Minecraft Realms free trial, but I'm being told that I need permission. My account says that I am over 18 years of age, and I have left my family...
  8. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  9. Xbox one 1 month free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one 1 month free trial: Have they stopped doing Xbox live 1 month free trial 226ac94f-1950-4314-a0d0-1a24c3517b4d
  10. Overwatch stuck in free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch stuck in free trial: A while back I bought and was able to play overwatch origins edition. Then, before i new that game sharing was against xbox’s terms and service, game shared with my friend. But there was one...