14 DAY FREE TRIAL

Discus and support 14 DAY FREE TRIAL in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All. I clicked on the 14 day free day on the GAME PASS FOR CONSOLE. I have been charged 35 times of R14.00 ea. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TanweerSadack, Jun 16, 2019.

1. 14 DAY FREE TRIAL

Hi All.

I clicked on the 14 day free day on the GAME PASS FOR CONSOLE. I have been charged 35 times of R14.00 ea. Please help

:)

TanweerSadack, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Sainted Bain Win User

Free 14 day trial

if u buy a xbox console then u will get given a 14 day free trial but xbox dont give away 14 days free trial for xbox live gold
  3. Mumak UFC 2019 Win User

redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

Live gold 14 days free trial
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Free gift card to new people

You already have a free 14 day trial on game pass. Some games even have 14 day gold trials included.

As for giving any other for free when signing up, it will be abused by the public.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

As far as I am aware there is no free trial for gold accounts anymore. There is a Gamepass free trial however. 14 days.
  6. Tormaz Win User

please i need help

Hello!

If I remember correctly there was an offer for 14 days free OR one for 3 months for $9.99. If you did the 14 day trial you would have signed up for 14 days free, then $9.99 a month after that.
Thema:

14 DAY FREE TRIAL

1. 14 DAY FREE TRIAL - Similar Threads - FREE TRIAL

2. How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th...: I was charged for a subscription on the 6th day of a 7 day free trial fbe07f21-1431-4278-96f8-f4d44d6308c2
  3. Keto Engaged Pills (Weight Loss)| Benefits, Side Effects And Free Trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keto Engaged Pills (Weight Loss)| Benefits, Side Effects And Free Trial: Keto Engaged Pills Interfacing on your eating routine and staying aware of its miles the hardest part. Especially when you aren't seeing the speedy outcomes that you need. In any case, not, now...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate 14 free trial not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate 14 free trial not working: i recently got a new controller and i got a code for xbox game pass ultimate for 14 days and it will not work it keeps saying new members only or something like that and its kinda annoying because...
  5. Free 14 day trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 14 day trial: I just created this account but i am not able to get the 14 day trial 5652be11-75f1-45d5-8969-3f38d2fcff4b
  6. immortal realms vampire wars free trial wontt load for me evenn though it. says i own the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    immortal realms vampire wars free trial wontt load for me evenn though it. says i own the...: Can anybody help with this 0423a47a-304a-4c26-8fbc-0744cfe639da
  7. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  8. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  9. Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong: Hi. I am trying to get the 30 day free trial on my iPad (fully updated) and I keep getting the following message: "Something Went Wrong. Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase....
  10. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Free Trial Turned Into "Free" Year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Free Trial Turned Into "Free" Year?: Hey everyone, I bought a new controller because mine broke, and got a "game pass ultimate" free 15 day (or something like that) trial with it. So, naturally, I inputted the code for my free...