14 day suspension Gamerpic

Discus and support 14 day suspension Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I here to try and argue my stance on the choice of gamerpic and the action that was taken place because of it. The profile pic in question is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x1N0BL3xBAK3R1x, May 14, 2019.

1. 14 day suspension Gamerpic

I here to try and argue my stance on the choice of gamerpic and the action that was taken place because of it. The profile pic in question is a slightly desorted pic of a baby doll head being squeezed. This originated from a meme that is accompanied with
    text to allude to a common situation that would beget such an action or something similar. Its is NOT a human being, but a doll. If support would have taken the time to search for similar pics and original sources, this would be known as such.

Examples:

[Mod Removed]

All I'm asking is can the ban be rescinded and my live status restored. I will refrain from picking a gamerpic that is seen in the same light. (Though I still like to reiterate it is not a sentient object, just a doll.)

:)

x1N0BL3xBAK3R1x, May 14, 2019
  2. x1N0BL3xBAK3R1x Win User

The funny thing is I was reported for abuse/harassment/threats even though I was amiable with pretty much every one I met today. Then out of nowhere, two reports in one day. Its utter nonsense.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Noble Baker,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you are trying to make a case for your recent suspension as a result of a report on your Gamerpic. Unfortunately, suspensions and bans are not handled here in the Xbox forums but rather in the

Xbox Enforcement
    site. Since you have already appealed the suspension, the only option would be to wait out the 14 days. Going forward, we strongly recommend taking a look at the

Custom Images
    section of the Enforcement site for a more in depth look at what is deemed appropriate online.
  4. Geth Win User

I don't think that will be overturned.
  5. Inspireoz0jQ Win User

just ride out the suspension
  6. luissolid Win User

if your gamerpic violates the terms and conditions you will get banned/suspended.
Thema:

1. 14 day suspension Gamerpic - Similar Threads - suspension Gamerpic

2. Gamerpic Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic Suspension: Just started with this MS stuff. Created my own gamerpic so I'd have something unique. Was told at creation it would have to be reviewed so inappropriate content wouldn't be displayed. Ok, that's...
  3. Unfair gamerpic suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair gamerpic suspension: I was given an unfair suspension because of my “inapropriate gamerpic” I don’t believe this is inapropriate image and wish to dispute it cf5e2a8d-6e42-4cc2-afc2-9337aeeedb3b
  4. Suspension de mon gamerpic[Suspension de mon gamerpic]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension de mon gamerpic[Suspension de mon gamerpic]: Bonjours J’ai voulu changer mon image « mon gamerpic » et je suis tombé sur un message de D’erreur qui me disait que je pouvais pas changer d’image en raison de mon comportement passé alors que...
  5. Suspension for Gamerpic of my Avatar?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension for Gamerpic of my Avatar?: Raging but also laughing at the same time. If I don't laugh I'll end up selling the thing. Basically just had an enforcement placed upon my xbox live account for having a gamer picture of my...
  6. Account suspension because of gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension because of gamerpic: For a while now my gamerpic has been a photo of the North Korean President’s face, nothing offensive just his face. I have just been suspended for 24 hours and my gamerpic removed because...
  7. gamerpic suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerpic suspension: I've been using xbox as my preferred console since tye 360 released, I was only banned once when I was a kid. Years later now I have been enjoying the customization option of your gamer picture,...
  8. Gamerpic suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic suspension: why is my gamer pic customization dand says the dand was lifted yesterday at 10/6/17/ at 11:35 pm but I still can not customize my gamer pic 2b5c8587-4b11-45e3-967f-7631ad5d4f6c
  9. False Suspension - Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Suspension - Gamerpic: Hi There, My xbox live account was suspended on the 9th of July 2017 for breaching the code of conduct when uploading a custom gamerpic via the beta xbox program on windows. The picture was not...
  10. Account suspension for gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension for gamerpic: Hello, Saturday my xbox live account was suspended for gamerpic dared because my brother decided to laugh a can by logging on my profile and then adding a gamerpic dared. Subsequently, I got an...