14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.

Discus and support 14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days. Daughter bought me an Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 bundle for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DavidLinge, Jan 30, 2019.

1. DavidLinge
    DavidLinge Guest

14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.

Daughter bought me an Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 bundle for Xmas. Redeemed 14 day free trial Gold code on December 25th, 2018 at 2 PM Pacific time. 14 day Gold expired after 5 days. Contacted Microsoft, and they were supposed to send me a link to send
    pictures of the code, the box the Xbox came in, and the sticker with the store ID and bar code. 2 weeks later, still no link sent. Microsoft claims someone "stole" the code out of the sealed box. So, how could an Xbox purchased in October 2018 have a "stolen"
    14 day trial code that worked for 5 days expire after only 5 days of use? If the code was stolen and used, when I redeemed the code, it would have given the message "This code has already been redeemed". Microsoft claims it's Walmart's fault, Walmart claims
    it's Microsoft's fault. Googled about this, and it seems the problem is widespread. C'mon Microsoft, send me the link and admit you screwed up. I have all the pictures you asked for. Send me your mailing address if you can, or if you are too lazy to do that,
    send the link so I can send you the photos you requested. Been a customer since 2007, and not happy a long-term customer is being treated like this.

I redeemed the code on a brand new Xbox. I have the card here. One side has a code for a 1 month game pass, and the other side has a 14-day trial code. I spent 4 hours on Chat with MS, Did the redownload profile thing. And as I said, the rep I spoke with
    said he could not do anything about replacing the 9 days of Gold I lost until I sent the pictures of the code card, box, and UPC code to the link he was supposed to send me but didn't. Very unimpressed with Microsoft's lack of professionalism and lack of customer
    service.

[Mod Removed - Personal Info]

:)

DavidLinge, Jan 30, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

1. First see this page to make sure you have gold:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

2. Then if you do, please remove and redownload your account:
    http://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one
    And before you redownload it please turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds.

3. If that does not fix it please contact xbox support in a live chat to have them refresh your gold for you here:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Otherwise, there's no possible way for a 14 day trial to expire in 5 days, unless you got a 48 hour trial and thought it was 14 days and got the time confused.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you require support, or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  4. Joc Holliday Win User

If you already spoke with support about the issue. There is really nothing that can be done. Understand you're frustrated and aggravated but stuff happens sometimes.

I would call or request a call back from support from the following links provide from the other ambassadors.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

6. siruznihadov Win User

Daughter bought me an Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 bundle for Xmas. Redeemed 14 day free trial Gold code on December 25th, 2018 at 2 PM Pacific time. 14 day Gold expired after 5 days. Contacted Microsoft, and they were supposed to send me a link to send
    pictures of the code, the box the Xbox came in, and the sticker with the store ID and bar code. 2 weeks later, still no link sent. Microsoft claims someone "stole" the code out of the sealed box. So, how could an Xbox purchased in October 2018 have a "stolen"
    14 day trial code that worked for 5 days expire after only 5 days of use? If the code was stolen and used, when I redeemed the code, it would have given the message "This code has already been redeemed". Microsoft claims it's Walmart's fault, Walmart claims
    it's Microsoft's fault. Googled about this, and it seems the problem is widespread. C'mon Microsoft, send me the link and admit you screwed up. I have all the pictures you asked for. Send me your mailing address if you can, or if you are too lazy to do that,
    send the link so I can send you the photos you requested. Been a customer since 2007, and not happy a long-term customer is being treated like this.

I redeemed the code on a brand new Xbox. I have the card here. One side has a code for a 1 month game pass, and the other side has a 14-day trial code. I spent 4 hours on Chat with MS, Did the redownload profile thing. And as I said, the rep I spoke with
    said he could not do anything about replacing the 9 days of Gold I lost until I sent the pictures of the code card, box, and UPC code to the link he was supposed to send me but didn't. Very unimpressed with Microsoft's lack of professionalism and lack of customer
    service.

[Mod Removed - Personal Info]
Thema:

1. 14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days. - Similar Threads - live trial came

2. Trial-14 Days Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trial-14 Days Xbox Live Gold: Bought a console in september. waited for suitable games. But writes that the code has expired. Thank You. 16b9e2c4-b44d-4e94-b57d-7a9ed231ee60
  3. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: Hi im a new user on xbox one in i used the link for the 14 day trial in nothing happened i have reset my Xbox in lost all my stuff in still didn’t get it im very sad i lost that just not to get it...
  4. Xbox live free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live free trial: I just opened a new account and didn't get my free trial to Xbox live. How come? e3a64379-f424-4cb9-81b0-8728aaffebf3
  5. Trial Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trial Live Gold: I bought a console with 14 days Live Gold activation code. Redeemed code and it was successfully activated but doesn't show up in subscriptions and apparently doesn't work. Any suggestions?...
  6. Xbox live 14 day trial stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 14 day trial stopped working: I used a 14 day xbox live gold trial for Xbox One to play some Halo MCC/5 online and on the day I used the code I played with no issues but then the next day when I go to play Halo 5 again it...
  7. Trials Evolution indisponible sur le Marché Xbox Live [Mod Translation-Trials Evolution not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials Evolution indisponible sur le Marché Xbox Live [Mod Translation-Trials Evolution not...: Bonjour tout le monde. Je voulais savoir s'il était normal que je ne puisse pas re-télécharger le jeu Trials Evolution sur le Marché Xbox Live, oui re-télécharger car je l'avais acheté lors de sa...
  8. Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell: As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free trial of xbox live gold and after many...
  9. Xbox live gold -14 day trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold -14 day trial: I have never had an xbox live gold account. It said free 14 day trial but when i get to it wont let me do it. Gow can i get my trial? c588f15a-c26c-4bda-ab3f-1760157d308d
  10. 14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.

in XBoX Accessibility
    14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.: Daughter bought me an Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 bundle for Xmas. Redeemed 14 day free trial Gold code on December 25th, 2018 at 2 PM Pacific time. 14 day Gold expired after 5 days. Contacted...