15,250 points still not been given

Discus and support 15,250 points still not been given in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have got 15,250 points that have not been deposited to my account, 15,000 is from the vault which I claimed on 5th of May and 250 is for May survey... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by twaig1690, May 13, 2018.

1. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest

I have got 15,250 points that have not been deposited to my account, 15,000 is from the vault which I claimed on 5th of May and 250 is for May survey which I did on on the 2nd of May which is way past the 96 hours you say it takes.

:)

twaig1690, May 13, 2018
  2. Bunie
    Bunie Guest
    Not getting my pending rewards

I have 15,250 Points with no redeem button in sight. I had them like last month and never recieved them...

Bunie, May 13, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Rewards

i cant deposit 15,250 credits

iTz x LuKeeee x, May 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They would be scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month. 96 hours is how long it takes for the credits to show as pending in your account. Once pending they are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you hav at least 5,000 pending.
    So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month.

Smwutches, May 13, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

They would be scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month. 96 hours is how long it takes for the credits to show as pending in your account. Once pending they are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you hav at least 5,000 pending.
    So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month.
  8. Bunie Win User

Not getting my pending rewards

I have 15,250 Points with no redeem button in sight. I had them like last month and never recieved them...
  9. Smwutches Win User

How much money is 15250 credits?

15,250 credits is equal to $15.25USD
  10. Smwutches Win User

15,250 points into local currency

Credits are scheduled for deposit by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th,
    they are deposited by the 15th of the next month. If your credits became pending after January 1, they should be deposited on January 26.

If the credits were pending before January 1, and the rewards site shows there's an issue with your account, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum so support can look into it for you.
Thema:

1. 15,250 points still not been given - Similar Threads - 250 points still

2. Xbox One X shutting itself off not even 2 years old, microsoft wants 250 to repair lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shutting itself off not even 2 years old, microsoft wants 250 to repair lol: This is truly outrageous. My girlfriend purchased an Xbox One X for me in December of 2018. For the last month or two it has been consistently turning on and shutting off before i can even open an...
  3. My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up...: My XBox 360's 250 HDD is full. Want to use a second drive I can swap out. How do I set up profiles and such for both drives? Basically, I would like to be able to power down my 360, change the...
  4. I have an Xbox One controller thats worth $250. Should I sell it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox One controller thats worth $250. Should I sell it?: As Pirate Legend 10 and Sea Dogs Master that controller is my most prized possession and I would never sell it. Remember: "It's not for the gold, it's for the Glory"- The Pirate Lord...
  5. (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?: Any help would be greatly appreciated 8c7bbef4-51fc-41e0-9d33-7ef352bf04b3
  6. Why am I seeing adverts in Welsh and for a Welsh Town 250 miles from my home in Eastern England

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I seeing adverts in Welsh and for a Welsh Town 250 miles from my home in Eastern England: Getting adverts in Welsh and for a town 294 miles away when I play Solitaire. Not very good as I don't speak welsh ! 849ca6ac-d2a1-4eba-90f6-42bfce57ff16
  7. Official 250 GB Hard Drive for 360 S only showing 14 GB

in XBoX Accessibility
    Official 250 GB Hard Drive for 360 S only showing 14 GB: The 250 GB hard drive is a licensed product, but it only shows about 14 GB on the storage screen. I looked online for about an hour and very few people had this issue, and none of them were...
  8. I redeemed 250 gems in the prize vault and got an incomplete code ?!

in XBoX Rewards
    I redeemed 250 gems in the prize vault and got an incomplete code ?!: I spent 250 gems for $5 prepaid visa card and I received the mail with the code - but it was only 14 digits instead of 25, so i couldn't redeem it. This was a day before June 15, when Xbox Live...
  9. I Redeemed -250 MyVIP Gems for 5,000 Rewards Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    I Redeemed -250 MyVIP Gems for 5,000 Rewards Credits: Xbox Live Rewards - MyVIP Perks and Gems on 06/01/2018 I Redeemed -250 MyVIP Gems for 5,000 Rewards Credits Looking at my Microsoft account the 5,000 Rewards Credits isn't showing MyVIP Perks...
  10. My 250 points i did not receive them after answering the survey

in XBoX Rewards
    My 250 points i did not receive them after answering the survey: I answered the survey on December 31, 2016, a few hours in January 2017 and the mark said "until January 31," I answered everything. Now it's January and it's been over 96 hours and I have not...