$150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission

Discus and support $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i spent money on something in game then xbox took it from my account when i didnt even refund it so i went to the support page of the game owner and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darcycgaming, Jan 19, 2020.

1. darcycgaming
    darcycgaming Guest

i spent money on something in game then xbox took it from my account when i didnt even refund it so i went to the support page of the game owner and they said it was refunded by xbox. i thought my best hope would be to actually refund it and try to get
    my money back but xbox wont let me please help ASAP as this was a big purchase

:)

darcycgaming, Jan 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Darcy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With refunds there has to be a refund request form filled out. The other way things get refunded is if someone disputed charge with the bank. Then the bank will reverse the charge. Refunds just don't happen automatically.
    We recommend requesting a call from support. If you bought DLC for a game that was being shared, and the owner got game refunded. All you need to do is purchase the game and all the DLC will show again.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. darcycgaming Win User

i did request a refund and it was declined because i “have used up all my refunds for the year” when this is my first ever refund. it wasn’t a bank transfer it was $150 worth of xbox money
  4. xHype Venomz Win User

Xbox live cancellation refund

Hello, i have noticed money has gone from my micrMicro account due to my child spending money on a game without my permission i was wondering if you could possibly refund the funds
  5. maxen Win User

Games downloading without my permission

Hi Ahmed,

Are you "game sharing" with a friend? It sounds like your friend is buying games and it is downloading on their Home Xbox, which is set as your console. Thus all their purchases are automatically being downloaded to your console.

This could also be the case if you bought the console second-hand and the previous owner still has the console as their Home Xbox and is now downloading games elsewhere.

In the case that you know the profile of the person buying the games (i.e. it was someone with whom you consciously set this up), you could stop this behaviour from your console by telling them to set their own console as their Home Xbox again.

Alternatively, you can go to Settings>All Settings>Power & Startup>Power Mode & Startups and deselect "Automatically download updates and purchases" and that might also stop these downloads.

I hope this helps.
  6. Ahmed_Sharaf Win User

Games downloading without my permission

Thank you for the detailed answer
Thema:

1. $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission - Similar Threads - $150 worth game

2. Ive got 150+ ping and I dont know how to drop it

in XboX Insiders
    Ive got 150+ ping and I dont know how to drop it: I've got the Network latency cross while trying to setup my Game Streaming and I've got no idea how to fix It any ideas? submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  3. All but 5 of my Minecraft Bedrock worlds (I had about 150) were wiped and I can't retrieve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All but 5 of my Minecraft Bedrock worlds (I had about 150) were wiped and I can't retrieve...: I loaden on to Minecraft today after updating to Beta 1.14.50.1 and all but my 5 most recent worlds had gone! I can't even sync old worlds! Is there any way to recover my lost worlds?...
  4. Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World: Hi, So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data, do you want to try and load save data?" I...
  5. i redeemed 2 warframe 75 platinum and 2 150 crossout currency but never received them

in XBoX Rewards
    i redeemed 2 warframe 75 platinum and 2 150 crossout currency but never received them: i redeemed my xbox live rewards for 2 x 75 warframe platinum and 2 x 150 crossout currency i havent received them . i have been in touch with xbox live rewards and they have said they cant find...
  6. Havent eecieved the emails for my crossout 150 in game currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Havent eecieved the emails for my crossout 150 in game currency: Hi, i recently claimed 2 crossout 150 in game currency from the my vip vault and havent recieved the emails or the currency. I think it said they would email the codes within 2 days to the email i...
  7. Missing rewards 150 Gems from Birthdate, No Xbox Live Rewards emails since Jan. 24, 2018 =(

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards 150 Gems from Birthdate, No Xbox Live Rewards emails since Jan. 24, 2018 =(: Hi there XBL Rewards Support =) My "Xbox Live Rewards Emails" stopped coming to my email; and that has prevented me from claiming certain "email-only" rewards. Such as the "email link/call to...
  8. I lost about 30,000 points and now I only have 150 points

in XBoX Rewards
    I lost about 30,000 points and now I only have 150 points: I would like to maybe get my points back for my son as he is really upset he has lost his points he has been saving for Microsoft credit 4f6e55c1-277e-4012-a7a9-7d924eed6f1e
  9. Child has bought 150 euro's of Minecraft coins, how to cancel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child has bought 150 euro's of Minecraft coins, how to cancel?: Please help me deduct 150 euro's of coin transactions of child in minecraft. Aside of that this could be prevented by me also think about the presentation of the minecraft homescreen in which...
  10. Xbox One Elite $150 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite $150 Controller: Bought this controller a year ago for $150. Never abused .it, left top bumper is broken, right side rubber grip has fallen off, left side beginning to do the same. I expected this controller to...